I Fell In Love With My Examiner-Hyukjae POV

I Fell In Love With My Examiner

"Lee Hyukjae."

Gulp.

Tugging at my untidy uniform, my heart pounded furiously.

Breathe. I gotta breathe.

My examinations today were going to decide whether I make it to the next level or stay stagnant at this grade, and lets just say that I'm not exactly scoring 'A's for this particular examination.

Oral.

Its not that I'm not capable of speaking English but the only few words that I've learnt from my very trusty friend Kim Heechul is "calm your "  and "".

Obviously not gonna give me 'A's.

Shuffling over in uncertainty, I paused at the door, straightening my uniform and wishing that I had not dyed my hair platinum blonde.

"Come in." My mouth gaped open as I heard the deep, melodious yet accented voice lulling me in. As I entered, my mouth automatically curved into a well-practised smile that I had spent hours in the toilet perfecting. Sitting there were two incredbly handsome brunettes that had gazes like steel.

They cut through you.

Not that I mind.

Taking my seat across them, I readied myself for the usual "describe-the-picture" and surprisingly got through it with ease, though my English was a little broken and I had spot a ghost of a smile on the examiners' features.

Then came the part where I was supposed to converse with the examiners.

It went downhill from there.

"May I know your opinion on teenage relationships?" The y-voiced examiner questioned, peering at me through his large geek glasses.

I stared at him in shock, my mind not really understanding the question before I blurted out an answer.

"I think they cool?"

Idiot.Idiot.Idiot.

"Would you mind being more specific?" The examiner asked, raising a brow at me and causing my poor heart to go through spasms and a close heart-attack.

"Yeah....the teens are awesome cause' they capable of relationship when so young so....erm....yeah." I stated, nodding my head slowly to show that I had understood what the I've been saying.

"Alright. What about your opinion on homoual relationships?" 

.

He did not just asked that.

Apparently, he did for he waited patiently for my answer.

"Hmmm....-"

The examiner's eyes widened and he placed his hand over his mouth and gave a little cough to, most probably, cover up his laugh.

"Pardon?" He choked out.

"I don't approve of it." I said confidently, gazing him right in the eye before explaining.

"Cause' I'm gay."

.

The examiner stared at me in amusement before hastily dismissing me.

As I walked out of the examination hall, I heard peals of laughter ringing after me, telling me what I dreaded most.

I was going to fail.