Looking Forward to Dinner

The First Kiss

Sulli POV

-Minho leaned into me- I closed my eyes, thinkin that he would kiss me, but he just blew in my face and skipped away, laughing at my dumbfounded expression.

"You thought I would actually kiss you?" He asked, laughing, pointing at me.

I was about to cry when a song started playing and I looked around to see where it was coming from. That's my ringtone. I thought and I looked back to see Minho still laughing at me, but I couldn't hear his laughter. The music kept playing louder and louder.....

I opened my eyes and looked up at my ceiling.

"It was just a dream, Jinri. Calm down. Minho would never laugh at you like that, silly girl." I reminded myself, sighing and looked over at my phone that was on my bedside table. 

I picked it up and sure enough - I had two missed calls from Minho oppa and 4 text messages, all saying to call him.

I got out of bed, stretched, and called Minho back.

"Jinri-ya?" Minho answered just after the first ring.

"Good morning, oppa. I was sleeping so I missed your calls."

I walked into the dorm kitchn and saw Krystal eating breakfast and waved at her, signaling that I was on the phone.

"Minho oppa?" She asked and I nodded.

"That's okay, I'm sorry I woke you up." He apologized.

"It's fine, I was having a bad dream anyway. What's up?" I asked, looking through the refridgerator for an egg.

"In the back right corner." Krustal told me.

I got the egg and mouthed a 'thank you' to her before I started to fry it.

"I.. had a dream too. That's why I called you." He said.

"Really, what was yours about?" I pondered, wondering if we had the same dream.

"Oh that I just was on the South Korea soccer team and we won the World Cup." He told me happily.

I laughed out loud. "And that is why you called me at 8 in the morning?"

"I knew it would make youre morning so I wanted to tell you quickly." Minho joked.

"Oh, it just made me day. Nothing today can ruin it." I jived, rolling my eyes.

I finished frying my egg and sat down next to Krystal.

"I'm going to eat breakfast with Soo Jung so I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"I got it - I will call you later!" He responded and we hung up.

"What did Minho oppa want?" Krystal asked me as I took a bite from my egg.

"To tell me about a dream he had." I rolled my eyes. "He was on Korea's soccer team and they won the World Cup."

Krystal laughed. "This early in the morning, and he called about that?"

"Well, oppa does like soccer." I acknowledged, shrugging.

Krystal shook her head. "I heard you say that you had a bad dream? What was it about?"

I sighed and paused - debatin if I wanted to ask her about it because I know Krystal had liked Minho oppa at one point.

"What? What is it?" Krystal asked again, poking me in the arm.

"Krystal - did you know that Oppa and I haven't kissed yet?" I inquired, watching her expression.

She stopped poking me. "Didn't you kiss for the drama? And even before the first scene was shot - didn't you guys kiss that one time at SM because you were nervous to do it in front of the crew before hand?" She asked, confused.

"Yes - but since we officially became a couple - we haven't kissed." I said, continuing to look at her face to catch any sign of amusement.

Krystal thought about it. "I think that is normal. I mean - you should probably have your first kiss as a couple soon but this is your first relationship so it makes sense why you guys are taking it slow. There isn't a problem with that, of course, but you guys have been dating for three months and you both are highly fond of each other - and I think both of you want to kiss but are too shy to do anything about it." She stated, shrugging.

I pouted and stabbed my egg with my fork, knowing she was right about the shy part.

"Also - Minho isn't the brightest guy when it comes to things like that. He hugs you and will take care of you - but starting to enter a personal space of yours is his problem. It's like Shinwoo from You're Beautiful, he doesn't do anything about it. But I guess he acts that way because he isn't sure what you want. Remember when he wouldn't come into our dorm for the longest time?" Krystal asked.

I finished off my egg and thought about what she said. She was right... Mino was too much of a gentleman. He wouldn't make the first move... I gasped at this relization and dropped my fork.

"Does that mean I have to kiss him first?" I asked, horrified.

"Probably." Krystal replied, shrugging. "Or you could tell him to kiss you - which is possibly even more embarassing." She suggested, laughing.

"Ya! Don't laugh at my problems. Aish, why does my boyfriend have to be so nice?" I stated, frsutrated.

"Unni, are probably the only person in the world who says that." Krystal replied, taking my dishes away from me since I was done and putting them in the dishwasher.

I sighed. "How are you and SukHee doing? Has he asked you out yet?" I asked, changing the subject.

Krystal shook her head. "I said no when he did." She replied, washing her hands.

I stared at her in confusion. "Why did you do that?! I thought you liked him!"

"He did it infront of  everyone though and I didn't wan someone leaking it out. We can't draw attention to our group when there is already three of us dating." Krystal replied.

I smirked at her, not buying her excuse.

"What? It's true!" Krystal said defensively.

"Soo Jung, just admit that he didn't ask you out in a romantic way and that's why you said no." I said, getting up and getting a wash cloth to clean the counter.

"No - no! I said no out of safety!" Krystal whined, begging me to believe her.

I laughed. "I'll ask Amber hyung to tell Suk Hee oppa to as you with flowers next time."

"Jinri unni!!" She wined.

I chuckled and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Minho POV

"Did you really call Sulli-ya to tell her you won the World Cup in your dream?" Kibum asked me.

I sighed. "No, I called to ask if she wanted to go on a date tonight."

Well, why didn't you ask her that?" Kibum asked, flicking me in the head.

I pushed him as I waslked past him.

"None of your business." I replied, going into my room.

"Ya! Minho! What's your problem?" Kibum yelled at me, stomping into my room.

"What is with the yelling..." a tired Taemin grumbled, coming out of his and Kibum's room, rubbing his eyes.

"I was just joking, Minho. Why are you acting so rude?!" Kibum continued to yell.

"Can't I be rude sometimes? Am I not allowed to be rude?!" I asked, raising my voice, glaring at Kibum.

"Ya, you two..." Taemin said, coming into Jonghyun and I's room.

I turned my back on them and started to pack my training bag.

"I'm going to the gym." I announced to them.

I felt myself be pushed from behind and I spun around to see Kibum behind me.

"Do you think you are  some big shot now that you are popular with more celebrities? You have the friendship of famous MCs, you leave your other members behind to hang out with them or your girlfriend?" He shouted at me.

"Hyung!" Taemin called and pulled Kibum back, afraid I was going to hit him.

I wasn't going to though. I understood why Kibum hyung felt this way and I didn't mean to act so rudely to him. It's true I haven't been around them recently - and we were promoting together so that is saying something. 

I dropped my training bag and hugged Kibum, pulling Taemin into the hug.

"What in the world are you doing? Why are you hugging me?" Kibum complained.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't mean any of that." I replied, pulling away and dropping my arms from them.

"I really didn't...I...Okay you teo are going to laugh." I said, sheepishly.

Kibum looked at me like I was crazy but sighed and sat on Jonghyun hyung's bed.

"What is it Minho?" He asked, rolling his eyes.

"Sulli and I haven't kissed yet. I haven't kissed her because I want to be a gentleman and I don't want to push her. I just want to do the right thing. But I really like her and I want us to feel even more like a couple..." I confessed as I walked back and forth in the room.

Taemin joined Key on the bed as I continues, "And I don't know how Sulli feels about this and I was going to invite her to dinner to discuss it but I chickened out and didn't."

I faced them as I finished, humilitaed, and expected to find me trying to withhold from laughing at me. However, they were just looking at me  with sympathisizing expressions.

"Oh, go ahead and laugh. I don't want sympathy..." I told them, waving my hand.

"We won't laugh, hyung." Taemin replied, smiling.

"Minho-ya. Sulli likes you and you like her and you two have already kissed before - so it shouldn't be a problem. Be a man and just kiss her." Kibum replied, shrugging.

I looked at Kibum and Taemin and laughed. I don't know why I thought this was such a big deal and Kibum and Taemin made me see that. 

"You're right. I don't knw why I was taking it all so seriously." I responded, taking out my phone to call Jinri.

Sulli POV

"Minho? Dinner? Tonight? No - no that's not a problem! At the usual restaurant? Okay - I'll see you at 8:30." I hung up and Krystal continued to do my make up.

"If you keep moving, we will never get this done." Krystal complained, pullin a strand of my hair.

"I'm not moving - you are just clumsy." I replied, smiling.

Krystal laughed and applied some blush to my cheeks.

"Dinner tonight?" She asked.

I nodded.

"You are going to Gary Sunbaenim's restaurant?" Luna asked, coming in and sitting on my bed, looking through her phone,

"Yeah. It's the safest place we found to go on a date." I replied as Krystal sprayed from hairspray onto my hair.

"You two going to finally kiss?" Luna asked, giggling.

I sighed in frustration. "Not you too. Amber unni teased me yesterday and Krystal teased me this morning." I whined.

Luna laughed and hopped off the bed and came over to pinch my cheek.

"Our little Jinri-ya growing up." She cooed, patting my head.

I stuck my tounge out at her and she laughed and sat back down on the bed.

"When did you and Onew oppa have your first kiss?" I asked Luna.

"Oh you remember~ It was during a dinner we had with the SM family when everyone cheering for us to kiss." Luna replied, laughing.

"Oh right! I forgot, that was a lot of fun!" I replied, remembering the event and smiling.

Krystal laughed. "You were so embarassed for the longest time." 

"You would be too if you had to kiss in front of all our sunbaenim's!" Luna replied, rolling her eyes.

Krystal finished up beautifying me and we all got ready to leave for our next schedule.

I hope today goes by fast....

 


& that's a wrap for this chapter! Sorry it took so long~ I've been busy with school and I had it all written down in a notebook but I just had to get around to typing it~ I didn't mean for the chapter to finish here but I didn't realize how long it was so it's stopping here! sorry for it not really have any minho-sulli action face to face ^^ hopefully the nest chapter will be put up quicker! tell me what you think!