Second Teaser

◊ Stranded | The Castaways ◊

◊ The Second Teaser 

To be added in the middle of the story...

 

Jay was sitting alone sulking as she looked at the beach. Her ankle was hurting her from the fall in the plane, her bottom lip was bruised as well and her clothes were dirty; basically everything was wrong and the fact that her boyfriend was still smiling dipping his feet in the ocean was something incomprehensible to her.

“You should stop frowning,” he plopped next to her putting his arm around her shoulder.

“My ankle hurts, I broke my really expensive heels, my clothes are dirty, actually everything is dirty in here, and we are stuck in God knows where. So no Xing I’m not going to stop frowning, I want to go hooooome,” she whined.

“Just like you said, we are stuck so whining won’t help. Let’s try and make the most of it, we will be here for at least a couple of days before they find us. We can see it as a long deserved vacation,” he shifted himself to sit in front of her. She shook her head in disapproval, how could he be so optimistic?

He gently grabbed her foot to look at her bruised ankle. “Maybe I should go ask if anyone is a doctor or a nurse, it doesn’t look too good."

When he stood up to leave her she suddenly grabbed his arm, looking around. “Don’t go it’s scary here, what if a bear jumps on me when you aren’t around?”

Yixing looked around, scanning the area. It was an island in the middle of the pacific ocean, surely there were animals around, but bears? He laughed looking at his girlfriend. “Baobei, there are no bears on this island.”

“It’s not the time to make fun of me.” Annoyance was written on her face.

“You are right,  I will just take you with me.” Kneeling down, his back facing her, he let her crawl and settle herself. Tying her arms around his neck, Jay smiled as he got up, actually giving her a piggyback ride. He tried keeping a straight face but couldn’t help a soft snicker once in a while seeing Jay looking around expecting a real bear to come out of the bushes.

They weren't far from the campsite the group had chosen and Jay just let her head rest on her boyfriend's shoulder, distractedly running her hand in his hair, tugging at the curly locks, while Yixing just walked for the both of them. He had a side smile as he noticed how Jay was acting. She always had a natural propensity to do skinship.   

“You should lose some weight, you are getting heavier.”

Jay looked up, “You didn’t!”

“What?” She must have told him a hundredth time that talking about her weight was a really sensitive issue, which kind of woman wants to be reminded that she has put on some weight? Besides didn’t she already told him that she had put on a kilo or two, he just had to remind her about it.

“Insensitive,” she muttered annoyed.

He looked genuinely confused, “ I only said what you told me a week ago so why are you mad?”

“I need a smoke...”

Yixing furrowed his brows.

“Maybe you should take this opportunity to stop that nasty habit of yours.”

She shrugged her shoulders, looking around in search of her friend, “look Juliet is there, let’s go.”

He stopped moving. She dangled her legs, “what now?”

“Promise to stop or I leave you here and you can stay all alone.”

Jay smirked softly, “oppa, you know they are a lot of cute guys who stranded with us, I can find someone to pick me up and help me around .”

He blinked a few times, “Kang Hyun Jae, we don’t joke about that!”

Hearing her full name she knew she was in trouble, Yixing put her down, “just jump until you reach Juliet,” he walked away kicking a few stones on his way. “Then she calls me insensitive,” he breathed angrily.

“Haha really funny! Oppa, come on that’s enough,” she yelled but he really left without turning back. “Oppaaaa I really can’t walk like this.”

Looking around her she saw a few of the passengers chatting amongst their new made groups. She didn’t know them yet so she preferred to look for her friend, she looked more ridiculous than anything else trying to jump on one leg until the other side. When she tried to put her foot down she let out a low shriek from the sudden pain.

"It hurts," she whined in a whisper.

“Are you okay? Do you want me to help you?” she looked up to meet a taller boy, she really wanted to say yes and let him carry her until she reached Juliet but Yixing would probably silence her until the day they were rescued, if that day ever came.

“I’m fine thank you,” he furrowed his brow in amusement. “You don’t seem fine, where is the pilot? I …”

She turned around her expression sterner than before.

“What about the pilot? Are you guys going to blame him again, leave him alone. A mistake is human and he tried his best, we are stuck here too so stop bothering him. I won’t let you make him feel more guilty than he already is, you got that? If you dare to yell at him I won’t leave any of you alone.” He was taken aback by her sudden outburst,

“I didn’t mean that, I just wondered why he wasn’t helping you that’s all. ”

Yixing looked at his girlfriend yelling from a distance and smiled softly hearing her defending him like that. “Pabo always jumping to conclusions.” She ruffled her hair embarrassed now, Yixing run back to her picking her up. “Pabo,” he whispered in her ear. “Sorry, she always gets a bit defensive,” he dipped his head to the man before walking off.

The young man looked at his retrieving back in confusion, “weird couple.”

“Why did you yell at him like that?”

She looked at him, “I’m tired of them blaming you two, it isn’t fair. They just need to get over it.” Yixing smiled softly nuzzling his nose like a kid with hers. "That's why I love you, you always have my back."

Jay nodded. "Of course no one is allowed to bully my xing xing." 

 

 

 


 

Authors' Note

 

Lydine says: It was all yoochun1fan's doing! I really love it. What about you? Well, it was just hidden, so I un-hid it! I don't know if she was done of not... XD Sorry!