If we would have met before all this pt.1

Lovely Ghost

It's been a couple of weeks, I haven't really seen Hyunseung since that day I gave him my money, Well I guess they wanted to do the surgery fast, he's probably in America by now, I'm really praying for his brother to recover, they seem to share a strong bond together. I've noticed that my body isn't in my old room anymore. They probably moved it somewhere. Or burried it. I haven't seen Junhyung or Hara for a while now, maybe they are starting a new life after my death, well I don't want Junhyung to be hung over my death either, But I would really like to see how he is, how he is feeling.

I unconciously started to miss him, Hyunseung I mean, why? I don't know myself. His face would pop up in my mind for a split second and keep popping up again and again. I ruffled my hair and decided to take a stroll around the hospital, I was walking by the front door and felt a strong wind pass me, The silk fabric that was swaying behind me created beautiful forms, I heard someone ran towards me, Thinking it probably was some patient I didn't mind bothering since they wouldn't see me anyways. I continued to walk as I heard the steps behind me, I turned around to see Hyunseung running after me. I stopped and waited for him to reach me. He came infront of me and breathed for air, He had his head hanging down as he was supporting himself by hanging with his arms on his knees, his redhair was slightly drenched in sweat.

He finally looked up at me and had one of the brightest smiles i've ever seen. Hyuna! Thanks to you, Doojoons surgery got to be done alot earlier, and because of that it was sucessful! You don't know How grateful I am Hyuna! He happily said while looking into my eyes. I felt my face become warmer I gave him a gentle smile I'm so happy to hear that. I said and walked towards the hospital park, Hyunseung followed me,I went to sit down on the grass behind a rosen bush. He followed as I did and sat beside me. My eyes wandered around the bushes and the beautiful flowers made me smile, while looking at the flowers I asked Hyunseung when he arrived back to Korea. This morning, I wanted you to be the first one I would tell. He told me with a cheerful voice. I chuckled as I turned my eyes towards him. Wow, What a honor! You must really like me then Thank you. I said with a sarcastic voice.

His eyes widened as his face turned bright red. Yah, Hyunseung I was just joking! I know you love your borthers girlfriend, ok? I said between my laughs. It became a bit awkward, I guess I pulled up something I shouldn't have. I'm sorry I didn- ...No it's okay. Hyunseung interuped me. I've actually decided to give up on her, seeing how much she loves my borther makes me feel patetic for trying to win her over. He continued. I looked at the boy who sat beside me, I smiled to myself. You've matured. you almost made my heart skip a beat. I said in a teasing manner. Yah stop doing that! He said while his hair backwards. I giggled to myself but I could feel his eyes glacing at me a few times. You know.. It kind of makes me sad, I kind of don't want to believe that you're a ghost, If I would have met you before, you would probably be the one I fell in love with. He said facing the ground. I played with my fingers and lightly bit on my lower lip.

Yeah.. I wish we could have met before all this happened. I said almost whispering.