Fall.

Faire Taire

Time to change. Ready? 

I'm watching... only watching. I look at the different style of clothing that other's are sneering at, laughing at. Being judged against like that. I almost pity the faceless person, despite the smirk on my face I try so hard to maintain. 

All her fault for trying to break the system. Did I say different before? 

I meant wrong. 


I said breakdown. Did you not hear me? 

Do you not care? 

I couldn't write anything on the white slip of paper in front of me.
Come on, bluff your way through like you always do. 

The question I was supposed to answer looms and mocks me on the whiteboard as my pen remains poised over the paper.
A perfect, political answer canceled over and over again. 

What is your dream? 
 

A doctor. A lawyer. Someone that they want me to be.  
Is that really your dream? 

Words blur, everything blurs. Nothing matters as I swipe at the tears. How dare they. How dare they touch on this topic of dreams. Of everything, they have no right. 

I crush the paper as I run out of class. 

What is the meaning of dream? Some damn thing that doesn't even belong to us, like everything else? 

I see through those fake smiles of concern.

And no-one cares


You're wrong, sweetheart. Someone cares... 

A puzzle. A ing puzzle trying to get under my skin. I knock on the door and walk in before he invites me to. 
Another fake one,  again. 

His eyes meet mine as I try to avoid his gaze. Something about his eyes- it's so wrong it seems like right.

Seeing him close- it's like something different I've never tried before. His lips, his eyes... 

"Hello, Chaerin. I'm Kwon Ji Yong. It's a pleasure meeting you today. I've been looking forward to meet you."  His hand extended out and I stare at it. His voice was like melted honey, and it was messing with my mind, horribly. 

I take his hand. 
Get yourself together. 

What if I don't let go? 

Because I'm just another girl, and I'm lonely.  

 


a/n: Well. you know what to do. Subscribe and Comment~ :)