Jiyong.

Faire Taire

What does it really mean to dream? 

I remember when the world was spinning in colour- my colour. While everyone shouted my name- and everyone either loved or hated me. Standing on the stage- my world- with everyone screaming my name, I'm standing at where I should be. Where I belong. 

A perfected smirk rises to my lips as I spit the phrases into the microphone and everyone cheers. Camera flashes set me to ease as I wink teasingly at a fan.  

My world. My words. My colour. 

My dream.

My life.


When will you understand the Ferris wheel?

It goes up in a slow torturous crawl. You may peer out of the windows- may hope that the road will be peaceful with less rocking- you may want to fiddle around the latch of the compartment- but most of all your eyes tilt skyward and you wonder- you wonder what is it like at the top. 

Slowly you reach the top- and then- some may get a long glimpse of the wondrous sky beyond- and others might catch just that little peek before you have to- you got to, go down. 

A beautiful world- so far from reach. 

A beautiful peak- so quick to leave. 

A beautiful walk- so early to end. 

Too early. 

It goes down- under everyone's scrutiny, everyone's wanting to be able to take your place. 

You wonder if you will survive the fall. 


What if you can? 

No one listened. No one wanted to. They only heard what they wanted to hear. They only saw what they wanted to see. 

They only believed what they wanted to believe.

Why? 

I had to escape. Had to leap. 

When no-one listens and all those words remain choked up in you- you need to let go. 


Will anyone still believe? 

Listen to me. Please listen to me. 

I will listen to you. 


You can't help someone speak freely for yourself if you can't heal yourself. 

Can you? 

 

a/n: Curious about what sort of person is he now? *^^* Aigoo, somehow I feel didn't do a good job on this one, comment and tell me what ya think~ Is it a bit too slow? >__< Aigoo, next chapter is when the action will start keke XP 

I also need your help in a recent poll. I'm still debating between skytempo and skydragon for a new story I'm THINKING about posting. Thinking. 

Story Foreword is here: Branded 

And the poll: