Only you.

My Study Buddy !

 

No ones POV

-That night-

You rolled all over your bed , twisted and turned, your hair starting to get tangled. You couldnt sleep. You sat up and scrunched your face then reached to the night stand and graped your phone. The bright light on the screen startled you. 1:12 am. You groaned Great. You scrolled through your contacts and searched for luhan.

"are you awake?' you texted luhan.

no reply.. sigh ..

"hey." you texted sehun this time.

You waited for a seconed or two. "cant sleep either? >.<" You smiled at his little emoticon.

"why are you up so late?" You asked.

"I should ask you the same." He responed.

" What are you doing?" You tried to change the subject . You honestly didnt know what was going through your mind.

"... Try to get some sleep okay? You dont want to look like a panda tomorrow morning do you?" He sured.

You smiled just knowing he cares. ".. thank you.. i miss you.." you typed.

"... Thank you, goodnight." You deleted your last message and sent him this one.

" Night, sweet dreams princess :) zzz.." he texted. You giggled at his silliness and closed your

eyes.

*the next morning*

*beep beep*

You swirmed around in your bed and opened your eyes slowly. Your eyes were crusty and tired , considered you slept late last night, so it was hard to keep them open.You twisted over so you can turn off your alarm.

7:00 am

"Ugh" You lazily rolled out of your bed and stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up. You went down stairs then ate breakfast with your family, you were the only child so it wasnt so noisy. basicly it was just an ordinary day. Your mom offered to drive you to school but you refused, you normally walked to school and you just liked the fresh air and the quietness in your neighborhood , it calmed you.

When you got to school you were greeted by a kiss on the lips from luhan. He didnt let go, earning a few glares from the other students and you got a little annoyed, so you bit his lip to tell him to stop. You thought he would when he pulled away but all he said was "Rawr, someone is a bit figsty today" he said with a smirk plastered on his face. Then he again attact your lips and kissed you deeper. You mentally slapped yourself and thought why do i love a ert? you gliggled at that thought and pushed his chest lightly and broke the kiss.

"oh waeyo?" he poubted. you chuckled at his cuteness.

"people are staring" you said.

"then let them stare" he grined and his head lowered to the crook of your neck. You pushed him again as soon as you saw sehun walking down the hall but luhan just gripped on your waist tighter. You wiggled out his arms and ran to sehun and hugged his neck. You were on your tippy toes since he was sorta tall. You didnt know why but you missed him a lot lately so you kissed his cheek .

" Well, your excited today. Whats up?" he laughed.

"nothing. I just missed you." you said . He was about to say something to you but he got inturupted when luhan pulled your arm and dragged you to where he was. You frowned and looked back to sehun, but he was gone.

"Yah! what was that for?" you whined.

" what did i tell you about being around sehan?"

" Its sehUn . Blah blah dont hug him , dont kiss him , dont let him take you anywhere without you knowing, blah blah." You mocked.

"im just worried.." he sighed.

" that you might loose me ." you finished his sentence .

"dont worry, i love you, only you." you smiled sweetly. He cupped your cheeks and leaned in, but you stopped him from doing so when the bell rang. *saved by the bell*

You ran off and yelled "GOTTA GET TO CLASS!" leaving luhan dumbfounded.



Thank you Colour Dreams for the amazing poster!

GAHH i know boring and short chapter! EGHEHH to be honest i dont feel satisfied because i have no idea what to write! . :( i dont feel like im meant for a writter ! BUT IMMA DO IT! lol i hope this i good enough .. i have schoo l and my charger broke for my laptop and bleh. i know what your thinking. " exuses , exuses" yes. hehe . Luv Yu <3 OH wait! did you guys watch infinite " man in love?" CUZ THAT WAS CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! KYAAAAHH!