Introduction

My Study Buddy !

"Haha , yeah I remember ." You giggled at sehun's little comment on you in middle school. It was an ordinary day for you at school. Go to your classes with sehun then hang out with him on your guys "brunch" you and sehun didn't like that they called your recess a "brunch". Ridiculous. You guys would hang out together in that period until luhan, your boyfriend would pull you way . Sehun would just go off to other classmates.. you think.. actually you didn't know where he would drift off , you normally see him wave good bye then just walk off to Oblivion . You admit , you wanted more time with sehun . You guys new each other since elementary , of course you were close even if it didn't look like it. The only way that you would actually spend time together was when you two were assighned together for a school project. Other times you were with luhan and his friends, exo. Exo was the popular guys that all the girl students would fall head over heals for. you acknowledge that the girls envied you, the main reason was because exo actually liked you and of course you had something going on with luhan. Even the popular and the prettiest girls were jealous of you. You thought every thing was stupid but you didnt say it , other wise you would just cause trouble and luckily your smart enough to know that. speaking of trouble , we have the evil queen of the queenkas , aka Kwon Jeongri,a y pastic that gets everything that she wants. Except for one thing.. Luhan. Yep , thats right and god she is a pain in the when she gets clingy on luhan and keeps calling him oppa. You were gratetful that luhan ignored her and held onto you. The thought of her made you cringe but at the same time it just made you laugh. All the immature and useless things she has tried to steal luhan away from you was hysterical. This girl really knows what she wants. She has even tried to act all lovey dovey with sehun infront of me , but all sehun did was push her arm of of him and protested "Get off of me you " I think that was the funniest one yet! Okay enough about her.

 

Your POV:

Im going to tell you about how me and sehun met. Im sure you have an idea and sorta know how it began but im going to tell you anyways. So in elementary we always sat next to each other, i dont know if it was a coincidence why that happened. In middle school we were always assigned together for whatever school assignment. Then it evolved into talking to eachother on a daily basis. He met your friends, i met his. We ate lunch together , helped eachother with any problem, and also at that time.. M-my grandmother d-died... When Sehun ran all the way to your house just to comfort you and try to cheer you up. I realized that he cares for me. All this time he became important to me.. Untill high school you had met and fallen for luhan, sehun just suddenly drifted off away from me. But i know hes still there for me, he always has, even till this day.

 


GAHHHH I KNOW!!! Short chapter T.T  I just wanted a god damn chapter already -_- Even though currently no one is even reading LOL The next chapters would be longer i promise :D But again.. school WAHHHH! * scratches back of neck* hehe , yeah speaking of school... I need to work on some things. heh. well anyways see you soon! im talking to myself again~