Going to Earth.

What if love comes in between...

 

“Come now Yeonhee,” an elderly lady calls as she waits for her young daughter to catch up with her with a basket of fruits, “hurry,” she calls once more. Yeonhee glances up at her mother and speeds up her walk as fast she can. Once her mother sees her closing the gap between the both of them, Yeonhee’s mother turns on her heels then continues on her way up the steps of the alter. Yeonhee’s mother stops once she reaches the alter and glances down at the good foods that other citizens of the town had brought. Moving some to the side, she clears a space for her basket of flowers and once Yeonhee reached her, her mother grabs the basket of fruits and places it down beside the basket of flowers, “Come now Yeonhee, we must pray to the flower guardians for good harvest this spring,” her mother says, kneeling down before the alter, clasps her hands together and shut her eyes. Yeonhee studied her mother for good seconds before copying her mother’s state of being and prayed as well.

 

---

 

“I love that child and her mother,” a girl with blonde shoulder blade length hair states, looking down into the crystal ball. She broke out into a smile and chuckles as Yeonhee cracked open her right eye and stole of the grapes from the basket while her mother continued to pray, “I like her a lot,” she comments. A girl with long burgundy hair color, smacked her on the shoulder, “Hyoyeon unnie, you only like her because she’s witty,” the girl jokes.

 

Hyoyeon, the girl with blonde hair, glances at the girl sitting beside her and shoves her by the knee, “I’ll have to break that innocence of yours one of these days Seohyun,” she comments, going back to the crystal ball to watch Yeonhee and her mother leave the alter.

 

“As always, the mother wants a good harvest this spring and the daughter wants to be sent to the city for school when she gets older,” chimed in a different voice this time. A girl with very short blonde hair comes walking into the room and stood behind Hyoyeon and Seohyun. Seohyun tilts her head back and smiles at the person standing behind them, “Sunny unnie!” she shouts, springing up from where she was previously sitting at and hugs the older one, “When did you come back?”

 

Sunny chuckles at the youngest member of the group and pats her on the head, “Just now,” she answers, “you should have gone with Yoona and I.” Seohyun looks up at Sunny and pouts, “Taeyeon unnie forbid me to go.”

 

Sunny gave Seohyun a nod and sighs, “I know…oh and that reminds me, Taeyeon unnie will be making a round down to earth to check on our people,” the older one says, pulling herself away from Seohyun’s hug and sat down on the bed behind her.

 

“Just herself?” Hyoyeon  asks, still watching the crystal ball.

 

“Yeah, she said that it’s a quickie this time so she doesn’t need anyone to go with her,” Sunny explains and lies down. Giving out a loud yawn and stretching on the bed, Sunny shut her eyes, “I’m taking a nap so you two better not bother me,” she states.

 

Hyoyeon scoffs and rolls her eyes, “As if we want to.”

 

---

 

“Are you sure you don’t need anyone to go with you?” a girl dressed in a white robe asks Taeyeon. Taeyeon glances at the girl and nods, “I’m sure Jessica,” she answers, “make sure you keep an eye on the younger ones while I’m away for awhile, I promise I won’t be gone for long.”

 

Jessica bit her bottom lip and nods, “Okay, but hurry back home okay? We can’t allow the people in earth recognize your face,” she grabs Taeyeon’s hands and pats them, “promise me.”

 

Taeyeon chuckles and nods, “I promise Jessica,” she pats the younger one’s cheek and steps away. With a spin of her body, Taeyeon’s light yellow robe turns into human being clothes with a bag strapped across her torso, “I promise I won’t be gone for long,” and with that, Taeyeon steps into the white smoke and her body disappears from Jessica’s sight.

 

---

 

“Whose turn is it to go to that filthy place today?” a low voice booms throughout the dimly lit room. The sound of groans and mutters responds as he glances around the table filled with his brothers, “who is it?” he asks again, slamming his hand on the table this time.

 

“Kris, enough with slamming the damn table,” the person from across the table from him says, throwing his ball of water off to the side. Kris glares at the boy before leaning back into his chair, “Suho, how many times have I told you to quit throwing water balls into random directions?”

 

Suho glances at the older one’s direction through his red bangs and smirks. With a shrug, he too leans back into his chair and crosses his arms across his chest, “Oh…many times Kris,” he says.

 

“Wipe that smirk off of your face,” Kris growls, standing up in his chair.

 

“Enough!” came another voice, this time a boy from the side stood up slamming his hands onto the table, “why do you two imbecile even speak when all you ever do is fight over such useless stuff?” he asks. Kris tore his eyes away from Suho and averted them to the boy standing off to the side. With a defeated sigh, Kris sat back down in his chair and leaned onto his right hand, his eyes never leaving Suho who was merely smirking back at him.

 

“You guys act like kids,” he muttered and sat back down.

 

“This is why I told you to take the lead Xiumin,” the boy beside him smirks and with his power, he brought a glass of wine towards him by using just his hands. The glass of wine is placed softly before him before he grabbed the cup and sipped from it.

 

“You’re one to speak,” Xiumin mutters and with a flick of his fingers, he created ice in the cup of wine before looking away.

 

“Why thank you Xiumin, you’re quite generous,” he says, taking another sip from the cup.

 

“You’re welcome Luhan,” Xiumin replies, turning his gaze back over to Kris, “shall we continue with the meeting?”

 

Kris snaps his eyes away from Suho and lands them on Xiumin the nods, “Of course,” he answers, straightening himself in his chair and clears his throat loudly, “as I was saying,” he begins and just when he was about to continue, the door to the room opens loudly and one of their underlings runs in, “Sir Kris,” he calls, kneeling before the leader and then stands up.

 

“Jin…do you not see that we’re in an important meeting right now?” Kris asks between his clenched teeth and tightened jaw. Jin glances at the table before glancing back at Kris, “I’m sorry to interrupt Sir Kris but I have news…immediate news,” he says.

 

Kris gives out an annoyed sigh and flicks his hand, signaling for Jin to continue. Jin gives Kris a nod of his head before beginning, “We just got news from above saying that one of the flower guardians went into earth by herself,” he states. Kris arches up an eyebrow and his face turned from being annoyed to being interested, “And who is it?” he asks, trying to hide his curiosity.

 

Jin smirks and with his eyes slitting into small slits, he replies, “Kim Taeyeon, the eldest.”

 

Kris lets out a loud chuckle and stands up from his chair. He walks up to Jin and pats him on the shoulder, “Indeed this is a piece of good news…too good actually,” he states, and lets go of Jin’s shoulder, “in that case…,” he spun around to face his 11 brothers who all had their eyes on him, and with a smirk Kris makes his way back over to the table and leans in, “I’ll be the one to visit that filthy place.”

------------------------------------------------