2.

Back and Betrayed

"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate." ~Sun Tzu.

 

 

 

 

"Move over, pig, you're blocking my way."

Jae Eun lifted her head from her desk to see two bullies picking on a rounder, fatter kid. The taller bully pushed Jisoo, the victim. Jisoo's short legs buckled onto the floor.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," whimpered a scared Jisoo.

"You need to learn a lesson," said the other bully. The two kids started to kick him and Jisoo lowered himself to the ground.

Thirty minutes til class and poor Jisoo had no one to defend him until the teacher comes. Only a few students were in the classroom but they paid no attention to the little scene. Jae Eun felt her body shaking; she couldn't stand bullies. She clenched her fists and pounded on her desk, standing up abruptly with her head down.

"Stop it," she whispered. Everyone was surprised. The silent Jae Eun, the anti-social Jae Eun talked. moved. 

"What?" smirked one of the bullies.

"Leave.him.alone," said Jae Eun a little louder. The bully laughed obnoxiously.

"Who are you? His girlfriend?" laughed the other bully.

"Maybe she needs to learn her lesson too," the bully said as both of them were closing in her. Jae Eun backed away until she hit a dead end.

"So what shall her punishment be? Clothes ripping? Hitting? Any suggestions?" 

The two bullies laughed evily andn raised their fists to hit her. 

Jae Eun ducked to give herself a little protection and quickly shut her eyes...and waited for the pain. Just then, she heard gasps from around the room. 

"Wh-what are you doing?"

That....that creepy new guy...he...he was stopping the bully....he's....grasping on to the bullies' wrists. 

"I don't think you want to do that," Hyung Jae said, pushing his thick glasses back.

"Psh. Who are you to stop us?" smirked the fatter bully, turning his fist to him. But Hyung Jae raised his finger.

"I don't think you want to do that, either," smiled Hyung Jae. The bullies scoffed with disbelief. Hyung Jae took his glasses off and took off a small chip from the corner of the frame.

"Wait until the principal sees this video footage," taunted Hyung Jae. Everyone in the room was shocked. How can he have a miniature camera on his glasses?

And Jae Eun knew that he was definately not an ordinary high school student.

~Woonmyung's POV~

 

"5...6...7...8..!" I yelled at the six sweaty boys. The beats from the speakers blasted as the six handsome boys danced and focused themselves on their mirror reflections. I hawk-eyed them tentatively and made sure they were in sync.

Absolute best debut is necessary under my directions.

"Sungho-yah! You're a half beat late!" I scolded to the not-yet-debut group's vocalist. His face hardened a little, looking a bit frustrated, but quickly corrected his mistakes. I feel them; they're in their most sensitive state, especially since it's 2:30AM. The 3 minutes of their not-yet-released debut song ended as they froze at their ending pose.

"Nice job, guys! A little out of sync in the middle, but much better than last night! 15 minute break and we'll practice one last time!" I announced. The six of them collapsed on the floor from exhaustion. I looked at the six tired faces and smiled when I saw their eyes turning into half-moons.

Leader and main vocalist, 96-line, Woo Bin.

Main dancer, 96-line, In Joon.

Lead Rapper, 96-line, Hyun.

Lead dancer, 97-line, Jin Hoon.

Lead vocalist, 97-line, Sungho.

Maknae and main rapper, 98-line, Colin.

And the six altogether is the brother group of 9ine, No Limit.

The name's a bit tacky, but we'll all get used to it! Just then, my phone buzzed. I walked over to my bag and checked my phone.

From: My Hunnie Oppa <3

I'm right outside the practice room!

I found myself smiling like an idiot.

"Sang Hoon Oppa, mind taking over the last rehearsal for a sec? I have to go meet someone," I asked the trainer in the room. He nodded and motioned me to go outside. I thanked him and gave the group a "hwaiting!" before grabbing my cardign outside. The moment I stepped outside, I felt someone dragging by my wrist to the empty practice room next door.

"What the..." I complained. The lights flicked on and Sehun oppa stood in front of me. He made his way to my and gave me a light kiss on the lips.

"Oppa...we need to be careful; you know that," I warned him.

"I know," he said, but wrapped his arms around me. "But I missed you." 

I smiled and hugged him back.

"I love you," I whispered, burying my face into his chest. I could hear him chuckle.

"I don't believe you," he joked. I pulled away from the hug.

"What?" I asked.

"C'mon, you're trapped in that practice room for almost 15 hours with those guys. You honestly didn't fall for any of them?" asked Sehun oppa with a pout.

"Well...In Joon oppa was awesome abs," I joked as I saw Sehun's oppa face crinckle.

"And damn, Woo Bin oppa's voice...and Sungho oppa's cute eyesmile. Oh and the way Jin Hoon-ie sweats...so y," I teased as I saw Sehun oppa's face turning red.

"Yeah, Do Woonmyung!" he yelled.

"And maknae Colin is so cute...and the way Hyunnie oppa's hand accidentally touches mine when I hand a mic to him," I lied.

"WHAT?! HYUN DID WHAT?! THIS GUYS WANTS TO DIE DOESN'T HE?" exploded Sehun oppa. I quickly shut him up and laughed.

"Gosh, oppa, I was just kidding," I said with a laugh.

"Guess what!!!!!!" he yelled.

"Woah there, what?" I asked.

"We're starting our Japanese promotion next work!" he said extremely enthusiastically.

"Nice...but that means I won't see you for like two years," I complained. He smiled as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ears. 

"We still have SMTOWN concerts," he said while flashing his cute smile. I laughed.

"I need to go back...want to wait for a minute?" I asked.

"Sure. Brought my car anyways. I'll take you home," he said.

"Why don't you just come in? It'll be a great support for the boys," I suggested.

"Now you call them "the boys?""asked Sehun oppa.

"Yup!" I said with a grin on my face. We laughed as we were heading towards the door. When we were about five steps away from it, the door clicked open. The distance between Sehun oppa and I quickly widened.

"Oh, Janey, what are you doing?" I asked when I saw her face.

"Sunbae-nim!" she exclaimed as she bowed in a 90 degree angle.

"What are you doing here, at this late at night?" Sehun oppa asked.

"I left my school notebook here somewhere...what are you guys doing here?" she asked.

"I'm here for your brother group's practice," I answered.

"How are they doing, unni?" she asked.

"Fine actually. But Sungho's a bit of a problem...but that's easy to fix," I said.

"Not unexpected from Sungho oppa," laughed Janey.

"How about you, Sehun sunbae?" she asked brightly.

"I-uh-I'm here to support them," he said.

"Ah, I see....Support is really important! f(x) unnis came to support us while Woonmyung unni was next to us yelling at us," teased Janey.

"Yeah! Lee Janey! Go find your notebook," I said. She grinned and bowed as Sehun oppa and I exited the practice room to go to the room with the loud music. Sehun oppa opened the door for me and I went in. 30 seconds before the song was over. The boys' concentration level was amazing; usually people snap out of their focus when they hear the click on the door.

3...2...1...POSE.

Sehun oppa and I clapped and cheered.

"NO LIMITS! NO LIMITS!" we shouted like fanboys/fangirls. They suddenly became shy and bowed to Sehun oppa.

"Sehun-ah! What are you doing here?" asked Sang Hoon oppa.

"Came to support our new SM group!" he answeredd.

"Good. I thought you two were dating," joked Sang Hoon oppa. However, both of us took it in.

"What?! NO!" we screamed loudly at the same time. Sang Hoon oppa laughed.

"I was just kidding! Oh, and Sehun, just a reminder that EXO's practice for Japan starts tomorrow!" Sang Hoon oppa said to Sehun oppa.

"Yessir!" he said.

"Nice practice, guys! The stylists will be coming in tomorrow for the dress rehearsal. And voila! Your first music video filming will be the day after! And your debut's coming quickly! D-10! Let's work hard; HWAITING!" I yelled happily. The six boys jumped up and down and cheered.

"Well, I'm going to go home with Sehun oppa. Also, as a reward for an awesome practice, your practice for tomorrow is pushed back to 10! Go rest fully, guys! Don't get sick...especially 10 days before your stage debut!" I said with a smile.

"YES, SUNBAE!" yelled the guys with a smile. I thanked Sang Hoon oppa and motioned Sehun oppa to come. He obeyed and hissed at me:

"Stop flirting with them."

~.~

"Why...why did you help me?" Jae Eun asked as soon as the two were alone in the science lab.

"You talk?" smirked Jae Hyung as he mixed some chemical in a flask. Jae Eun bit her lips and looked down.

"Stop acting. I know who you are," Jae Hyung said suddenly with a raspy voice, giving Jae Eun the chills.

"What...what are you talking about...?" Jae Eun asked carefully.

"You know what I'm talking about," said Jae Hyung creepily as he still concentrated on the chemical he was mixing.

Jae Eun's heart raced as she gripped her skirt. Suddenly, Jae Hyung set the flask down and turned to Jae Eun.

"Since I helped you, you help me..."

______________________~_____________________________

hehe late updates ^^

sorry for the boring chapters~

the first few chapters will be kinda boring...more characater and background/plot development ^^

so yeah....

PLEASE COMMENT(: