Who?

Back and Betrayed

....2016....

"Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulce. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood." ~George S. Patton

 

 

 

 

 

"This is Kim Hyung Jae, our new student."

In comes the flower boy, melting all the girls. He wasn't exactly the kingka or the jock type; more like nerdy hot.

"My name is Kim Hyung Jae. Hope we can all be friends!" he said as he slid his thick glasses closer to his eyes.

"He's so cute" was all the girls whispering about.

"Sit next to Jae Eun. There's an empty chair next to her. That's her over there, sitting by herself in the back row," instruted the teacher. Hyung Jae smiled and nodded as he made his way through the rows of desks.

"Jae Eun's so lucky," the other girls complained, rolling their eyes.

But Jae Eun was thinking differently. She slouched and looked down, avoiding everyone's eyes. Hyung Jae sat on the empty seat. He looked over to his right, where his partner was sitting miserably, as if she has been tortured.

"Nice to meet you, Jae Eun," he said with a bright smile.

Jae Eun shivered; she felt a weird, dark aura around him. Sure, she didn't like to talk to people; she was practically afraid of the world. But Hyung Jae was double the scary. She just knew he would be some dark force, destroying her life.

~Woonmyung's POV~

 

"That feels nice," I sighed. Sehun oppa was massaging my shoulders. Dating secretly was hard, especially hiding it from people we life with. Times that both of us are alone were pretty rare.

"Aigoo, you're shoulders are so tense! You should rest. Producing a new girl group does not take seven sleepless days," he said.

"I know, but it had to be perfect! It's my first project ever since my hiatus, besides my comebacks. At least they had a successful debut," I said.

"Of course they'll be successful! You produced them!" he complimented, kissing my cheek.

"Thanks," I said, responding with a peck on his lips.

"So how's life after high school?" he asked as we interwined our fingers. 

"Good. Especially since I get to spend more time with..." I dramatically paused.

"Me?" he guessed, squeezing my hand.

"No, with Lee Soo Man sunsangnim, " I joked. He pouted cutely and gently hit my shoulder. Just then, we heard someone outside. Without hesitating, Sehun oppa flopped on the couch, pretending to sleep. I quickly put on my earphones and concentrated on my dancing reflection. The sound became louder and louder; we were able to distinguish that it was two people laughing. The door opened and Sehun oppa and I acted nervously.

"Oppa! Unni!" I yelled. Sehun oppa peeked his eyes a little. 

The mysterious figures turned out to be the other secret couple: Taemin oppa and Sulli unni. Sehun oppa opened his eyes and sighed in relief.

"MinTae oppa, you and Sulli unni need to be careful," I criticized.

"We just held hands...like right in front of the door," reasoned Sulli unni.

"We really need to find an easier way to date," suggested Sehun oppa. We all nodded in agreement.

"Sorry...." sighed Taemin oppa. Sehun oppa shook his head playfully as Taemin oppa responded by attacking him.

"But did you hear? Firefox is striking again," Taemin oppa changed the subject.

"Firefox?" I asked in confusion.

"Really? What happened this time?" asked Sehun oppa, totally ignoring me.

"Who's Firefox?" I asked again, trying to catch their attention.

"He, or she, wrote that Wonder Girl's Sohee sunbae and 2AM's Seulong hyung are dating," replied Taemin oppa, who also ignored me.

"Who is Firefox?" I asked a little louder.

"Wow. First he, or she, destroyed YG and now JYP artists?" said Sulli with disbelief.

"WHO IS FIREFOX?!?!" I yelled, finally getting their attention.

"Oh. Firefox is this fanfic writer who reveals all the star's and company's secrets," explained Sulli unni.

"And he or she is correct all the time?" I asked with bunny eyes.

"Yup," responded Taemin oppa.

"But how?" I asked, confused.

"We don't know," Sehun oppa said simply.

"When did this start?" I threw another question.

"While you were in America," answered Sulli unni.

"But isn't it kind of illegal?" I asked.

"I think so," answered Taemin oppa doubtfully. 

I made a "oh" shape with my mouth.

"Anyways, we have to be extra careful. YG is down and JYP is getting there," Taemin oppa warned. The rest of us nodded in agreement.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost 5," replied Sulli unni as she glanced at her phone.

"Turn the TV on! To Inkigayo!" I yelled. 

Startled, Sehun oppa quickly pressed down the green button.

"For your refreshing music...SBS INKIGAYO!" yelled the three MCs, signaling that we were right on time.

I sat there patiently, making holes in the screen with my eyes. One by one, Sulil unni and the two oppas sat down next to me. Comeback stages and the regular stages entertianed me; I was surprised at how many new groups debuted since my hiatus.

"Ack! IU-sshi, my eyes are burning!" whinted Kwanghee oppa, one of the MCs.

"Can't look!" agreed IU unni, turning around.

"Good thing I have my sunglasses on," smirked Hyunwoo oppa.

"The hottest debut of 2016!" started Kwanghee oppa.

"Introducing the monster rookie girl group, 9ine!" introudced Hyunwoo oppa. The crowd roared and the four of us cheered along.

"Hello, we are 9ine!" gretted six nervously smiling girls. I couldn't help but smile.

"Please introduce yourselves, one by one, for those who don't know who you are," lead IU unni.

"Hello. I am the leader and lead rapper of 9ine, Kayte!" greeted a girl with curly hair.

Kayte Nam. Legal Korean name: Kay Nam. She is actually my unni...the 1996 born leader. She has an amazing husky voice, fitful for her role as lead rapper. She was a SM trainee ever since my hiatus and apparently looks up to me...kinda creepy but somehow encouraging.

"Umm...hi. My name is Taylor and uh I'm the main rapper of 9ine," said a nervous girl in broken Korean.

Taylor An. The Korean American of the group from New York. Although Kay/Kayte unni is amazing at rapping, Taylor literally topped off the rapper chart as a rookie group member. She is the same age as me...making me feel accepted to have my own line now: the 97 line. Sounds much better than any other lines in K-Pop.

"What's up! I am 9ine's lead vocal, Hannah!" sang a girl with purple streaks.

Hannah Woo. Legal Korean name: Han Na Woo. Another special member of the 97 line. Hannah is a goddess at singing. According to her, her parents were Broadway levelled musical actors. She's the longest trained member of the group and has been acting since her predebut days.

"I'm Natalie, 9ine's main dancer," introduced a blonde girl as she started popping in front of the camera.

Natalie Kim. Legal Korean name: Na Eun Kim. Natalie's dancing just made me wonder how the heck I got into this company with my dancing. She is that amazing. People can see the "little BoA"-ness from her dancing. One complex she has: she is a stick. The girl needs more fat than a mosquito needs blood.

"I'm Natalie's dance partner, but better. Hi, my name is Genie, 9ine's main dancer!" joked a girl with short hair.

Genie Park. Legal Korean name: Ji Eun Park. Another 1996 unni. Genie/Ji Eun unni is a SNSD Hyoyeon certified dancer. Fans say she is the best dancer for the year's rookie debuts. She was the shortest trained member of the group and has an amazing voice. I haven't seen anyone sing in perfect live while dancing since SHINee oppa...now a 8 year debuted grandpa group.

"I'm 9ine's maknae and main vocal, Janey!" said a girl with an eye smile.

Janey Lee. Legal Korean name: not necessary...since I don't know it...because...I kinda just called her Janey from the beginning. The 1999 born maknae of the K-Pop industry. Yes, SM has done it again: debut the youngest member. But I couldn't resist putting Janey in the group; her voice is FLAWLESS. She really shy but, just like Lee Hi unni from YG, she has a different game face when on stage performing.

"We'll meet 9ine's debut stage a little later. Before that, let's meet one of 2012's hottest male group debut: B.A.P!" introuduced IU unni. I smiled as the camera shot the last bit of my girls.

"I feel like a proud mom," I said, pretending to wipe tears.

"Are you implying that you're getting older?" asked Sulli unni.

"Yup!" I answered playfully.

"YAH! DO WOONMYUNG! COME HERE!" shouted Taemin oppa as the three were getting ready to attack me.

"MyungWoon, you'll forever and always be the eternal maknae of SM," Taemin oppa said, before signaling the others to attack me.

~.~

Jae Eun. Jae Eun the ghost. Jae Eun the mystery. All those names are gone...at least for a good couple of minutes. No intimidating people around me to judge me by my looks. No intimidating people around me to judge me by my intelligence. No intimidating people around me to judge me by my ideas. I will be me for a couple of minutes. But something's preventing me...Ever since Hyung Jae came, I've been continuously hit by a big brick wall. Who are you? Who are you to block me from my future? Who are you?

______________________________~_______________________________

HAHA FIRST CHAPTER XD 

omg so embarrassed..havent uploaded anything for like two months or so...

the first chapter is kinda crappy....sorry guys ^^;

but more to come in the future~ :D

PLEASE COMMENT :D haha