Secret Picture :)

Change Of Heart

 

Ailee’s POV

You’re coming over right now right?” KiKwang asked me. I put the phone on speaker as I was dressing up.

“Yeah I’m dressing up right now; I’ll be over in like 10 minutes KiKwang Oppa”,

Alright I’ll get all the baking supplies ready Ailee see you in a bit!”,

I smiled as I ended our conversation. I fixed up my hair and wore a Plaid Shirt, shorts, and sneakers. Since I was baking I didn’t really care about what I was wearing, but I still cared. When I was little I was a geek, not like I’m not but no one wanted to be my friend since I was quiet and not outgoing. So, I fixed up how I dressed and changed my personality. There are two really important people in my life,  KiKwang and Amber. Even before I was able to completely change myself they were by my side, but there is one other person but I don’t see him anymore. His name is Jay Park. Jay Park is my childhood friend and he was my best friend until he moved to Seattle. When Jay and I were friends, he was my only friend and he didn’t care how I looked. He was always in the center of attention and he was liked by everyone, he looked really cool. When he left I knew I couldn’t be alone anymore so I changed, it’s been 3 years since I’ve seen him, I wasn’t even able to keep communication with him……I still miss him. I wish he would just appear. I opened my journal and there was an old picture of him, I picked up the picture of him and smiled. I quickly put it back into my journal. I then picked up my baking book and headed out to KiKwang’s house. 

Ailee's PIcture of Jay

 

 

Jay’s POV

  I looked outside my window and saw Korea below.

“Oppa, aren’t you excited that we’re coming back to Seoul?” Hyorin asked me as she hugged my arm.

“Yeah very excited, I can’t wait to meet people” I told her.

“How long has it been since you’ve been away from Korea?” Taecyeon asked me.

“About 3 years?” I replied unsure since it had been a long time.

“Hey you said you can’t wait to meet people who are you talking about?” Hyorin asked me.

“Hyorin, don’t act stupid you know who Jay is talking about!” Taecyeon told her.

“Oh you mean that stupid Ailee girl?” Hyorin pouted,

“Hey she isn’t stupid, she was one of the sweetest girl I’ve ever met in my whole life” I said.

“Hey Oppa, what about me don’t you think I’m very sweet?” she told me smiling.

“Yeah yeah of course you are” I said patting her head.

“Hyorin, stop bothering Jay! Don’t you see he wants to just relax for now, USA’s time difference is much different than Korea’s time” Taecyeon yelled at Hyorin.

While Hyorin and Taecyeon were arguing I took out a picture from the back of my phone. It was an old picture of Ailee, when were friends. Unluckily I couldn’t call Ailee or text her since it would cost a lot, so I have no idea how she is. I looked at the picture and smiled, Ailee was so quiet and nice; she always knew what I was thinking and I really liked that about her. And no, I do not like her especially since I haven’t seen her in 3 years. I’m pretty sure she’s still her old dorky self, burying herself in her books. But even so I liked that part of Ailee. I found myself smiling and quickly put the picture away. Passengers, we have finally landed in Seoul, Korea please collect back your belonging and have a great day! I heard the announcement announce. I quickly placed the photo in my back pocket and grabbed my belongings; I’m finally in Korea. 

Jay's PIcture of Ailee