Confession

Plain Love

 

---After class is over---

 

“Woah…It’s already that time…!” I said.

“Mimi, let’s hurry and go home,” Eunji said.

“Wait…Wait!” I said.

“Oops, the muffler!” I said and take my muffler on the table.

“I can’t believe that Yuri’s love story went that long…” I said and sighed heavily while we walked out of the class.

“And speaking so fondly of him!!” Eunji said angrily.

“When we got boyfriend, we’ll talk to her about it twice as much!!” Hayi said almost shouting.

“If I don’t hurry, I’ll get scolded from mom,” I said and bring the muffler to my nose.

Wait! This is strange.

“Huh..? Somehow…the good smell has…” I said.

“Huh? Where? Where?” Ara and Eunji asked in unison.

“No…This muffler…its usual smell is different…” I said again sniffing it.

This isn’t mine. Could…this be…Kyungsoo’s muffler…?

I turned pale due to the thought.

“SORRY! GO AHEAD OF ME!” I shouted and ran back to the class.

This is bad! This is bad! My muffler smells like granny’s incense. If Kyungsoo sniffs it…

I opened the door and found Kyungsoo wearing the muffler and sniffing it. He looked at me while sniffing the muffler he is wearing around his neck again. I awkwardly smile at him.

“Huh? The smell of incense…” he said.

It’s over… @ . @

“Sor…Sorry…That it stinks of incense…that’s my…” I said while stuttering.

For our first conversation to be about incense…His first impression of me is that I’m an incense woman. Geez…

“Huh…Is that so?” he asked in a plain voice.

“Ah! But I don’t have something wrong with my body and I’m not spiritual! Also the incense is the best one we have at our altar…Ahahaha…” I laughed awkwardly and said continuously like a crazy person. Great Mimi…You crush is so damn ruined now… T_T The atmosphere went silent.

Goodbye my love…I just make my self-destruction…

He then sniffed my muffler which is around his neck. I just looked at him amazingly mostly wearing dumbfounded face.

“U…Um…?” I tried to start a conversation. But what he said make me surprise.

“…You’re right. It could be the same as our altars incense…Hah, he said and smiled heartily.

“…Love…” I whispered myself but loud enough to hear. When I realized what I just said, he is looking at me with his widened eyes. EH!?

I felt my cheeks burning so hot. Wha…What am I…saying…Because he suddenly smiled heartily I said my thoughts out loud…No! That’s not a reason at all!

Ah! What should I do? This is a big problem. THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM! I want to disappear…

I take a look at him and he is staring at me. Ah…damn…I’m shaking…That’s why I decided that even just looking would be fine…IDIOT! IDIOT! PABO! I’ve decided now. To commemorate this heartbreak, today I’ll buy a steamed bun on the way home…

“…Um…Well…” I tried to start a conversation. “…Yes” he said and he continued, “…Is it okay if…you let me…think about it…?” I suddenly look up at him with my wide eyed.

“Well…um…I don’t really know you well, Mimi-sshi…So I was wondering…If you’d give me some time to think about it…” he said why avoiding my gaze. I am speechless by his words. He will think about it!?

“You’ll think about it?” I asked. “Y…Yeah,” he said.

“Really? Truly!?” I asked excitingly and now I am jumping with joy.

“Ah…Is that bad?” he asked in a surprised voice.

I shake my head for the signal of ‘No’ and said, well almost shouting, “NO!! Please do. Please do!”

I walked towards the door quickly and waved at him and said, “Yes! YES!! Then, I’ll see you tomorrow! TH…THANK YOU!!”

He is left in the class with a numb face.

DAEBAEK! DAEBAEK!! Even though no one up until now has given it even the tiniest bit of thought. Kyungsoo said he’d think about it!! About me…!!

YAY!!! TODAY IS AS SMOOTH AS PUDDING!