Start of Plain Love

Plain Love

 

 

A/N: Sorry everyone! I am making this fictionin place of UNDERAGE LOVE?

I am having writer block and I don’t know how to continue.

I make this one-shot for you.

I promise I’ll update UNDERAGE LOVE as soon as I can.

Oh! I also updated LOVE MISSIONS! too

Ta-da…Hope you’ll like this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A beautiful boy sitting by the window while reading quietly…

I can’t get enough of it!!

“Huh!? You’re saying that’s your type, Mimi?” Hayi asked.

“Yeah,” I answered back.

“Well Mimi…But you knows…” Ara said.

“Aren’t plain ones…extremely against girls like us?” Ara continued.

“On top of that, Mimi’s an idiot, right?” Eunji added.

“Plain guys are smart and they don’t have partners,” Hayi said and they all patted my head like I’m a pitiful human being.

“YAH! Don’t call me an idiot!!! I can at least keep a conversation with him!!!” I shouted back.

Yes. This is me. I am Park Mimi who has a crush on a so called plain guy. I have three best friends who are not very supportive Lee Hayi, also known as Lee Hi, Yoo Ara and Jung Eunji.

They called me idiot. Yes! I admit I am idiot but this has nothing to do with my crush.

I walked to where my prince is sitting quietly reading a book near the window.

“…umm…Kyun…Kyungsoo-sshi…” I called his name.

“Huh?” he said while pushing his glasses.

IT APPEARED!!! The glasses push!

And the cool uncaring expression!!! I can’t stand up against that intelligence!!!

I am starting to tremble.

Ah! I have to have a conversation…

“U…um…ah…about th…that book you’re reading…” I said stuttering and looked at the book name and I don’t know what the name is…

How…do you read that? Ta…No…Futo…? Futokarai…?! (A/N: This is the name of Japanese author name)

“Kyungsoo oppa, you’re reading Daizai?” the girl from my class said with peppy voice.

“Lend it to me too~~~” she continued.

Please don’t Kyungsoo…

“Sure,” he answered. I banged my head on the desk that I was sitting beside his desk.

Da…Damn it. Isn’t that nice, ISN’T THAT NICE! Isn’t lending and borrowing books NICE!!! At least being able to read the book he is reading…WAIT!!! Aren’t those two so close!?

“No way…The person sitting next to Kyungoo oppa is scarryyyy….since she’s blond,” she said.

Yes, I forgot to mention myself. I have original blond hair, I am not delinquent. My mom is British so…I am like this.

Wait, being blond has nothing to do with…I’m sorry! I’m not scary. I’m just jealous.

“Huh?” I asked back in a dumbfounded voice.

“I don’t like delinquents,” she continued.

“…But she’s not really that scary…” Kyungsoo said while rubbing his glasses with his hand.

I felt my cheek burning due to his words.

“Is that so?” the girl said while pouting.

I’m rarely noticed by the people I like so I was nervous…!!! Thank you, girl over there!!!

In the past, I was hated by the type of people I like (yes…the plain ones)…I’d end up confessing to them, and the next day I was bluntly rejected by them. So I thought I’d had enough…

“Kyungsoo oppa, you’re not going to take your muffler off?” the girl asked.

“Yeah…I’m sensitive to the cold, so…” he answered back.

Suddenly, I remembered that I am also wearing the muffler; I looked down and noticed that the colors of our mufflers match. I smiled due to that thought.

That’s good enough, that’s good enough. My granny knitted it for me. But I definitely need to get closer to Kyungsoo.

“How did it go, Mimi?” Ara asked.

“Ara-ah…I couldn’t read the kanji,” I said back in a sad tone.

They surrounded me and we talked and talked about this and that while he is talking with the girl who borrowed his book before.

But it’s fine…I’m happy that we have something in common. I have that plain love…