The Main Event

Tied between two lovers.

Having Arrived at Music Bank....

 

Your head kept turning and turning, as if you were looking for someone. Then someone came down to you and screamed your name...

"Hye Soo!!!!!!!!!!!"

You were so surprised to see one of your oppa's, Heechul.

"Yo!My baby girl!Yo!Wassup?", Heechul said

*as usual, using his weird english dialect, never changes*, you thought to yourself and laughed.

"What's wrong with you?Why are you laughing?", Heechul suddenly curious.

"Nothing. It's just that I'm not used to hear you talk again since we have'nt seen each other for months.", you smiled and gave Heechul a big hug.

"Aish!This girl!You missed me alot, did'nt you?", he said teasingly.

You suddenly let go of the hug..."Of course I did,but not only you!" (makes a face)

 

"Oppa, can you take me to the backstage?It's my first time here so I don't know the place.Leeteuk is texting me already.", you said with a pleasing smile.

"Ne!Come on!", he said.

 

 

>BACKSTAGE<

 

As Hye Soo entered Super Junior's waiting room, shouts were heard.

In chorus, they all shouted, "HYE SOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How are you?We missed you!", and they gave her a group hug.

 

"uhm....I'm fine. It's great to see you guys!", you said.

"we have'nt seen each other in a long time!", Shindong said.

"and we're really glad you're here.", Siwon said as the others agreed.

"Have you been well?Is your brother treating you nice?,"Are you doing good in your studies?", "Have you been a nice girl?", "Are you obeying your brother?", they all said feverishly.

Hye Soo, not having to handle all the questions screamed.

 "Hey, I can't answer million questions at a time.Come on,calm down, okay?", feeling relieved.

Minutes of talking and talking suddenly ended when....

An ahjusshi with a blue cap entered,"Okay Super Junior, you're performing next!Good Luck!", it was their manager

"Awwwww...but we're not done chatting!" they said complaining.

"Hurry up, there's a lot time for chatting, just focus on the show first.", the manager said.

"Fine.We'll see you later Hye Soo.", they said.

 

 

You came out as well...You watched your oppa's perform, "All my Heart".Your favorite song. But something still bugged you during the performance.

*thinks*Where is he?*

*Ugh! I went here just to see him, but why is'nt he here?*

*I wasted my time for nothing!*

 

A lot of artists already performed, but your mind was still out of the show.

 

Then a guy at the back tapped her shoulder.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm...who could it be?