I Changed My Mind.

Tied between two lovers.

Your POV (Hye Soo is you)

"I told you I'm not going and that's final!", Hye Soo screamed as you tried to let go of your brother's grip.

"Why are you so hard to please?!Come on, I promise this time that it'll be fun.", Leeteuk said with a smile on his face.

"Why don't you go with with the oppa's (Super Junior)? My back hurts, I can't even bare to walk!" you complained.

Leeteuk still pulling you..."But they're the one who said that they want to see you..."

"Please?????", still forcing Hye Soo to go.

"No", you said without even thinking.

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No!!!!A million times N-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Leeteuk quickly covering his ears...

"Aish!You didn't  have to scream!", he said.

You sticked your tongue out. :p

"Fine, if I can't persuade you to come, then don't.", he said with a sad face.

(phone suddenly rings)

--phone conversation--

Leeteuk: Duguseyo?

guy: hyung!

Leeteuk: who is this?

guy: It's me, Junhyung.

Leeteuk: Oh!Junhyung you called?

Junhyung: Hyung, you're coming tonight right?

Leeteuk: ne!

Junhyung: Then we'll just see you there.arasseo?

Leeteuk: arasseo!

--conversation ends--

 

*thinking*Junhyung's going?Oh,this is my chance to see him again.*

 

"my sister, I'll be going!, your brother said rushing towards the door.

You hurriedly blocked him..."Uhmm...brother, I changed my mind, can I come?"

Leeteuk feeling a weird atmosphere, stared at you and said, "I thought your back hurts?Hmmm?

 

"Well the hurt suddenly went away.", as you said placing a plastic smile on your face.

Leeteuk still staring at you.....

 

 

 

......"Okay, hurry up!We're gonna be late!"

"Yes, It'll just be a few minutes", you said as you ran towards your room.

 

After a few minutes.....

"Kaja! I'm so excited!", you said.

 

*To get to know yourself*

Because Leeteuk is a part of the famous Super Junior...His sister (you) Park Hye Soo, is known to artists and fans as well. You are very good friends with her brother's colleagues. In the past five years that Leeteuk has been in the industry, you always had a crush on B2ST's Junhyung, the guy that you've known since childhood.