I

Stay...

- Mister Choi, I am calling to ask you to come to hospital to know the results of the check-ups you did last week.

- Thanks, when can I come?

- Well, sooner the better. Today at 1pm?

- That is ok for me. Thank you.

Siwon was feeling great because he was going to know the results of the check-ups that he did last week. He wanted to know how his health was because he wanted to take lessons and become a pilot for korean army. 

The hospital wasn't too far from his house and he wasn't stressed about arriving late. After playing with his dog a little, Siwon went to take a shower. 

- Today, you are going to know the results and tomorrow you will finally go to start those lessons. He was really happy.

He took off his t-shirt and stared for some good minutes in the mirror admiring his body, then he entered in the shower. Water was flowing on his chest. Little drops were falling down from his hair. After he finished he took a towel and headed to his room to choose something to wear. At first she didn't know what to choose, but after 5 minutes he was wearing a simple shirt and a pair of black jeans. 

- Kuma, Kuuumaa, come here I have something good for you.... a tasty bonee. Good giiirl, goood. You know, Siwi is going to leave for a few hours at the hospital, but don't be sad Mi will come and play with you. But until then you have to be a good girl and protect the house, ok?

Kuma was wiggling  as she approved the words of her master. When Siwon looked at the clock it was already 12:30. 

- I have to go Kuu, bye.

The weather was foggy that day, but for him it didn't matter, he was going to assure himsef that he is healthy and join the courses. When he arrived at the medical clinic he was guided by a cute receptionist to the doctor's cabinet. Her name was Yoona. She looked at him with sweet eyes and with a really girly voice said:

 - Mister Choi, this is the room. This person, is ahead you but right after he leaves is your turn. If you need someting you can tell me.

 - Sure, miss! Thank you!

The person next to him entered and after 15 minutes the doctor finished the examinig and the man left so Siwon was invited inside.

 - Hi Siwon, I haven't seen you in ages. How are you?

 - You tell me, Yuri. I'm not smart enough to read all my check-ups, you know i didn't like chemistry and math like you.

 - True, true, she approved laughting. Soo let's see. From the first sight is everything is ok. Yeah, yeah..What? 

 - What what?

 - How are you felling Siwon, you had runny nose or did you catch a cold recently? 

 - Well, no. Why?

 - Well, you see, the level of transaminases is high. It's 540 when it should be under 35.

 - WHAT?

 - Sorry to pop your bubble but you have to go to a hospital to redo the check-ups there and see if they went down. You have to go to VB hospital and see what they say to you.

 - Ooook....But everything is ok apart from this?

 - Yeah, everything is ok. Just the level is too high and you should do more accurate investigations, abd here I we can't offer you that type of investigations. 

-Oh, I understand. Thank you, Yul.

-For nothing Wonie. You know, you can come to me any time. But now you shold be careful and go as fast as you can to do the check-ups, ok? I don't want you to be sick of someting like hepatitis or something like that. OK?

- Sure Yul, sure. How are you, is everything ok at your house, how is your new boyfriend?

-Stop it Siwon, you know that I will die an old lady surrounded by cats.

Siwon was laughting really hard, but in fact he tried to forget about the bad news that Yuri gave him. Yuri was his best friend since elementay school and they even applied for the same highschool . In 11th grade they formed a couple but that didn't last long because they didn't want to break their friendship and after that they remained good friends.

 - I should leave, a man arrived right after I closed your door.

 - Ok, call me when they tell you the results.

 - Ok!

 - Be healthy. Right after she said that, she hugged him and kissed him on the lips.

He left.