New Students.

Fragile guy

 

Himchan going down from the bus, and quickly look on the windows waving to the 'stranger' grandma and bows 90 degrees.
 
Actually he is a lonely guy. No, he is a lonely boy... Though he is strong physicly but he is as fragile as an egg. His been staying at his late driver for 15 years. He knew that he is only be a burden for the the driver and the family. 
 
Yup, the driver is married and have childrens. A boy and a girl. He considered himself as their big brother. But, he can't. His bad attitude known in all of the neighbour. But still, he feel he could change. But no one support him.. he feels like no one love him that it makes him feel unwanted.
 
 
 
the driver is kind though, let him stay at their small house, feed him, and yeah feeling that he have a family.
 
 
 
"Annyeong, Himchan" said Bang Yongguk. Yongguk been waiting Himchan in the school gate.
 
Bang Yongguk. The only himchan's friend. Himchan never had a friend. Cause what he do in school is just sleep, eat, and go home. until Yongguk came and makes him as his friend.
 
"annyeong, hyung" said Himchan smiling to Yongguk.
 
yongguk stunned by Himchan's smiles.
 
"what's with that smiles? you never ever smiles that pure!!" 
 
"Why? You don't like it? Okay, i won't ever smile to you again *merong*"  said Himchan as he rushly go to his class.
 
"YAHH, KIM HIMCHAN WHY DID YOU MERONG AT ME? I JUST ASKING NOW COME HERE OR I'LL MAKE YOU INTO PIECES." Said Yongguk as he runs to catch Himchan.
 
Himchan keeps running backward and scream
 
 "come here if you can catch me hyung! Hahaha"
 
all of the student that in her coridor is stands aside to make a way for them both to run. It is just a common thing to see this kind of atmosphere.
 
until Himchan bump someone, and both Himchan and the one who's bumped fell.
 
 
 
"AHHH" said Himchan painfully and touch his elbow.
 
"Himchan-ah, kwenchana?" Asks Yongguk and tring to make Himchan stands.
 
"kwenchana, but my elbow is in pain"
 
"YAH WHO TH HELL DARE TO BUMPED URI KIM HIMCHAN?!"
 
"Mi-mianhe" said someone from the back of Himchan and Yongguk.
 
both of them turns back and saw a girl with a long hair.
 
"YOU! HOW DARE YOU!" Said Yongguk and lift her neckwear and put a dead glare to the girl.
 
"mi-mianhae" said her as she is being lift up
 
"sorry? doesn't enough to make my elbow feel better" said Himchan show his elbow to the girl.
 
"w-what should i do?" Said her as she is about to release her tears.
 
Himchan saw it. Himchan wanted stop this, but he is prestige. It will hurt his pride.
 
"WHAT SHOULD YOU DO? BOW AT HIM AND KISS HIS SHOES" said Yongguk to her face with a loud volume.
 
everyone is watching them and feel bad dor the girl. They know it's better not to make a mistake in front of them, and surely you'll get a big problem.
 
"I-i will" said the girl finally released her left eye tears.
 
she is about to bow when someone tapped Himchan's and Yongguk's shoulder. 
 
"Isn't it too excessive? Let her go" 
 
Both himchan and yongguk turns back and see who the heck dare to said that. 
 
"AND WHO ARE THIS LATE SUPER HERO?" said Yongguk.
 
"It's a relief someone help me to stop this" said Himchan in his thought.
 
"I am Jung Daehyun. I am new to this school, nice to meet you two" said Daehyun.
 
"Ahh, you are new student? You must didn't know us" said Yongguk closer to Daehyun right ear.
 
"I knew you guys. Seriously." Said Daehyun calmly with a smile and walk closer to the girl.
 
"Kwenchana? Let me help you" said Daehyun and stretched his hand to the girl.
 
The girl lift up her head and saw Daehyun's face. She is a new student too here. And she didn't knew that someone will be this kind to her in the first day in this school.
 
She decided to take his hand and standing. Daehyun wipe away the tears in the girls face. 
 
She stunned by Daehyun's action... Still hold Daehyun's hand. Daehyun notices that she look at him, so his and her eyes meet.
 
Dugun... Dugun... Dugun...
 
"Eyyyy, chincha? Yahh you you jung who? Ahh you don't do that in front of me" said Yongguk and waving to them as the sign "no no no"
 
Himchan facepalm and look deep into the girl's face. That face somehow reminds him of her mother. 
 
Beautiful... Long hair... And that swollen eyes...
 
"Yah, you! Jung Daehyun-ssi. Stop it! It's disgusting" said Yongguk again.
 
*BELL RINGING*
 
"Hyung, i'm going first. See you in the first break" said Himchan waving to Yongguk
 
"Yahhh, wait for me" said Yongguk. 
 
"Yah, you two you are in a big problem with us" sai Yongguk.
 
"Aigoo.... Hyung!!! Let's be friend!" said Daehyun 
 
"Let's meet here on the first break" said Himchan as he went up to the upstairs.
 
"Okay" said Daehyun smiling brightly.
 
"He got a friend so easily" thought the girl
 
"WHAT? HIMCHAN-AH ARE YOU CRAZY???" asks Yongguk as he run and took Himchan's shoulder. 
 
"No, i'm not" said facepalm Himchan.
 
"Hey? Are you not going to the class?" Ask Daehyun softly.
"Ne..." answered the girl nervously
"Which class are you? I'll send you the class. I'll make sure you are safe in the class"
 
"It's okay. I can go to my class by myself. Thanks for the help.. Mmm, i'll go first. Annyeong" said the girls and went away quickly. 
 
"Wait, what is your name?" said Daehyun
 
"My name is Jeon Yu Ri" said Yu Ri smiling while speed walking.
 
Daehyun just smiles to see her went away. Ahhh, why is my heart beating so fast? Aishh, chincha!
 
 
 
 
 
Ahhhh, it's the 2nd chapter. Is it good? No? Okay:p
 
Anyway thank you for the 2 subscribers❤ love you guyzzzz