Himchan's background

Fragile guy

Himchan is on his way to school by a bus. He keeps on thinking what will he and Yongguk hyung do today. It is summer and it is a hot day to bully people. And he is a bit kind of bored with it. So, he decided to sleep than to waste time on something useless.

Just a 5 mins. he close his eyes and he perfectly already on his daydreaming...

He keeps changing his position from left to right, as he in a bad kind of dream.

"Eomma.. Appa... Grandmother... Why did all of you dumped and left me? What have i done?" said Himchan wrenchly.

 

*flashback mode*

 

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Kim, God gave you two a beautiful boy" said the nurse and gave it to Mr. Kim

"Thank you" said Mr. Kim

"Ya, it is me your Appa. Welcome to the world uri beautiful namja" said him as he shows the baby to her wife

"Is he cute like me? ahhh, i think cute is not capable. he is handsome like me" said him and wink to her wife and look at a tears come down from the two beautiful eyes.

"Why? Why? Did i just said something wrong?"

"Ani...." "I think, my mother won't like him"

"Why?"

"Don't you remember? My mother wanting a girl rather than a boy"

"It is not our desicion yeobo-yah. It's okay. As long as he grewn up as a good guy" he said as he put the baby besides his wife.

 

*7 years later*

"Halmoniiiiiiii. It's me Kim Himchan" said kid Himchan while running towards his grandmother trying to hug his grandma but she pushes him to the ground. Himchan's mother and father saw it and run rushly to Himchan and grandmother.

"EOMMA" screamed himchan's mother

Himchan's heart feeling hurt and wanted to cry outloud so bad, but his father carrying him to outside the house before he start out.

"Himchan-ah. A men don't cry, a girl does. And so a boy shall to protect girls."

"Why?" said himchan trying to hold his cry.

" If you cry, who'll protect mom and grandma? Me? ahhh i am too old enough hahaha"

"Why does grandma hate me that much?"

"Because you have a similar face with his late husband, Himchan"

"Isn't that'll be good?"

"No, it'll remind her of his husband"

"So, what am i supposed to doing?"

"Just stay as a good boy. Okay?" said his father hold himchan's hand and bring him to inside.

 

 

 

"why?" answered grandmother unwillingly

"Why did you do that to Himchan?!" asks Himchan's mother

"I don't like him. and why did you bring him to my house? you said you came here to talks about our business?"

"I am, but Himchan keeps asking me to take him too"

"Don't even dare to bring him to my house or i'll kill myself"

"EOMMA!"

"WHY? YOU WANTED ME TO DIE? OKAY I'LL DO IT" said grandma runs to outside her house and run into the street

"EOMMA WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?" said Himchan's mother who go along to catch her. 

Himchan and his father saw grandma running and confused, then Himchan's mother scream to command everyone to catch her too. So his father and the driver runs quickly.

Himchan being left. He decided to sit. it is a cold day so, he hold his own leg to make him a bit warm. It is a common to be alone. 'cause his parent being busy lately.

After an hours, Himchan's driver finally back. Only the driver...

"Himchan-ssi, let's go home" said the driver and hold Himchan's hands.

"What happened ahjussi? where is my parent and grandma?"

"Let's talk after we arrived home. okay?"

"neeee" said kiddie Himchan.

 

*at Himchan's house*

 

"Himchan-ah, we're arrived"

"Ne ahjussi. So, where is my parent?"

"...."

"Ahjussi?"

"Himchan-ah, your grandmother is died"

"MWO? YOU ARE KIDDING AHJUSSI! I HATE LIARS" said Himchan and punching the driver's arm.

After all, his parent left Himchan with saying to take him to the orphanage. At the limit, the driver can't do that. How come someone ask him like that? Yes, he just an employed guy but he can't and won't ever do that. The driver is young though, and didn't have any family in Seoul. so, he bring Himchan to his house.

 

*flashback off*

Everybody in the bus is looking at Himchan sadly. Himchan keeps sleeptalking saying the same thing until a grandmother touch his head and said "It's okay little boy. It's okay. You never done something wrong"

Himchan feels it, feel the hand that caress his head, and trying hard to open his eyes and felt his face is wet. Because of his own tears.

"Ahh, who are you?" said Himchan and wipe away his tears quickly.

"I saw you sleeptalking. And crying. So, i wanted to calms you down little boy" said the grandma and smiles angelic to him and Himchan is stunned.

"Does it bother you?"

"A-aani..."

"So, where are you going little kid?"

"Himchan. Kim Himchan. My name is Kim Himchan" said him

"Ahh, Himchannie. Where do you want to go?"

"School. i'm studying at Chongbuk High School. And you Halmoni?"

"Halmoni? aigoo... i always wanted a grandson. Ahh i'm going home after shopping some groceries"

"Do you wanted to go to my house after school? it is not that far from your school?"

"Ah thank you, but i...."

"It's okay, if you can't"

"Ani, i can" said Himchan and smiles brightly. He didn't knew what is he doing, but he miss someone caress and made a food for him. All that he ate is a instant noodle, neighboor's gift kimchi, and his hyung (the driver) leftover food. Though it is untouch.

"So, when did you go home?"

"At 3"

"Okay, i'll be at your school at 3 to pick you up?hahaha"

"Okay, halmoni. Ahh that's my school. i'm going first. Annyeong"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haaaaaah, is it good? i don't know but i am happy to writing whether it is being read or not XD