Door 2

Anguish and Ecstasy

       I was already knocking at the door that stood before me. When an elderly woman came "Oh hello young man, is there anything I can help you with."

          "By any chance does Mr. Wu live here?" I asked 

          "Oh no sorry dear Mr. Wu live over there. He should be home." The woman said while pointing me into the right direction. 

            I was already nervous so I decided to call one of my only friends. His name was eunhyuk, a pretty nice guy. We decided to hangout with eachother becuase we seemed to have things in common. I called him up hoping for some encouragement.

          "Hey tao are you there yet?" I heard Eunhyuk ask curiosly. Eunhyuk knew I was about to find out who my father was because I felt comfortable telling him. We were rocking in the same boat.

          "Yeah I am here but I am to afraid to go in." I shouted 

          "Tao go in there find the truth and get outta there come to my place,so we can pack and eat some icecream." Eunhyuk demanded. 

              I hung up on him and the flame in my chest now allowed me to enter the house of an important stranger. Three times did my fist hit the brass colored door. Then a man opened the door "Who are you, what do you want?"

              "I am your son Marry's child, the woman you got pregnant and then left." I said with a bit of sarcasm. 

              "I am sorry young man, but my son is at school and I don't know of no Marry." He scoffed. Which made me want to break his jaw. So i calmly gave him the letter he wrote me and I saw his face drain from a cheeky blush to just pale. He let me in and sat me on a couch which by the way was rock hard.

              "I read the letter, don't worry I wont intrude into your life or burden you in any way. I just want to hear it from your own mouth." I uttered while looking him straight in the eye.

              "What do want to hear come out of my mouth. I am sorry?" He asked tilting his head.

              "No, just tell me to never appear infront of you again and that you want nothing to do with me." I declared smoothly.

              "Well you don't have to tell me twice. Look I am no father to you right, I was never there blah blah blah. so You never had a father and to be honest looking at you now makes me happy with my decision to leave you both. Now I dont want you or ever comming near me againgot it, pr I will have certain people deal with you." He said looking me straight in the eyes.

               "Great then I will be leaving ." I said while running out of the house. When I bumped into someone a blond,tall, familar face.

               "Oh kris your home,sorry this child was just leaving." Mr. Wu proclaimed glarring at me.

               "Well then if you will plese exuse me." I said with a smile and left to a near by motel. Only about ten minuets passed and there was already a knock at my door. I opened it to find a tall bond man with a familar face.What is Kris doing here?