New Beginning

Teasing my teacher

 

New beginning

So there he was, in a dim light, with a blaze of loud music and many bodies covered with the sweat, danced,  moved together in one rhyme, almost even grinded one another. A hint of smoke from cigarettes, smell of alcoholic drinks, movements that were so inviting were something that usual to be seen in such a place. Of course, what did you expect from a night club?

Siwon stared blankly to the crowd in front of him. He didn’t pay attention to the women who surrounded him. Wait, SIwon?

Yes, that was him. Why he could be there, such a high school student like him nonetheless? Well blame his mature appearance, his not so like teenager look, and well yeah money does speak, yes? He was someone who usually spent his time in such a place like that. It was not a new thing for new for him, just gave some amounts of money to the manager, and voilla!!! You would be accepted in that place, even allowed to do whatever you wanted to do.

That young guy, simply sitting down on the VIP couch, sipping a glass contained of vodka and gin, his mind wandered around, replaying some scenes happened in his house earlier. He never liked his home, he never liked his family. Well, to put it honestly he never felt having family. Yes, he was rich, his parents were rich. But he had been growing up all alone, by himself, he never knew how it felt to have dinner together with his parents and his sister, he never talked to his father teasing one another or threw men’s jokes while happily eyeing gorgeous women in mall without their mother noticed, he even never spoke freely to them. His family was a strict one with both parents were working, they never paid attention to their kids. They thought it would be enough just to set up rules, gave them money, and as long as the results were satisfying and their family names were maintained good, everything was considered fulfilled.

He thought about tonight, and his chest felt as if it was burnt down into ashes. Siwon gripped the glass and drank the liquids in one shot. He scrunched a bit because of the bitter taste on his tongue,  but he was used to it.

Flashback

Siwon already dressed up in dark grey V-neck shirt and black jeans. Two bracelets were on his wrist, he had his cold expression plastered on is face.  He grabbed his Audi “Gabrielle”s key car and walked downstair. He would go to “Mirotic” Café, probably he could meet his friends there, had some fun, released some stress.

“Where are you going in the late night like this, Choi Siwon?” a voice was heard from the middle aged man who was sitting down on the Italian sofa, some documents were scattered on the table n front of him, while his eyes were busy reading one of them.

“Out.” Siwon answered, not really paying attention to his father.

Mr.Choi sighed harshly, put the paper on the table a nd stood up, his eyes locked its gaze to his only son. “Your inappropriate behavior is not something you can brag in, SIwon. Behave as you have to.Or is it an influence because you are friend with those lowlives? Of all people, my son, you should’ve known better with whom you make friends.” Mr.Choi half mocked half insulted. There was a venom in his voice.

Siwon could only clenched his fingers, tried hard not to spat directly.

“Those words are coming from a man who said all about dignity and pride but hooking with many s and bring them home. What a joke. My business is not yours, f.a.t.h.e.r.” He walked out of the house, didn’t really care if his father was angry or not. He was never considered Siwon as a ‘son’, an heir to be exact, one of his pawn. Bottling up anger he drove to Mirotic café, meeting with some friends. Gin and vodka didn’t sound bad at all that night.

On the other hand, Cho Kyuhyun, the new teacher who didn’t really like to socialize, well he was not a kind of person who loved to wander around in the night club or something but thanks to Jaejoong and some his friends that forcefully asked him to join them. He agreed though, he did need distraction after being frustrated enough juggling up with the working hours and teaching some spoiled brats. Don’t get anything wrong, he did love teaching, but he didn’t really like into knocking some senses to the students who were so full of themselves thinking that they could do anything the wanted because they already paid the tuitition.

They sat down near on the bar. Jaejoong was a bit drunk, he swayed his body a little bit and giggled for whatsoever reason it was. “Relax Kyu…….” He told the younger.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, but he couldn’t help smiling. He knew Jae was trying to help him not to over stressed. Kyu held his gray goose martini next to his lips, he wanted to sip it when he realized it was already empty. Oh yes, he indeed could hold his liquor. He was about to raise his hand to ask for another shot when he heard Jae shouted a name.

“TOP hyu~~~~ung…” A tall man, with a very charismatic aura walked towards them. His clothing screamed of expensive thingy.

He smiled when he recognized Jae although he didn’t wave comically the way Jae did. He knew Jae since they were in junior high school, scratched it, he had fallen to Jae that time and realizing that Jae didn’t have the same feeling as him, he finally moved on. But that was an old story. He didn’t have anything to that man again, aside from the fact that Jae already had a long distance fiancé-Jung Yunho.

TOP walked elegantly, he did take time observing all things surround him. And his eyes caught Kyuhyun who sat down calmly staring at his empty glass in his hand. TOP almost smiled which he did it rarely, when he saw Kyuhyun pouted as if blaming the empty glass. It was so funny yet so adorable.

The three man were sitting down with Jaejoong between them,

“Ah, TOP hyung, I believe you want to know my friend, yes? His name is Cho Kyuhyun.” Jaejoong giggled while winking playfully at TOP while Kyu raised his eyebrow and blinked his does, didn’t catch the playful tone.

“Seung Hyun imnida, but you can call me TOP.” TOP gave a firm handshake which Kyuhyun nervously accept it. Not because he was timid or something but because the alcohol finally influenced him though he was sober enough to acknowledge that the man was so gorgeous. He was lean, tall, handsome and charming. Ah, what did you expect from Seung Hyung, honestly?

“Cho… Cho Kyuhyun imnida…” Kyuhyun said it finally. “Pleasure to meet you, TOP hyung..” he smiled. The kind of smile who took TOP’s attention out of sudden. The tender, genuine smile that he always admired in this ty world. As businessman, TOP did understand how to examine people’s behavior through their simple gestures and their actions. Yet, Kyuhyun’s smile made him thought that there was still purity in this world.

“Why staring at the empty glass, Kyuhyun ?” He smirked, making the younger blushed awkwardly. TOP chuckled seeing how flustered Kyuhyun face was. “Ehm.. I am just wondering… how could I drink it fastly.. How could the liquid disappear in one gulp?” Kyuhyun pouted. TOP had to suppress the temptation to laugh, or else he couldn’t be able to maintain his image.

TOP knocked the table bar, when the barista looked at him, he voiced “One grey goose martini for this gorgeous young man, please.” He ordered. Kyuhyun widened his eyes as if asking if it was really for him. “For a compliment, cheers?”

 

Holding the glass with a glint of red tints on his pale cheek, Kyuhyun was glimmering and he didn’t regret (yet) his decision to give up when Jae dragged him to that place, at least he found a companion and TOP was a good man at all costs, he was nice and could entertain him as they happily chatted about every single thing.

.

.

.

Siwon was taken by the alcohol that time, he was sitting down with two women groping on him. And yes, unlike the other time, he was not comfortable with that. He felt bored, no matter how hard those women tried to seduce him, he felt nothing. He didn’t feel excited at all. One of the women made a move, sitting down on his lap, grinding her core to his manhood. She even pressed her amazingly red lips which looked so fake and not suited her. Those lips…..

Suddenly there was a face wandered in Siwon’s mind. Those orange-pink lips, those plumpy lips which were so natural, yet looked so delicious, cewy and soft. He wondered how it was like to kiss them, to nip them, to make them opened and surrendered with his ministrations. He felt something twitched in his stomach.

‘Cho Kyuhyun…’ He thought. And when he realized that he was kissed by a strange woman, not even a third alluring as his teacher was, he felt disgusted. He immediately stood up, almost made the woman fell down, not in his concern, honestly. He made his way to the restroom while he unconsciously glanced to the bar.

Sitting down, smiling cheerfully, dressing in deep dark green V-neck t-shirt that revealed his collar bone and soft-inviting flesh of chest, too tight covered his delicate body and the dark gray trousers which wrapped the legs fitly. He looked like a temptation who was waiting to be nailed.

‘’ Siwon cursed silently. It must be joke if the man that he had just fantasized appear right in front of him and seemed to enjoy his time with a group of men.

Siwon didn’t give a damn whether it was alcohol’s fault or simply that he was in raging hormone of being teenagers or that he did like his own teacher, but that time his teacher was so awesomely y and he found the urge to smash the table looking at him giggling to other men. Maybe it’s alcohol and hormone, he decided. He eyed them. He could tell that the man who sat down next to Kyuhyun was interested to his teacher.

‘Damn it.’ he thought, TOP’s hand was in Kyuhyun’s waist, solemnly place there. No one touched whatever things belonged to him, SIwon decided. And yes, it was (probably) only a play. But he wanted to make Kyuhyun kneeled down, surrender to him. It was not a bad idea. It would be so much fun, knowing his ‘Kyuhyun-sosaengnim’ would give so much fight to entertain him. He needed entertainment too.

Siwon saw Kyuhyun excused himself, he headed to the restroom too, ah, such a perfect timing for only a coincidence, yes? Siwon smirked. Time to play.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t know if someone eyed him as if he was a prey, an innocent prey. He hummed a song, still be affected with the euphoria.

A muscular arm grabbed his waist and turned his back, cornered him to the wall, Kyuhyun yelped but another strong arm covered his mouth.

“Hello again, Mr.Cho…” Siwon purred in Kyuhyun’s ear. Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun didn't know what to do as Siwon began to lay gentle kisses against his skin making his way up behind the soft spot behind Kyuhyun’s ear. Kyu’s heart was in beating in incredible speed when Siwon nipped atthe soft flesh and then gently. Kyuhyun couldn't help it, a low moan came out of his throat before he could stop and he felt Siwon smile against his neck. Maybe it was because of the liquor, but he felt his feet became jelly. He wanted to protest, to wriggle, but it was drowning him. H knew he was being ually harassed by his own student for God’s sake, but could it be called as harassment if Kyuhyun enjoyed it?

 

"You are so tempting today, Mr.Cho….." Siwon whispered as he turned Kyuhyun’s face to the side meet his and he met Kyuhyun’s warm-caramel eyes, gazing. The depth of the eyes took Siwon to the whole different world. Siwon leaned forward until their noses were almost touching. "What have you done to me? " he said, breathing the words against Kyuhyun’s  lips as he took the older’s chin in his hands, "Let me kiss you~~~"

 

Surprise welled up inside of Kyuhyun as well as another emotion that he couldn't recognize. Kyuhyun stared at Siwon’s mouth and wondered why he wanted nothing more for Siwon to press those joker lips to him. He shook his head, afraid of losing control, but the intoxicating feeling was possessing him. He couldn’t say which one was right which one was wrong. No, he should stop it… Right?

"Please," Kyuhyun said suddenly, "stop….." But his hand trembled. He gripped Siwon’s shirt. Damn, he didn’t know what he really wanted.

 

Siwon let out a breath and brought his lips to Kyuhyun’s. Damn, he wouldn’t let this chance slip out. Those lips he had imagined, were softer than he thought they would be. The kiss was so heartbreakingly gentle.

"Mmhhh" Kyuhyun suppressed a moan when he pulled away, and Siwon brought his lips back to Kyuhyun with a bit more force. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, couldn't believe he was kissing Siwon, of all people.

 

It was just the liquor. Kyuhyun thought. Maybe it was only his dream.

 

The angle of Kyuhyun’s head was starting to become uncomfortable so he twisted around in his arms and threw his arms around Siwon’s neck and Siwon threaded his hands through Siwon’s hair. The angle allowed Siwon better access and he entered his tongue against Kyuhyun’s lips asking for entrance which Kyu’s gave willingly. It was like a dam broke the moment the hot wet muscle entered his mouth. When Kyuhun let out a mewl of pleasure and surprise as Siwon explored the cavern in his mouth. Their height difference allowed Siwon to tip Siwon’s head back gently and kiss him more deeply.

 

That was when Kyuhyun realized that he was kissing his own student and to make it worse, he enjoyed it so much. Kyuhyun shoved Siwon’s chest, his eyes were reflecting surprise, disbelief, ecstasy, and many complicated feelings, while Siwon was smirking, his thumb brushed the trail of mixed saliva. “Enjoy ourselves, don’t we, Mr. Cho…?”