We both do

You're My Bestie! [DISCONTINUED]

THANK YOU taeckhun_cess and BangBangVIP! ILY!

I'm sorry the story is going off track...It tends to happen with me...

-----

I woke up with a sweat covered face. I had a horrible nightmare.

I looked to the left. Wooyoungie was there, curled up in a ball.

I looked to the right. Junho was th- Junho was missing!

Panicking, I ran to Taecyeon's room, wildly shaking him to tell him the sad news. He too, was scared for his life and 2pm + me scattered around Seoul to find Junho.

Where could he be?

-----

After three hours of searching, 2pm and I gathered to their pet store.

"Where is that kid!" Jay angrily growled and punched the wall. We stared in silence, afraid that Jay would make another dangerous move.

Curious, I began to look around. There was something special that caught my eyes.

The only dog awake was a Dachshund hiding in the corner by Jay. Forgetting all about the situation, I shouted to get 2pm's attention.

"Look!" I pointed to the little pup beside Jay. Jay's expression immediately softened and he bent down to pick up the dog.

Just then, Wooyoung came running in and sniffed the pup's . He howled in excitement.

What's so exciting if Junho's gone? Usually everyone would've smiled and cooed at Wooyoungie, but this time no one did.

Jay stared at the poor Dachshund with loving eyes. The dog really does look like Junho... Wooyoungie is on to something... He keeps sniffing the dog and barking. The little dog woofed in reply, but for the rest of the time, it was staring at Jay.

The dog is suspicious...

"We're taking this little thing home." Jay left without another word. The rest of us followed like young ducklings.

-----

Back at home, things felt a bit slow and gloomy, but with the new addition to the family, we didn't break down.

We decided to name him Junho... The doggie seemed happy with the decision. He jumped around with Wooyoung and they played together for hours.

I wish Junho was here to see this.

-----

Everyone was wrong to be sad that Junho was gone. He's not! He was just transformed into a dog like me!

I led Junho away from everyone else and talked to him in dog language. We exchanged thoughts on becoming dogs and how we were going to change back into humans.


I was hungry, so I got dressed and went out and got some food. Then I went to visit the pet store because it was so close. I checked myself in the mirror in the staff room, and when I came out I became this!

The two of us ventured into the washroom quietly. We were going to try to change back.

After a few energy-consuming tries, we managed to be able to change back and forth with ease.

We ran out of the washroom and howled in excitement. It's not the end!

"Dinner!" Junsu called for us too. Before we head to our bowls, Junho told me something I shouldn't have heard.

'Wooyoung-ah, I...I think I like Chunhae...'

How could Junho say that, when I feel the same to Chunhae?