Chapter ??

You're My Bestie! [DISCONTINUED]

@ taeckhun_cess : I officially love you =D Happy New Year!

-----

No one's POV

New Year's Day. The day many guys confess to their to-be girlfriend. Guess what? Same with Wooyoung and Junho. One with a bouquet and the other with a teddy bear, respectively.

Chunhae, incredibly oblivious to the fact the two ADULTS have fallen in love with a KID, watched from behind the couch as Chansung beat Junsu in a game of COD.

"HAHAHA!! Die, hyung, die!!" Chansung began to fall back on the couch, claiming his victory. Junsu let out a groan and frowned.

"Chunhae," Both gamers started and they were filling Chunhae's mind with colours. She pouted. Those chatterboxes proved to be too much for her.

Not noticing Wooyoung and Junho standing off to the side with Taecyeon talking to them, she went to Jay. She pointed at Chansung and Junsu, who were now talking to thin air.

Jay grabbed the closest thing to him, which was an airhorn, and he blared it in the gamers' faces.

"Shut up, guys. You gotta chill," Jay said in English and kissed Chunhae's forehead before going to his favourite spot in the apartment to take a nap.

Junsu and Chansung sent accusing and disapproving glares towards Jay, then to Chunhae. "Hmph!" Chansung crossed his arms and turned around. Junsu followed suit.

Chunhae secretly rolled her eyes. 'Adults these days,' she thought. She went back into her room with her secret admirers trailing behind.

They called for her at the same time and Chunhae turned to them. "What?"

Junho was the first to hold out his gift of a flower bouquet. He looked away while scooting closer to her. "For you," he blushed.

"Thank you," Chunhae felt awkward accepting a gift like a bouquet of flowers. Usually they were a sign of love, and she knew that.

Chunhae noticed Wooyoung, who was holding something too. Wooyoung noticed her gaze and flinched. "For you too," he said with a small smile.

"Thank you," Chunhae trailed off again. The atmosphere was a bit awkward and tense. "I-," both boys started together. They sent a brief glare to each other and Wooyoung allowed Junho to go first.

"I... I like you. No, I love you," Junho looked straight into her eyes. Chunhae was beyond shocked. I mean, who would've known?

Wooyoung regretted letting Junho go first, so he decided to in. "I love you as well, just as much as Junho does. Maybe even more."

He took a step. Chunhae backed away slowly, looking at the two with a bit of fear. The most common news she had seen on TV is about es kidnapping young girls. Naturally, Chunhae developed a slight fear of es. This situation seemed to her that two...rather 'too old for her' guys confessed, and she didn't like it at all. Now on the brink of tears, Chunhae made a breakthrough and ran through the boys, heading for Jay.  The boys looked on worriedly.

'Shoot! Did we go too far?' Wooyoung thought.

Chunhae started to cry as she madly shook Jay to get him to wake up. 'Poor girl,' Taecyeon thought as he watched from afar.

The gamers, who have no idea of what's going on, got up into action. Chansung took the airhorn and blared in Jay's face.

"Get up! Chunhae's crying!" He mercilessly yelled at Jay. Jay immediately took Chunhae into his arms and led her to his room to have a talk about what happened.

-----