CHARM ❄ JYP's New Girlgroup | Chapter 3

CHARM ❄ JYP's New Girlgroup | =~Apply Closed~=

allkpop_logo.png

Music TV/Movies

JYP Entertainment releases official fan fanclub net for latest girl group, 'CHARM'!

by infnitelyexotic - March 09, 2013 at 16.50 PM 966754 views 633457 comments

7400959192_d556890d32_z.jpg

                         jype-logo1.jpg

After giving hints about debuting a new girl group and releasing information about Leader Amy, JYP Entertainment is now ready to reveal CHARM to the whole world!

You can now access CHARM's fanclub here! Sign in for latest updates and be a Charmer!

It is also stated that CHARM will be debuting on the upcoming 19th of March, with debut song "Bubibu". [Isn't the title weird?] The fanclub also released names of the rest of the members : "Competitive Leader Amy, Heavenly Vocals Candy, Allsmiles Killer Bella, Radiant Rapper Destiny and Magnificent Maknae Stephanie."

The debut album tracklist, 'CHARM 1st Mini Album - Check Out Our Charms!' is also now revealed!

 

CHARM is to debut with a cute themed song. But who knows, that members would also like to try a y concept?

"CHARM 1st Mini Album - Check Out Our Charms!" tracklist :

001. Lovey Dovey [side track]

002. Bubibu [debut song; main track]

003. Oh My God! [side track]

004. Electric Shock [lead track]

005. Visual Dreams [side track]

What leaves fans even teased is that JYP's keeping the best for the last. He has typed in each of the members' indivual fanclub but sadly, they are all unlinked. When asked to JYP, he answered, "I'm going to link them all when I start releasing each member's teaser pictures for 'Bubibu'. Please look forward and CHARM fighting!"

Supportive words from the CEO, right? Curious about CHARM? Stay tuned on allkpop to keep updated! 

[Thanks to whoever who sent this in!]

7400959192_d556890d32_z.jpg

7400958548_bfec5f0c72_z.jpg

7400958688_d9bd54ff9d_z.jpg

"Satisfied now, girls?" JYP asked CHARM, raising an eyebrow. The 5 best friends couldn't help but to scream, squeal and jump altogether as if they were getting a free vacation to Maldives.

JYP chuckled. "I told you I won't separate the 5 of you, right? And I always keep my promises." JYP continued, slightly grinning. "Thank you appa~!" The 5 girls exclaimed together, hugging JYP. He just gave a few chuckles as a respond, and also "I have an additional of 5 beautiful and charming ladies!" 

"No! Not Us!" the two maknaes, Bella and Stephanie, exclaimed together. "Really? Then what?" "We're still attending high school, so we're still not qualified ladies." The fake maknae, Stephanie, said, with Bella nodding. JYP laughed. 

"Here! Check these out! I've planned a lot for your dorms! Kindly check the pictures!" JYP borrowed them his beloved laptop. Amy grinned, exited with the group, then went to the practice room. "Alright girls, let's see..."

"Omo! Unnie~ The outview even looks so fancy already! I can't stand to look inside!" Candy squealed after seeing a little and small preview of their new dorm, earning a chuckle from Leader Amy. "Unnie! Unnie! Check the living room!" Destiny exclaimed excitedly. Amy clicked on another icon, showing the living room. "Alright! Now, listen girls, the living room is mine, and only mine. No one goes there, but me!" Destiny said. 

"But I want it!" Candy fought back. "Nope! Too late! It's now the almighty Destiny's!" and did a funny evil laugh. Destiny and Candy continued arguing, until leader stopped them. "Alright, now everyone has to share the living room! Destiny, you'll be living in a bedroom, not the living room, understood?" earning a pout and a nod from Destiny, while Candy sticked out her tongue out at Destiny playfully. 

The other 3 members had already something in mind about what to do with Destiny and Candy, since they're now CHARM's very own Tom & Jerry, putting them in the same room. The two maknaes would like to be with each other in one room, since they're always so close. Being wise, Amy decided to have a room all to herself. "Alright, we're done here! Let's get to practice!" Amy said, about to closing the laptop. 

"Hey, hey hey. Kitchen? Toilet? Other imporant stuffs?" Destiny asked. "They're not there, let's ask JYP-sajangnim next time. For now, we have to prepare hard for our debut, we're debuting in a week guys, a week. We wouldn't want to embarass any of our seniors, or worse, JYP sajangnim. So let's give them all our best. Agree?" those were the wise words spoken from Leader Amy, smiling. Everyone nodded in response. 

"Competitive." Amy spoke, putting her hand out. "Heavenly!" Candy exclaimed, putting her hand on top of Amy's. "Allsmiles." "Radiant." "Magnificent." The three did the same thing. "Fighting!" Everyone exclaimed altogether.

 


updated by infnitelyexotic on March 09, 2013 

liking it so far? c;
i hope you can also find the words that I linked, you know about the house structure.

kitchen, toilet, etc. will be updated next chapter because i'm lazy.

and the fanclub thing? it's real! try clicking it!

and you probably won't see Sam in a few, because she's busy with school.

ugh this is the reason i hate school.