CHARM ❄ JYP's New Girlgroup | Chapter 2

CHARM ❄ JYP's New Girlgroup | =~Apply Closed~=

allkpop_logo.png

Music TV/Movies

JYP Entertainment releases statement about Joon's Recent Selca

by infnitelyexotic - March 03, 2013 at 09:56 am 696457 views 366754 comments

7400959192_d556890d32_z.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5_DW7u2EC_lXI7-MExxv

After the recent mysterious selca Joon uploaded, surprisingly, CEO of JYP Entertainment, Park Jinyoung himself, decides to join in the commotion!

He arranged a quick press conference together with allkpop staff and discussed thoroughly that the girl in Joon's selca was a JYP trainee, and he himself has asked personally to Joon to help him promote his newest girl group. 

He said, "The mysterious girl in Joon's selca is actually one of them [my new girl group]. Since fans can't wait any longer, I'm going to reveal pictures of her and details of her now."

With that, he showed 3 pictures of exactly the same girl, without any changing beauty.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjw5drjF0hRrnyd5kSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0qYcuZXE8ZDyQkidzgc6

He then added, "She's actually a former ulzzang [if you're wondering]. Her name is Moon AeJung, and will be the leader of my new girl group, CHARM." 

Earlier this morning, JYP updated his offcial site and showed more details regarding his new girl group, teasing fans. 

It seems that JYP's plans to debut a new girl group is now even nearer and nearer! Stay tuned on allkpop for more spoilers!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBPhCuQ03P4wfIjxa8eAW

Name : Moon AeJung

Stage Name : Amy

Position : Leader, Sub-Vocals, Main Dancer, Choreographer

Facts : -will be updated soon-

Persona : CHARM's Cold Goddess

Letter Representation : C *Competitive Leader*

Fanclub Name : AeHeartU

Fanclub Color : Cherry Pink

7400959192_d556890d32_z.jpg

7400958548_bfec5f0c72_z.jpg

7400958688_d9bd54ff9d_z.jpg

"Unnie! Unnie! You're debuting! You're debuting!" Candy exclaimed.

Amy looked on the laptop screen and couldn't believe her eyes. *I'm debuting...Wow...* 

"But what about you, Candy? and also Destiny and Stephanie?" Amy asked.

"Aigoo... You don't have to worry about us! JYP has already planned everything!" The three exclaimed.

"But JYP said that he still couldn't find the right Main Rapper for us." The maknae said, pouting.

"Let's not worry and practice even harder, girls!" The leader exclaimed. The other three nodded cheerfully, saluting to the leader they love the most. But just right before continuing their practice, Amy's phone vibrated. She checked it, *A text message?...Joon...* 

"Aejung-ah~~~ I can't wait for your debut! Work hard and stay healthy! ^^". Amy chuckled at her boyfriend's cuteness and skipped to the practice lane and started teaching the members the dance moves.

 

 


updated by the awesome infnitelyexotic.

trololol... Yoontae anyone? :3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo02VHx9dBI_oyXrJ9xLKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3JSqdg7hrevO8xROOzJkimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv0NSe1qPWOgND6Wjdag8