Beautiful Night.

Look at the stars.

It was a chilly night, but I didn't feel cold. It was pitch-black, but I wasn't scared in the dark. 
I felt warm and safe because of the pair of strong arms that were wrapped around me. 
Junhyung's regular breath and his scent that surrounded me made me want to sit there forever. We were sitting in the grass on a hill from where we could overlook almost the whole town. The full moon lighted our faces. It was perfect. 

The silence between us was not awkward. We didn't need words to describe what we felt. There weren't any words to describe it. We just sat there and held each other, enjoyed this wonderful moment and we both wished, it would never end.
"Seobie?", Junhyung finally broke the silence and I looked him in the eye.
"Do you still remember, how it started?", he asked and a smile played on his lips. Of course, I remembered it as if it had been yesterday. 

It had been one year ago, when Junhyung had asked me to go to the party of a friend of us together with the other band members. It had been our day off and we all had been going together. 
At the party, we had both noticed that we had had only eyes for each other. When I had asked him why he wasn't dancing with other girls, he had replied he didn't like girls. I was surprised, because I didn't know that about him and I had told him I didn't like girls as well. And when I had asked him why he wasn't dancing with another boy then, he had replied he only wanted to dance with me. 
And we had danced the whole night until he had pulled me out of the house and kissed me for the first time. 
It had been a hesitant kiss and it hadn't lasted long, but it had been perfect though.
Just as this moment.

"Yeah, I remember everything", I finally answered Junhyung's question. 
"I was so in love with you and I didn't think I could love you even more, but today I do. I love you more and more every day", Junhyung whispered and I could see him biting his lip softly. I looked at his lips, his beautiful heart-shaped lips and remembered that first kiss again. 

Now he pulled me closer and these soft lips touched mine once again. I felt my heart start racing like always when he was kissing me. No matter, how often he had kissed me, I always savored it as if it was our last. 
I knew I would never get tired of kissing these lips, of his arms around me. I would always love this man next to me and this love would never fade. 

Our lips were still connected when he gently ran his fingers through my hair and rested his hand at the back of my neck. He pulled my head a bit closer and deepened the kiss. When he softly bit down on my bottom lip, I opened my mouth with a slight moan and he let his tongue slip inside.
It was a passionate kiss and I felt my body heating up and my heart beating faster.

"Seobie", he whispered again after he broke the kiss. His hand still rested at the back of my neck and he looked me in the eye for a while. "Today is our first anniversary", he said low and with a smile I nodded. "I know."
He smiled gently at me and then looked to the sky. I looked to the sky too and saw millions of stars shining on us. 
"Look at the stars. They are so beautifu", I whispered. "Just as you.", Junhyung replied and I blushed. 
"It reminds me on a song, I started to write a few days ago. It's called 'Beautiful Night'", Junhyung added after a while. I looked at him curious and he started citing. 

"It’s a star twinkling, beautiful night, 
I hope this night lasts forever, hold my hand. 
The blue moonlight makes this a beautiful night. 
Walk across that sky with me."


"Wow, Junnie ... This sounds so beautiful", I said amazed. "And this night is beautiful. I wish it would never end."
"You know, I actually don't think you're as beautiful as the stars there. To me you're more beautiful. Much more", Junhyung said after a few minutes. I blushed again. 
Junhung pulled me closer again, until I was sitting in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and held me as tight as possible. 
He gave me a peck on my head and then held my hand. 
"Yoseob? Close your eyes, please. I've got a ... present for you", he whispered into my ear and I closed my eyes, wondering what it was. I heard a slight rustle and then I felt something cold on my finger. When I opened my eyes and looked at my hand, my eyes widened immediately. 
I was looking at a simple, yet very beautiful, small ring on my finger. "Junhyung...", I whispered and finally looked him in the eye.
"Please, be with me for the rest of my life", Junhyung said and cupped my cheek. 
"Now and forever", I whispered with tearful eyes.