9111-22386

Beautiful Nightmare

*Yoseob’s POV*

“Mm.. It’s surprisingly delicious,” I said as SoonAh shoved a spoonful of cake to my mouth.

“Jinja oppa? I made that especially for you! I could bake for you forever!”

I choked.

The other two were looking at us and were mumbling something.

“I think they want some too,” I told SoonAh.

She then went to Junhyung and Gikwang. “I could give you some but promise me you’ll never scream.” The two nodded. As she was jostling spoons to their mouth an idea came to my mind.

“You know Gikwang oppa, Jinri unnie is quite nice. She’s kinda a ist though so ahmm.. err.. be protected?”

Gikwang looked at her with wide eyes.

“And Haejin unnie told me she’ll have your brain in a glass jar,” SoonAh told Junhyung.

“What?! My what?” Junhyung shouted with food still full in his mouth.

“Hey SoonAh,” I called.

“Yes my favorite oppa?”

“Do you want my number?

“Ohmygash! Yes oppa yes!” She fished out her phone from her pocket.

“Okay. 9111-22386. You can ring me up now.” I winked at her.

She stared at her phone screen. “Eh? Eyy.. but you don’t have your phone with you oppa. You always keep it in your bag, remember?”

Bad luck. She could’ve just ring it up so the others may trace where we are. I stifled a laugh. “How’d you know?”

“I’m your greatest fan remember?” she giggled.

“SoonAh-ssi, do you want to have pictures with us?” Gikwang asked her. I feel like this boy has something on his mind.

“Yeah! I always dream to have pictures with you guys! Can I have individual and group shots?” she excitedly asked.

“Sureee..” Gikwang answered.

She then ran to my side. “1, 2, 3 So beast!” She clicked even before I could look at her phone.

Junhyung budge when she went to him.

“Oh come on hyung, she’s a fan. And I’m sure she’s excited to share her pictures with us to her friends, right SoonAh?” Gikwang explicate.

SoonAh nodded. “I’ll really post this right now and they’ll be jealous!” She laughed deviously.

Genius! I got what Gikwang was thinking.