At the cliff

Beautiful Nightmare

*Dujun’s POV*

I moved my sleepyhead to the right expecting it to fall on Yoseob’s shoulder. When I didn’t feel anything, I opened my eyes. No one’s beside me and the van’s doors were open. Dongwoon and Hyunseung were sleeping soundly at the 3rd row and the manager’s in the driver’s seat, presumably, sleeping too. I looked at my watch.. 6:45 pm. Where’re Yoseob, Junhyung and Gikwang?

I looked outside and saw that we’re on the edge of a cliff. OHMYGAHD!

“Hyung! Manager Hyung!” I called out but he didn’t budge. “Dongwoon! Hyunseung!” I shook the two behind me.

“2 more minutes hyung..” Dongwoon murmured.

“WAKE UP SON DONGWOON! WE’RE IN DANGER!” I growled.

I heard a faint police siren.

“Hyung what happened?” Dongwoon asked finally awake.

A police came running to us. “Are you alright kids? We saw your van at the edge of the cliff. What happened?”

“I don’t know,” I muttered.

Hyunseung and Manager hyung woke up. “What happened?” they both asked.

Manager hyung touched his head. “Ouch.”

“Are you alright hyung?” Dongwoon asked.

“Those girls got Yoseob.” Hyung then went on to tell us about the girls who tried to stop the car by blocking the way. And when he went out of the van, a girl punched him and put a handkerchief with a strong smell to his nose. “I saw another girl pulling Yoseob out from the van before I passed out.”

“It seems that your missing members were kidnapped,” the officer concluded.

What?!

“We must go to the station and report this to start the search operations. You may describe those girls more later,” the officer went on.

“Araso. But could we make this discreet first? It would be chaotic if the fans know,” hyung said.

“Okay. Come on now. We’ll discuss this in the station.”

 

 

In the police station, we went directly to the detective’s office. Hyung described the girls that kidnapped the 3. I was asleep so I didn’t know anything. Crap. I’m so worried. I hope, wish and pray that they are safe.

“They must be sasaeng fans,” the detective reckoned. “They know that you’ll go by that place at that time or they must’ve followed you or something.”

Sasaeng fans.

“We’ll investigate on the place where you saw them.”

Let them be safe.