Unexpected Love Part 2 [END]

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

 

(y/n) is an angelic, loving person. She hates nothing on this earth (so far she didn’t). But when it comes to Kai, she turns into a monster-typed person. It all started when she and Kai went to the same high school. As prefect, (y/n) always adviced Kai, who is top scorer yet the most disobedient student (he always came late to school) to behave in school. In return, Kai will make fun of her ponytail hair.

“Yah, stop it. It’s hurt” (y/n) yelled. Kai giggled.

“I’ll stop if you stop your potty mouth from  telling the teacher about my attitude”

She believed that once she graduates high school, she’ll never have to face Kai again. But damn her life, her misfortune seems like it never wants to leave (y/n) enjoy her life.

After finishing her high school, her parents asked her (forcedly) to further her studies somewhere in Japan. (y/n) refused, which caused her parents to cut all her allowance. (y/n) attempted to get a job to support her life. Her sister suggest to her to work as maid at his tuition teacher house. But things turned upside down when she knew that Kai is Luhan’s brother!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First day after the quarrel, Kai and (y/n) really didn’t speak with each other. Luckily, (y/n) still does her work. She prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner (as usual), sweeping and mopping the floor (as usual), washing clothes (as usual) and washing dishes (as usual).

Kai didn’t seem to care about his fight with (y/n). None of them tried to say ‘I’m Sorry’ to the other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its three day since the big war between (y/n) and Kai. Luhan and G placed a bet on when they will starts fighting again.

“I bet tomorrow morning they’ll start fighting again” Luhan spoke a little too confident.

“Haha, prepare for your loss, teacher. I bet my $10 that they only can keep this atmosphere till this evening” G sighed, assuredly.

“We’ll see” Luhan grinned.

But they're both wrong. (y/n) and Kai didn’t speak with each other since morning till late at night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the morning of the fifth day, Kai starts to feel bored. Extremely bored. He hates to admit this, but he starts to miss (y/n)’s voices.

“What the hell I’m thinking about? Did I just say that I’m missing her words? That’s weird. What’s wrong with me?” he muttered. Luhan sip his morning coffee. (y/n) passed by. She puts down a plate of blueberry pancakes with hot-melt chocolate sauce. That’s Kai favorite breakfast. Kai thanks her. But still no answer comes out from (y/n) mouth.

“Why the hell you aren’t you saying anything to me?” Kai asked impatiently.

(y/n) handed a note to Kai.

LET’S NOT SPEAK WITH EACH OTHER FOR A FEW DAYS
Remember???

“Yah! Just say something to me!” Kai said. (y/n) takes out a piece of paper and writes something on it. Then she hands it to Kai.

Don’t want to

Kai got annoyed. He grabs a pen from (y/n)'s hand and write on the same paper.

CHILDISH!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, (y/n) ignores him. She went back to her work. Kai stares at every steps that (y/n) make.

“(y/n), I miss your voices” Kai lets out something that shocked Luhan.

“Did I misheard something or did you justsay that you miss her voice?” Luhan asked.

“Stay away from my business, hyung” Kai howled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Day six. Yet, still no fight. Peaceful, right?” G asked. Her hands were busy doing some math works.

“Too peaceful.Like there’s nothing living here” Luhan replies.

“Oh, teacher. Don’t tell me that you miss their fights?”

“It’s not me. It’s him” Luhan pointed at Kai, sitting alone at the bench outside the house. “for 19 years, this is the first time I see him like that”

“You mean, lovesick?”

“Kind of. The question is, with whom?”

“Teacher, do you think that Kai has fallen head over heels with (y/n)?”

“Do you think so?”

“Yeah, I guess. You see, Kai starts to behave strangely after the big war with (y/n) six days ago”

“I guess you're right”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung, (y/n) didn’t come to work today?” Kai asked on the eighth day.

“No”

“Why?”

“She quit”

“What? But how? When? Why?”

“Whoa! Why are you so busybody? Don’t you feel happy with this?” Luhan deadpanned.

“Hyung, I’m serious. Why did (y/n) quit without asking me first?”

“She didn’t want you to know”

“Why?”

“She’s going to further her studies to Japan”

That statement shocked Kai. “WHAT???”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Day ten, Kai falls in sick. Luhan feels sorry for his brother. But he can’t decline duty calls. He needs to attend a seminar. Kai was left home, lying alone on his sickbed. Around noon, the doorbell rang.

“Who the hell come by at this hour?” Kai lazily opened the door. He sees the figure that he misses the most.

“(y/n)! You came here. I mean, why did you come here?” Kai asked a little too surprised, happy and puzzled.

“Luhan called me and  informed me that you have fallen sick. He asked me to take care of you.” She answered and hopped in to the house.

“I bet you haven't ate your lunch right? I brought some chicken soup for you” (y/n) saying in a very lovely voice that Kai never heard.

“Thanks” Kai reply. After taking his lunch, Kai falls into a deep sleep. He only woke up when someone taped on his shoulder. Kai opened his eyes. He saw his hyung.

“Hyung, where’s (y/n)?”

“She just went home” Luhan answered. “She told me to hand this to you” Luhan handed a piece of letter.

“Thank you” Kai opens the letter.

I don’t know how to start this letter, but someone should end our war right? So, I decided to start the conciliation first. I know we aren’t in a good relationship since high school, but I hope we can’t turn over a new leaf. During these ten days, I’ve been thinking about all the quarrels that  happened between us. I started to realize how stupid we are to fight over petty things. So if you don’t mind, will you forgive me for the everything I’ve ever done to you? I feel so  ashamed of myself for doing all that to you. Will you?’

‘I know this thing isn't important to you, but I still want to inform you that I’m heading to Japan the day after tomorrow. My father had arranged my college’s application there. I know I’ve no right to say this but, I feel so sad to leave you here.’

‘Till we meet again, chingu.’

‘Your friend, (y/n)’

Tears fell down from Kai’s eyes. ‘Fool myself’ Kai pat his own head. “(y/n), I miss you. I love you” Kai crying on his bed. He begged for God kindness to give him one more chance to meet (y/n).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kai, get out from there right now!”

“No, I don’t want to” Kai reply harshly.

“Kai, open this door or I’ll BREAK IT DOWN!!!” Luhan's voice screamed outside Kai’s room. Kai ignored it. Luhan had no choice put to use plan-B. He grabed an extra key to Kai's room. He inserts it in the doorknob and turns it. Door opens. Luhan found his brother on his bed, curling himself.

“Kai”

“What?”

“Come on, take your breakfast. You haven’t eaten anything since three days”

“I’m not hungry”

“OK, tell me what do you want?”

“Nothing”

“Don’t fool me or yourself. You want her right?”

“Whot’s ‘her’?”

“(Y/n). You want to meet her right?”

“So what if its true? Like  you can fulfill my wish”

“So it's true. Didn’t you tell me that you hate her to death? How fast you changed your mind?”

Kai is burning with anger. He sits his body up facing his big brother. “Yes, I hate her. But it was back then. Now I love her. I’m ing in love with her to death. Don’t you get it?” Kai barked.

As soon as he stops, he heard some sobs behind the door. Kai rounded his eyes. “Who’s there?” he asked. He opens the door and found (y/n) behind it. Her face was wet with tears.

“(y/n), what’re you doing here?” Kai asking dumbfounded.

“Well, I guess I should leave you two here” Luhan excused himself. Kai grabs (y/n)'s hand into his room and closes the door.

“Don’t you have a flight to catch?” Kai asked, still puzzled.

(y/n) nodded. “No, I’m here to tell you that I’m not going to Japan. I’ve managed to convince my father to let me study here. I wanted to give you a surprise. But as soon I arrive, I heard you say something… about me…” (y/n) tears kept falling down like its never gonna end. Kai knelt down, facing her face.

“So, why are you crying? You're supposed to smile then” Kai wiped the tears on (y/n)'s face.

“I’m… so happy… that… I can’t hold… my tears…” (y/n) answered shyly. Kai smiled. He kisses her lovingly and hugs her tightly as if  (y/n) was going to run away from him.

“I love you” Kai said.

“I love you too”

“Aren’t they cute?” G whispered.Luhan and G kept peeping on Kai and (y/n) through the slit of the door. “I always dreamed of having a romantic boyfriend like Kai” G said, hoping for her wish to become true.

“Well, if you don’t mind, this oppa next to you is still single” Luhan giggled.

G frowned. “Oppa? I should  call you ajuhssi since you’re 24 this year” she replied, throwing some annoyed looks.

“For your information, I’m just 23 years old!”

“And 10 months, don’t forget that” G stifled. Luhan glared. But their laugh exploded after that.

“Who’s there? Are you guys peeping on us?” Kai's voice stoped their laughs.

“OMO! Brother-in-law has found us. Run for your life” G giggled.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-END OF THE CHAPTER AS WELL-

Well ,this is the end of this story , i'm not sure that i can write new story again , but , if i have free time , i would  make a story about HUNHAN ;D , how's this one ? Good?? and i would like to thank  those who read and subscribed ^^