Unexpected Love Part 1

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

“I SAID, LEAVE ME ALONE!”
“NO! IT’S 10 MINUTES PAST TWELVE AND YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR UP FROM YOUR BED NOW!”

Quarrel erupts again. Luhan shook his head slowly. G blinks her eyes.

“Why can’t they just get along?” G muttered. She throws her pen and workbook away. “Each time I come here, all I hear is their fights”

“YOU !”
“HEY, I DON'T ”
“YES YOU DO!”

“Teacher, pass me the stapler, please?” G asked.

Luhan puzzled. “What's that for?”

“I want to staple their mouth up!” G got annoyed. Luhan felt sorry for G.

“Let me try something” Luhan decide. He went to Kai’s room. G went back to her exercise. A couple minutes later, Luhan's voice cracked between the noisiness.

“You guys, G is trying to concentrate on her work. So please, can you guys lower you—“before Luhan could finish his words , Kai and (y/n) voice bark out at Luhan.

“SHUT YOUR F***IN MOUTH UP!” followed by the door slamming .

“I’ve tried” Luhan plop back to his place, next to G. The ‘World War III’ strikes back upstairs.

“I KNOW IT’S A BIG MISTAKE WHEN I AGREED WITH LUHAN HYUNG TO LET YOU WORK HERE”
“OH YEAH? I TOO THINK THAT IT’S A BIG MISTAKE WHEN I DECIDED TO WORK HERE, YOU DUMBHEAD!!”
“HEY, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO? ‘ER”
“I TOLD YOU, I’M NOT A ER!”
“YES YOU ARE”
“KIM JONG-IN, I. HATE. YOU!” (y/n) voice strikes back. Then door slamming is heard. (y/n) went down the stairs straight to the  kitchen. Deafening silence overtook the house.

“Now I can peacefully finish my work” G chirped. “If only these two idiots didn’t choose to fight over small things, I’m pretty sure that my work would have been done hours ago”

Luhan sighed. “Sometimes even I can't believe that Kai is already 19 years old. I mean, he’s too childish!”

“Teacher, you can stop them, can you?”

“I wish I could, but Kai and (y/n)looks so scary when they start to fight. I might end up toothless!”

An hour later, G went home. Luhan arched his back and stretch himself. “(y/n)!”. He calls for (y/n). a Couple of footstep run in to the dining hall.

“Yes, oppa . Do you want to take your lunch now?” (y/n) asked.

Luhan shook. “No. Sit down” he pointed to the chair in front of him. (y/n) nod, puzzled.

“Tell me, what is it this time? Did Kai tease you again? Or did he hide your phone again?” Luhan asked.

(y/n) shook slowly. She lowered her face. “No. it’s just a small matter”.

Luhan sighed again. He took a deep look at (y/n). He couldn’t believe that the girl in front of him is just the same age as Kai'. (y/n) is emotionally mature and responsible forall her acts. He remembered the moment when G, his student introduce (y/n) to him

 

 

Three months ago…

“I’m begging you, please let me work here” (y/n) knelt down, appeal for his kindness.

“I said no. Don’t you have college to catch?”

“Done, I just passed the final exam with flying colors last year” (y/n) sighed. Luhan glared.

“What do you mean by that? Are you trying to tell me that you are only 19 years old?”

(y/n) nodded. Luhan sigh. “Seriously, you are too  young to work here”

“I know, but I need money for myself” (y/n) looked at Luhan earnestly. “My parents had stopped my monthly allowance for some reason. Let me work here. I really need money to go on with my life”

Luhan felt sorry for her. “I can let you work here, but don’t your parents mind? What if they know what you’re trying  to do? Wouldn’t they get angry?”

“Don’t worry about that. I’ll deal with them”

“OK then, you can work here. But first, you need to know all the things you need to do” Luhan patted his knuckles. “You need to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as the supper. You need to do cleaning, washing, sweeping every corner of this house and mop them. Not to forget, you need to wake Kai up every morning. You know, he’s not the morning-typed peerson. And you must do all that EVERYDAY!” Luhan talked at a supersonic speed.

(y/n) was dumbfounded. She raises her right hand. “May I ask you something? Who is Kai?”

“Oh, he’s my little brother. He’s the same age as you and went to the same school with you too”Luhan grinned.

“Oppa, why are you staring at me like that? You give me some creepy feeling” (y/n) mumbled. She waves her hand in front of Luhan, trying to bring him back to his sense.

Luhan rubbed his eyes. “Nothing, I just feel sorry for you. At your age, you need to work instead of studying at college”

“No need to worry about me. In fact, my father had arrange my college’s application”

“Really? Good then. So, when will you start your class?”

“Don’t know it yet. Hyung, can you keep this a secret? I don’t want G to know about this”

“OK, promise”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kai likes to be friends with everyone. Boys or girls, rich or poor. Even his class partner was a poor orphan. He’s not picky-typed boy that only makes friends with high-classed kids. But he really can’t stand one person. and That person is (y/n). They are classmates since first year of high school till the last year. Each time they meet, quarrel erupts.

Two years ago, a day after class president election….

“I’M THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE THE CLASS PRESIDENT. IN FACT, EVERYBODY LISTENS TO ME. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND- NOBODY LISTEN TO YOU. SO, I’M THE BEST CLASS PRESIDENT HERE.” Kai yelled at (y/n).
“THE TEACHERS HAD CHOSEN ME.  ADMIT IT, EVERYBODY LISTENS TO YOU BUT NOBODY WANTS SOME UNDISCIPLINED STUDENT TO BE THEIR PRESIDENT. BESIDES, I ALWAYS DO THE BEST IN MY WORK. SO I’VE EVERY QUALITIES TO BE GOOD A PRESIDENT” (y/n) yelled back to Kai. (y/n) crossed her arm.
“UNDISCIPLINED STUDENT? HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO SOMEONE LIKE ME? I’M THE TOP SCORER AMONG TWO YEARS YET THE BEST-LOOKING STUDENT IN THIS SCHOOL”
Hearing the word ‘best-looking’ made (y/n) feel sick to death. “Yikes! Your discipline record was worse than class-F students”
“DOESN’T MATTER, you MASQUERADER!!!!”
“Whatever you say, man. I know you’re just jealous of my promotion”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“We having a very special dinner tonight” Luhan giggled.

“Are we celebrating something?” Kai asked, icily. (y/n) ladled soup into Luhan’s and G’s bowl. Kai raised his left eyebrow.

“Ladled me the soup” he asked.

No answere is heard. (y/n) is busy sipping her soup.

“I said, ladled me the soup, you” he asked again.

Luhan and G froze. They know some ‘volcanoes’ would explode anytime from now. (y/n) placed her spoon down. She glared at Kai. “You have hands right? Do it yourself”

Kai snort. “It’s your duty to ladled me the soup”

“I’m your brother’s maid, not yours. You have no right to command me”

“But this is my house, too. That means you are my maid as well”

(y/n) is mute. Kai was unsatisfied with (y/n) respond. “Yah! I’m talking to you”

Luhan and G looked on with terrified eyes. (y/n) raised her eyes from her plate to the glowering Kai in front of her. Luhan attempted to find the best excuse out of the incoming destruction.

“Err… I think my phone is ringing upstairs” Luhan ran away from the table.

G excused herself out of the war by saying “I think Luhan is calling for me upstairs”

Now there is only Kai and (y/n) left.

“What is your problem, uh?” (y/n) squeaked

“I’m the one who should ask you that, what's YOUR problem is?”

“My problem is that I hate serving someone rude like you”

Kai bashed the table. “Watch your words, you fool”

“Watch your words first, potty mouth” (y/n) reply.

“Like you don’t ow a  potty mouth. YOUR MOUTH IS MUCH MORE STINKER THAN DOMESTIC WASTE!”

“YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE SPAT ON IT!”

“YOUR VOICE SOUNDS LIKE CHOKED FROG CROAKING FOR RAIN!”

Luhan and G peep behind the wall. Their stomach growled.

“If those two volcanoes don’t stop exploding their ‘lava’, I’m pretty sure I’d end up in the hospital, begging for some food” G deadpanned. Luhan giggled.

“Don’t be such a drama queen, G”

While ,

“YOU’RE USELESS!”
“YOU’RE FOOLISH!”
“YOU’RE A DUMBHEAD”
“YOU ”
“STOP CALLIN ME THAT, YOU POTTY MOUTH!”

After that, the whole place became quieter than a cemetery.

“OH MY GOD! Have they killed each other?” G gasped. Luhan poke her head. “Ouch!”

‘Burrrrr’ sound of water splashed overtook the house.

“Well, I guess they’re not” Luhan replied

“ARE YOU NUTS? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?”
“SERVES YOU RIGHT. I BET THAT WILL TELL YOU HOW TO BEHAVE WITH OTHERS”
“HELL MY LIFE, WHAT WRONG HAVE I EVER DONE THAT I’VE GOT TO STICK WITH YOU?”

“Seriously, I bet this ‘world war III’ would last forever” Luhan sigh.

“Yeah. Teacher, let’s order some pizza. I’m starving” G asked.

“OK, your treat”

“Yah! I’m just a 16-years-old highschooler. How can you ask me to buy you a pizza?”

“Just kidding”.Luhan dialing Pizza Delivering Services number.

Meanwhile, at the dining room…

“YOU DON’T BELONG HERE. GET OUT!!” Kai yelled.

“YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DRIVE ME OUT FROM HERE” (y/n) strikes back.

“OF COURSE I DO HAVE. THIS IS MY HOUSE.” Kai screams with a high note voice.

“Correction, this house is mine” Luhan voice came from the living room, interrupt between the screams.

“Teacher!!!!”G gruff.

“WHO CARES WHOSE HOUSE IS THIS- THE MAIN POINT IS I LIVE HERE”

“I care” Luhan interrupt again.

“STAY OUT HYUNG, IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” Kai said icily.

“LET’S CUT THINGS UP. I guess Luhan hate it when we get into a fight” (y/n) asked politely.

“YOU SPLASHED ME WITH  WATER, AND YOU ASKED ME TO CUT THINGS UP? DON’T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME?”

“KAI, PLEASE. I’m tired of arguing with you” (y/n) turns around and make a step to the kitchen. Kai followed her.

“HEY, COME BACK HERE! I’M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU. I SAID STOP!” Kai graps (y/n) left arm. (y/n) wrench herself from his grasp.

“Let me GO!” she gruff.

“Not till you say you’re sorry”

“You know? Let’s not talk with each other for a few days”

“FINE WITH ME! Besides, who wants to talk with some CRAZY GIRL LIKE YOU?” Kai yelled. (y/n) clasped her hand over her ear. Kai went upstairs to his room, open the door and slammed it back.

Luhan and G look at each other with hundreds of question in their minds. ..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-END OF THE CHAPTER AS WELL-

Here's the my first part of this story ~ finally ! \'o'/

how's it? What do you think ?Good?Bad? i admit that i'm not as good as others but i tried my best to make this story ~

Please COMMENT  and SUBSCRIBE too ^^ . Thank you so much! and let's be friend ^^  i'm new here ~