Brand New Car

This is Karma

Suho's Experience

 

 

10:00 pm

 

 

Suho was left alone in the Room, getting ready for the Birthday of Luhan on the following day.

After an hour, he finished gearing up Lulu's Natal Day. He was fagged out, that he forgot to turn off the lights.

He went to the Car Park, where his brand new auto was parked. He was walking to his car when he heard light foot steps.

He turn around, and saw a cat. His eyes caught their room, and agnised that he forgot to switch off the lights.

Because of his weariness , he did not mind to walk back and turn it off.

At last, Suho reached his car. His eyes were starting to close but he impel his optics to open.

He got his keys from his pocket, and was having a hard time opening the car. Because of that the Keys drop on the floor. " Damn it ! ! "

Suho tried to grab the keys from the floor, but he suddenly touched something. And that something is a HAND ! He touched a hand ! He was terrified that his drowsiness was gone. He fluttered his eyes Open. And saw nothing but his Keys.

He opened the door's car, throwing his bag at the back part of the Auto. He opened his window and lurched his side glass around.

When his eyes caught a girl standing at the back of the Car. Suho Directly turn around, and still he did not see anything.

" Why am i conceiving things again.. " 

Suho start the engine. He was driving back home tired and his optics were starting to close. When a sudden Black Cat passed by, that cause him to pound the break heavily with his foot. And his head was thump into the steering wheel.

" CRAP !! Must keep my head on the Road " Suho get his phone from his bag. He turn on the music to keep him awake.

Later, Suho saw a Car back at him. It started to get weirder, cause the Car never stop following him.

Suho was leery. And decided to make a turn on the next corner. But still the car keeps following him.

Joonmyeon was already pestered and went out of the car. He walked to the Auto that was following him who also stopped.

But no one is in there.. 

Goose bumps started to show on Suho's skin. How impossible that no one was in the car.

How can a car keep driving without any driver?  Suho glanced on his ticker and it was already almost midnight.

He drived for 2 hours ??  He look around the car to see, if people were putting pranks on him.

" But well, if this is a prank, it's a good one. " Later on Suho heard a creepy sound . It was so creepy ! 

        PLAY THE MUSIC !

" Who's there ?! " he look around the car. He realized that the creepy sound was coming from inside the car.

He opened the door's car, and answer the call.

" Who the HELL are you ? making fun of me huh ?? WATCH OUT ! " he shouted through the phone

Suho was waiting for an answer but instead he recieved a text.

 

" You're DEAD ! "

 


Chapter 2 updated !

What was the meaning behind the text message ?? Wanna know, stay tuned ^^

Sorry for the short update :(

- chasonwooyunkey