Auditorium

This is Karma

Xiumin's Experience 

 

8:00 pm

 

/ KRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGG /

It was the bell for their Night Class. All the 12 boys stopped playing soccer under the Night Lights and went back to their Room. But before Xiumin could enter the room, Mrs. Cho stopped him.

"Kim Minseok ! Before you come in, Can you go get my book that I left in the auditorium ? And never tell me again that your having a headache or your leg hurts due to playing soccer with the Guys. And if you want a company, you can bring Chen with you." Mrs. Cho instructed.

Xiumin scratched the back of his head in annoyance and huffed, " No, I can get it myself "

He turned around, ignoring Chen's action of rolling his eyes. Xiumin blew air into his puff cheeks and sighed, stuffing his hands into his pockets. He turned to a corner and backtracked, seeing something from the corner of his eyes. Goose bumps started to show on his skin, but he shrugged it off thinking it was just nothing.

As he continue to walk, a cold breeze pass by. He froze and look around, but the windows were closed.

" Crap ! I'm doing the Barny thing again "

Xiumin pursue to walk again, when suddenly the lights went off. Luckily he had his cell phone with him, he used his phone's light to guide himself. Not long after, the light went back on. But as he walked nearer to the auditorium. The lights started to turn off and on again and again.

At that moment, he was in great terror. Yes ! We know that Xiumin is a complete baddass.But when it comes about Ghosts, he is weaker than anyone else. When he was a child he cried for a week, because of hearing Ghost Stories. He was about to get his phone, to call Chen. He was regretting about not letting Chen come with him. He opened his phone and a video popped out. The video was plain black until a sudden face of a woman zoomed in. Xiumin was frightened and immediately threw his phone away.

At long last, the lights went back. Xiumin almost cried to death. He saw a girl, in a uniform opening the Auditorium. He was conceiving about how did the girl get there ? When there is only one exit and entrance in this floor..

 When he was about to approach the girl, the girl gazed at Xiumin with her creepy eyes. For the last time, the lights went off. But this time it did not take long. When the lights went on, he saw his hands covered with blood...

And a note in the wall that was also wrote in blood.

" I'm Back "

 

 

 


I'm scared of our own story, hahahah xD

What could be the reason why Xiumin was haunted by a ghost ??

Stay tuned ^^

- chasonwooyunkey