Who's next?

Punishment

Yoona's POV

I walked into school, forgetting about Gyuwon as I was accompanied by Myungsoo. As soon as I made my first step in the school gates, my face fell glum. Leaning behind the school gate was Gyuwon, listening to music. She caught my stare and smiled before walking off.

I chased after her, running out of breath as I lost her.

"I didn't know that you were the stalker type." Gyuwon said, leaning on a locker.

Although the corridors were filled with students rushing to get their textbooks, it seemed like it was only me and her. Her eyes were dark as she smiled wryly, her chapped lips cracking as she laughed at my scared expression.

"Why are you so scared Yoona? Unless, of course, you're a murderer." she said, her eyes looking directly at mine.

"I, I, I, I'm not the murderer! It's just, he just, he.."

"Yoona, I hope you enjoy your day, you don't have many left." she said as she inched closer to whisper her threat to me.

"W-what? I'm going to report you, I'm going to tell our parents." I warned.

"Spend your time wisely." she winked before making a quick turn to go to her locker.

My heart pounded in the same beat that the school bell rang. I collasped to the floor as I was sweating beads of sweat after the encounter with Gyuwon. I breathed heavily, my chest heaving rapidly, trying to grasp as much air as possible.

----

Myungsoo's POV

"Hey." I smiled as she took her seat.

She smiled and stayed silent for the entire lesson. Her aura was dark, as if it was telling me that it's best to not communicate with her for now. Her dark circles were darkening by day and it's been a while since she tied her hair up. With her tired eyes, she looked at the same teacher who always tried to get her in trouble.

"What's the answer new kid?" she asked Gyuwon.

Gyuwon stayed silent, looking at the teacher as if she's some freak. The teacher walked towards our desk and held out the ruler she always used to threaten the troublesome kids in class. She raised the ruler above her head and asked Gyuwon the same question, getting the same response from Gyuwon. The sudden movement by the teacher, striking the wooden object, cutting through the air as it quickly raced down to come in contact with Gyuwon was terrifying. But what's even more terrifying was the way Gyuwon stopped the ruler with her bare hand, keeping the same stance.

"January 1st, 1901." she said, giving a sinister smile towards the teacher.

The teacher retrieved her ruler and fixed her glasses before clearing and got back to the front of the class. Everyone was still stunned, not taking their gaze off her until the teacher slammed the blackboard a few times to get their attention.

Gyuwon continued looking out the window with her hand under her chin. 

"How did you know that?" I whispered.

"Shh, I'm thinking." she said loudly.

The teacher let it pass and didn't bother Gyuwon for the rest of the lesson. The bell echoed, and instinctively, everyone raced out of class. As I walked out of class, Gyuwon was still staring outside the window. I looked at her hand for a moment and saw that she moved her fingers in a weird rhymth before taking her things and walked out of class, pushing through people without a care.

----

Your POV

Hoya's been inviting me to lunch often lately. He's been trying to "console" me. His constant questioning bugs the heck out of me. "How are you?" "Are you okay?" "Just forgive Yoona okay? It's better to not continue revenge."

If you lost your sibling, would you forgive the murderer?

-----

Hoya's POV

She smiled as she greeted me at the table. With Gyuwon around, Yoona has been steering away from us for a while. 

"Did you want a drink?" I asked as she settled down.

I stood up and went to get a drink, when I returned, Sungjong was sitting there, shyly poking his food and Gyuwon smiled almost evilly. The others joined soon after and we began talking like the usual. The others still don't know anything about Gyuwon yet, so they just think that Yoona was being annoying.

"Where are you living now?" I asked once I saw that she took a new route home.

"I'm living with a close relative for now. I want to clear my head for a bit." she said and walked with me.

Although I don't know what it is, there's something wrong. 

"Did you want to hang with me for a bit before going home?" she asked, standing at the gate.

I agreed and walked inside with her. The house was awfully quiet and eerie. The house was dark and it seemed as though without the sunlight, the house would be completely dark, and that's with the light on.

She led me to her bedroom and we studied together. Before I knew it, the sky outside was already dark. I excused myself and took my things to go home. As she walked me to the front road of her area, she gave me a warm hug.

"Thank you so much for being there." she smiled, and let go, waving enthusiastically as I walked back home.

I smiled as I thought of how close we were just then. Her scent lingered on me for a while as I was walking. I fell asleep instantly when I reached my bed, not even bothering to change out of my uniform.

----

Yoona's POV

"High School student found dead near river."

Every newspaper and channel had that headline. I couldn't care less about it until I got to school. My group of friends were sulking, sitting at the gates waiting for me.

"Where's Jessica?" I asked as I approached them.

"Didn't you see the news?" the asked, looking at me with their make-up smeared.

"Waiit, what? Stop joking around guys, that isn't funny." I said, trying to regain balance.

"Do you think we're joking?" they screamed and hugged each other for comfort.

Gyuwon.

"Jessica had nothing to do with this! Why did you have to take her away?" I screamed at Gyuwon once I found her laying in the field.

----

Your POV

"Morning." I smiled, chewing on my croissant.

She held me by my collar and threw the pastry out of my hand, slamming my back against the trunk of the tree I was laying under.

"I did it. i was the one who killed him, not Jessica. Stop killing innocent people!!!" she screamed at me.

"Murderers deserve to be punished, don't they?" I asked.

"Where were you last night? You killed Jessica, didn't you?" she screamed.

"She was with me." Hoya said, peeling Yoona off me.

"You're in this with her aren't you. Wake up already! She's just using you!" Yoona screamed, shaking Hoya.

"I was at her relative's house yesterday, studying." He said, creating a protective barrier between me and Yoona.

"And how would I know that? You probably helped her with killing Jessica didn't you?" she asked.

"She updated her social networks yesterday at the time the incident occured, how could she have been there?" Hoya reasoned.

"The cops need to know about this. I can't let a murderer run around." Yoona said, walking away.

"Go ahead, it would be a funny scene to see when a murderer is accusing someone else as a murderer." I laughed.

----

Yoona's POV

Hoya pulled Gyuwon away before any physical fight can happen between us. She turned around and gave me a devious smile before walking off. I had a look at my phone to see class was going to start.

I opened the new message to see a picture from an unknwon.

"Sinners deserve punishment." was carefully carved slightly above Jessica's chest. Her lifeless body was carelessly left on the ground. My breath shortened as I turned my phone off. I held onto the tree trunk for support as I failed to function mentally and physically after seeing the text.

My phone vibrated again and I hesistantly opened it. There was a text from the anonymous person again

"Who's next?"

----

a/n: yoyoyo~ was the chap okay? guys, just like tell me your opinions, you know? because you only got one shot, lol no, but because i would like to know how i'm going with my writing! so please do share your opinions! :D