♣ Stop it

Stop It

Author's POV

 Hyukjae and Kibum really ignoring each-other. They didn't even do a glance or staring, They only ignoring and Donghae become very sad. Hyukjae become very close to Kyuhyun and search informations about Sungmin.

"So?"

 Kyuhyun frowned, "What do you mean?"

 Hyukjae sighed and patted Kyuhyun's shoulder, "What's your relantionship with him?"

 Kyuhyun only rolled his eyes lazyly, whats wrong with him? Hyukjae only smile bitterly. He doesn't want Kyuhyun hurt, but.. He can't. He don't know, Even though every days passed, he keep worried about this evil maknae. Even their relantionship still not great, Hyukjae and Kyuhyun already become friends. Even though Kyuhyun always teasing him by calling him ''Monkey, Hyukjae know that Kyuhyun very care about him.

"Hyukjae-ya, Tell me. Why you keep mention Sungmin hyung, Sungmin hyung and Sungmin hyung. Whats wrong with him, anyway?"

 Hyukjae only stare at ground. 'Should I tell him?', he keep thinking. When Hyukjae started talking, suddenly someone come to them. Hyukjae only turn his head away, not wanting to see him. Kyuhyun only confused seeing Hyukjae's act,

"You're hiding something from me!"

 Hyujae only widen his eyes, "N-No! I am not!!"

 Kyuhyun glaring Hyukjae with deadglare. Hyukjae only gulp and looking away, after a second, Kyuhyun sigh heavly.

"It's okay if you don't want tell me,, But later on you have to tell me, 'kay?"

"No."

 Kyuhyun pout his lips immendiately when hearing his friend(hyung)answering. "Hyukjae-YA!"

"No."

"You're mean! Hyukjae mean! Monkey ugly! I hate you! Poooo! Meannii!!!"

 Hyukjae only sighing seeing adorable Maknae's behavior. Hyukjae only nod and mutter 'Okay', Hearing Hyukjae said that Kyuhyun immendiately smiling and his eyes sparkling cutely. With his pretty doe eyes he smiling cutely and showing his white teeth. Hyukjae only smiling warmly and Kyuhyun's hair softly.

'I'll never let he hurt you, Kyuhyun-ah...'

 

♣ Kibum's POV

 Sungmin hyung wil never do that! Sungmin hyung is very innocent and kind, He never do that. He never use Kyuhyun to make Sunny jealous and want Sungmin hyung back. It's cruel and sly, I will prove that Sungmin hyung isn't that kind of person! Wait you, Hyukjae hyung!

"Kibum-ah.."

 I heard someone calling me, I turn my body and founding Donghae hyung in front me but his face looked down on the ground. He looks very sad, I tilt my head.

"Whats wrong,hyung? You look... sad.."

 I see Donghae hyung nod slowly, he looked at me. I can see his eyes turning waterly and slowly reddened.

"Bum-ah.. Please.."

"P..Please.. What, Hyung?"

 I can see he bit his lower lips, then he's saying,, "H..Hyukkie.. Please.. Bum-ah,, Stop this and ma-"

"Sorry hyung, I can't do that."

 His eyes widening and tearly again. His lips shaking, "Why?". I close my eyes and looked at him in eyes,

"Because I have to prove him that Sungmin hyung isn't that kind of guy"

"Y..You can prove it! B..But.. At least you guys talk like always.. L..Like nothing happen.."

"I am very sorry, Hyung. This time I can't grant your wish. Don't worry, we'll come back like always until we found the truth,"

 Donghae hyung only sobbing, "Bum-ah.. P..Please.. Don't be like this..."

"I am very sorry hyung, I have to go now. Bye!", After I said that I leaving him crying alone. He hugged his fishy doll and crying. I feels sorry for him and feels very bad making him cry. But, I can't grant his wish! I have to prove that Sungmin hyung isn't that kind of person! I know him very well!

Just you wait!

 

Donghae's POV

 Why? Why Hyukkie and Bum-ah like this? Only because Sungmin hyung and Kyuhyun-ah we broken like this. I hate it, Why they blind? Why they broke your friendship this easly?! Why they forget it? What should I do? There's no way I tell Kyuhyun and Sungmin about this. Even though sometimes I act stupid, to be honest I am little smart at time like this.

 Should I tell Minho and Ask for advince? Should I? I really want to tell Leeteuki hyung, But I don't want to burden him. Hm, Someone close to them.. Argh! I don't know! Should I really ask Minho?! Should I ask Shinee members? What should I do?. I decided to take a rest for a bit. I can't let them like this.  I mises the way they laugh, smiling and teasing. I really loves them because they always in my side when I am sad or Something bad happening. I don't want to lose them. I love them as My friend.

 I walking and walking, I decided to go to park near SM Building. I am sick of all this, I don't care if someone recognize me. I don't care, I just need advince.. I need help..

 I placed my self and sitting in brown bench. It's very cozy, It's dazzling because of beautiful sunlight. Cool, I hope Kibum and Hyukkie here. I miss them so much, They're like my everything. Kibum, Always mad when Hyukkie called me 'stupid' or what, Hyukkie always be there for me when I sad. When I fragile, They always be in my side.

 I closed my eyes for a second, It's very pleasurable. I open my eyes then smiling, I notice a very adorable little boy hold his Mother's hand. Looks like they're from Market. They buy many things, His Mother holding four grocery bags. Looks like the Mother really had hard time. Unlike the mother, the boy very excited. The Mother keep smile. What a awesome Mother.. When they pass me, I hear he ask something.

"Mom! Mom! Can Hyunggie hold Hyunggie's teddy bear?"

 The Mother only smile then nod, She take out the teddy bear and give it to her son. The boy excitedly holding the teddy bear. He smiling innocently. Suddenly, The teddy bear thrown because many people here. Because of that, The boy running and search the teddy bear. His Mother shocked and shouted.

"Hyungie! Don't running!"

 I only watch them, The boy didn't do what her Mother asked him to do, He keep running and running. Her Mother leave her groceries and walking towards her son. Sadly, The Mother wearing black high heels. So, She's troubled and Can't run faster. Because the park is very crowded, She had to look down for her little son. I can't only sit, I decided to take her grocery bags and run to her. The Mother screaming his son, She's crying afraid that his son will get trouble. She's crying hardly. I still running and running, but I can't close to her. !

 She smiling as seeing her son. She walking towards him and hugged him.

"Don't be like that again okay, Hyunggie? You made Mommy worried about you.."

 The boy only nod cutely. I approach them. I smilling then hold her shoulder, She startled and turn her face facing me.

"Annyeong, I am sorry for distrub. I just want to give this,,"

 I said then gave the her grocery bags. "You leave it, earlier..." I continued. She smiling and take the grocery bags, "Thanks you very much, Young Boy. You're very kind. Thank you.."

"It's okay.. Well, then, I will leave. Annyeong," I said then turn my body then suddenly she grab my hand.

"Can we have a little talk?"

 I nodded.

♣ Author's POV

 Here they are, Donghae sit beside the Mother in the bench. They smiling looking at the boy named, Cho HaeHyun. Adorable.

"I am sorry to ask you, But I think I've seen your face somewhere..", the Mother ask then turn her head to Donghae. Donghae only looking at the Mother and replied, "Ne?"

 The Mother smiled, "I think I've seen your face. You're kind of familliar. Are you a model? I think I seen your face many times in Megazines and posters.."

 Donghae only chuckle softly, "I am not a Model , emm..". The Mother chuckle, immendiately knowing the probelm by seeing Donghae's confused act.

"My name is Cho SungHyun. You can call me Sung,"

 Donghae smiled shyly, "Ne, Ms. Sung. I am one member of boy band named Super Junior, Ms."

 Cho SungHyun smiled then chuckle, "You're to polite boy, I love polite people". Donghae only smile, he's shy. Suddenly, HaeHyun come to his Mother and grab the Mother's dress. He smiling cutely, "Mom! I cee brotler cmiling at me there!" he pointed at the tree in front Donghae. Donghae only tilt his head confused. The Mom only smile sadly and smiled sadly, "Ne, Hyungie. He's there.. Always there.. Now, Can Hyungie leave us alone? Mommy want tell something to this young boy..". HaeHyun only nod cutely then leave them alone. Donghae only looked at the Mother.

"I have one son before Hyungie coming to my life. My first son named Cho JongKyu. He's very cute yet always strong. That time, I always spoiled him, always and always. He always obedient to me until... that girl come to his life"

 Donghae frowned his eyebrown, "That.. Girl?". The Mother smiled and nod, "Yes, That girl.. She was very pretty and y. She named Lee YunKyu. She had pale smooth skin and very long brown hair, She's very y and She really looks like a .", the Mother said with very dark aura around her. Everyone can know that this Mother is very mad.

"B..?", Donghae widen his eyes. He can't believe this Mother who looked like an angel, can cursed or say something bad like that.

 She smiled, "Haha, I am very sorry. I can't help it, I hate her. Very much...". Donghae only bit his lips, he can understand little by little, "Em.. So? W.. What happen?"

"JongKyu had crush on her, And He always be there for her. Although he know that she had many boyfriends. I always order him to search other girls. But, he didn't do it. He keep close to YunKyu. Because of that, we didn't even talk. I mad at him who choose YunKyu than me. He mad at me who always mocking YunKyu. Because YunKyu we broke easly like that.."

 Donghae's eyes widen,'It's familliar...'

"I always by his side, I love him so much. My sweet heart.. I born him.. I was his Mother.. I..I.. A..And.. When YunKyu and JongKyu dated, I was very mad. I didn't want he hurt, YunKyu always have with JongKyu in his room. I can hear every ty moans come from YunKyu's mouth. I only crying and crying all day. Why JongKyu become like that? After that, I decided to apologize because JongKyu always avoiding me. Before its to late.. But, I am to late.. JongKyu suicide himself in his room. He's broken heart knowing that YunKyu have with other man in front him. I want to kill that YunKyu but she already go to England with her boyfriend."

 She smiled then wiped her tears, "Because of that, son.. Do it before its to late. Remember that, son".Donghae only nod and sobbing, "Oh, My.. Don't cry okay?", The Mother ask and smiling. Donghae only nod and bit his lips, "What's your name, boy?"

"My name is Lee Donghae". The Mother smiled, "Okay then, Lee Donghae, I have to leave now. I hope we can see again!". Donghae only replied the same words (I hope we can see again.) The Mother hold her bags and carrying HaeHyun. Donghae only looked at ground.

"Hyukkie... Bummie..."

Read !

Guys, Sorry for lame update! Hope love it!

Leave a comments!

-UkeKyuhyun