Update: Putting Down the Pen

Who Am I

       THIS IS NOT ANOTHER CHAPTER IN THE FANFIC. READ BELOW :)

 

Hey guys. I know that I havent updated for a few weeks and I'm really sorry about that. But, I just wanted all of you guys to know that as of now, I won't be updating this story for a long time, possibly never. I know this may sound abrupt or whatever, but I'll tell you why.

 

  • MAIN PROBLEM: Unfortunately, I didn't develop my plot a whole lot before I began writing. That was a mistake, I know. But, I will definitely fix it. However, I'll need to take some time to construct the story more in order for it to be good enough for you all to read. I don't want you guys to read any slipshod , half-thought out piece of junk. :)

 

 

 

  • Secondly, school is getting in the way of me doing anything extracurricular. Tests, projects, homework, it all piles up at the end of the year and I have to focus on that a lot right now.

 

 

 

 

  • I have to focus on this fanfic more. Some authors are flexible and can multitask well on doing multiple projects. Me? Erm... not always. (enter embarrassed laugh here) So, for right now, I'll continue to update with my other fanfic , Lucky Star (check it out! It's good! xD) since I already have a well, fleshed-out plot for that.

 

 

                       So, yeah. Hopefully, I'll get more time to think and get more inspiration when school ends on June 21st if all goes well. If not, then I'll most likely keep you guys entertained with some oneshots! (Yes, I make those too!) So, please guys, don't un-sub me! You'll see what happens soon enough, I just have to fit in the missing pieces!  As always, thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next update! :) SARANGHAEYO!!!!!! ~~~