Chapter 1

Meeting

“Oppa?” You were blind folded and he was pushing you somewhere, careful to not let you trip and fall to your death. “I’m here jagi.” His reassuring voice relaxed your tense muscles. You WERE confused, and a bit scared of where this man was bringing you.You could hear tons of people talking, but their voices were muffled by random bursts of loud music and other screaming people. Where is he taking me? You wondered as his hands tightened themselves around your waist. You guessed it was probably because there were so many people and he didn’t want you to get hurt or fall.

You would obviously be lying if you said you weren’t a bit excited. Being together with Himchan brought such exciting events and happenings, it was a wonderful feeling. Every moment you spent with this man was like spending time on a timeless feather, if that made any sense whatsoever. You smiled slightly, reminiscing about the moments and memories you had with him in the past.

You were probably pushed through a ton of people, a lot of hallways and a flight of stairs before he stopped you. You felt his hands reach up to the blindfold, and for a second, your world was blinded with white light when the blindfold came off. As your sight readjusted itself, you found yourself staring at a wooden door with the letters “V.I.P” carved in big, pretty cursive writing.

“Um… What are we doing?” You tried to turn to him, but he stopped you and reached for the door knob. He turned it and growled in frustration. Probably locked. You thought to yourself as you heard him grumble something to himself. “What did you say oppa?” He shook his head and knocked furiously on the door.

“Com- STOP KNOCKING ON TH-” The door flew open and a very pissed off looking man stood there. You were scared. This guy had steam coming out of his ears and the look on his face wasn’t exactly the friendliest. You tried to press yourself back into Himchan’s chest, shrinking away from this guy, as far as you possibly could.

“Hyung, don’t be so loud, you’ll scare ______.” The guy’s face changed completely. His eyes bulged out of surprise and his mouth dropped. You tried not to laugh at how he looked, because that would be very rude, and little ladies aren’t rude…

Who were you kidding? You? A little lady? The next moment, you were almost on the ground, dying from laughter. Himchan saw your reaction and cracked a little smile too. The guy stood there, same expression but his eyes following your shaking form to the ground.

“Hyung?” Hearing voices from the inside of the room, you straightened yourself out and tried not to laugh again. The guy snapped out of his little daze and turned to Himchan. “This is really her?” He pointed to you and you didn’t like it. Who was this and why was he pointing to you like you weren’t really a human?

Behind him, out popped 4 other heads, looking out to see what all the commotion was about. Himchan nodded. “This is her.” Upon hearing that, the 4 other guys looked just as surprised as the first guy did. “R-Really hyung?” A really cute, blue haired guy spoke up. He looked really young compared to the rest of the members, almost like your dongsaeng.

“Introduce yourself jagi, to my band members.” Himchan whispered in your ear from behind you. You shivered a bit and nodded nervously.

“Hello, I’m ________! Please treat me well!” You bowed to them and smiled.

You were very surprised when they gently pulled you into the room, along with Himchan and started inspecting your every fibre. Hands flew up to your bright auburn hair, your pale arms and your face. One even dared to put his fingers near your green eyes and open them wider. You made a weird face and backed away from the flying hands.

“What are you doing?” You questioned strictly, clearly irritated that people were touching your face. Himchan put an arm around you and laughed. “They’re crazy about foreigners.” You understood. There weren’t many foreigners like you in Korea, it was just like how you and your friends acted whenever you guys saw an Asian person back in the UK.

You nodded and looked at Himchan, trying to send him the signal to introduce them all to you. You didn’t know much about them because you were busy studying away to notice the current trends. You met Himchan at a quiet little café and had been keeping contact ever since, but he never told you that he was a celebrity, until last night. He had you freaking out, but he never told you about his band mates and you were just a little too into your studies to care.

He got the signal and scratched his head with a sheepish smile gracing his beautiful features. “Aha, I almost forgot! This is Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo and Yong Guk, our leader!” He pointed to each one that he introduced, ending with the guy you first met at the door. He’s the leader? You couldn’t believe it, that weirdo was the leader. It made a giggle slip through your lips.

“Hi! Where are you from?” The guy named Daehyun –you think-, asked. Before you could answer him, Zelo spoke up. “How is it there?”

“Do they have a lot of cows?” Jongup is the weird one. You made a mental note.

“Can you cook us some food from your country?” The one named Youngjae asked politely.

None of them let you answer as they continued bombarding you with questions. The leader was quiet, and then let out a roar.

“Guys, let her speak!”

You giggled as Himchan kissed your cheek lightly, and pushed you gently to the couch, setting you down for a loooooong long hour of questions and what not.

I’m from the UK.