three.

Unspoken

//

 

The weekend rolls around and he’s having dinner with Daehyun at his house. The younger boy obviously enjoys the kimchi spaghetti a lot, and Kyungsoo’s glad.

“So, I met this smoking hot girl yesterday at the Laundromat and she said she’d come over tonight. It’s been a while since I’ve slept with a girl,” Daehyun says after a forkful of spaghetti. Kyungsoo’s caught off guard.

All those nights he’d spent with Daehyun flash through his mind, and he’s completely speechless. He watches as the boy in front of him shoves a forkful of spaghetti into his mouth. Kyungsoo can’t bring himself to yell at Daehyun, though.

So, he just watches Daehyun until the younger boy is finished. A satisfied smile overcomes his face and he gets up to place his plate in the sink. Kyungsoo keeps watching as Daehyun sits himself down before him again, grinning.

“So, hyung, I was wondering, since I’m busy toni-,” but Kyungsoo doesn’t let him finish.

“Leave.”

Daehyun seems flustered for a second. His eyes search for something to grasp onto furiously, but Kyungsoo doesn’t let him win. He grabs the younger boy by the collar of his shirt and shoves him out his front door, throwing his jacket and shoes with him.

It takes a moment for Kyungsoo to calm down, but when he does, he finds himself seeking refuge in another one of his close friends’ bed. This time, a girl named Chorong.

//

“Kyungsoo, why are you here?” Chorong asks, staring up at the ceiling and pulling the covers tighter over herself.

Kyungsoo doesn’t know. He’s lying beside her on his stomach, rubbing small circles over her shoulder. He misses the milky white skin that girls have.

“I don’t know,” he answers honestly. He doesn’t even know how he got into her bed. She’d been like his older sister ever since they’d met, but something just told him that Chorong wouldn’t deny him.

“Okay then, let’s try this one. Where do you want to be?” her voice seems louder this time because she turns her head to him.

He looks up and is suddenly mesmerized by her porcelain skin and soft pink lips. He never believed that she was older than him. He still doesn’t.

“I…don’t know,” he says again. It’s hard for him to turn away from her, but he does. He’s somewhat ashamed to be here, beside her, , in her bed.

“Is it Daehyun?” she asks.

Kyungsoo turns to her, surprised. He remembers talking to her about Daehyun and his uality. He also remembers her crush on Daehyun ever since they were in high school together. He also remembers the day that Daehyun took her ity, and she’d come to Kyungsoo’s house.

He remembers her telling him how dirty she felt, and how awful she felt because Daehyun was only there because he’d been drunk. He also remembers calming her down and letting her sleep in his bed.

“Maybe,” he says again. Honestly, he just doesn’t know.  A headache starts pounding into his head, and he pushes himself up and locks his lips with hers. She kisses him back and all he can think about is the softness of her lips and how gently she kisses him.

 //

It’s too early in the morning for Kyungsoo to be awake, but he can’t go back to sleep anyways. He feels Chorong’s hand, clinging to his arm, and suddenly he feels his cheeks flushing. He misses this. He misses being flustered when he’s in the bed with a girl.

“Go to sleep,” he hears. Chorong’s eyes are open. Her eyes are sleepy and when Kyungsoo leans in for another kiss she accepts gladly. He realizes halfway through the kiss that he misses this too—being kissed lovingly.

When they part, he sees a certain look in her eyes. Satisfaction. Confusion blurs his mind for a second, but he lets his thoughts blur together. He doesn’t care right now.

“Thank you,” he whispers, planting a small kiss on her forehead before drifting back to sleep.

//

It's been two days, and Kyungsoo is now more confused than ever. He hasn't seen Daehyun at all, but he's been to Chorong’s house three times, once to cook an apology dinner, once to greet her a birthday lunch, and once just because.

The office is quiet because it's Tuesday. He maneuvers his way around the familiar cubicles and plops down into a creaky, rolling chair. Youngjae turns to Kyungsoo, and he's so shocked that he almost falls out of the seat.

"What happened?" Kyungsoo asks, examining the co-worker's cracked lips and bruised cheek.

"Luhan's boyfriends's fist is what happened," Youngjae whimpers, dabbing at the corner of his lips where the blood looks freshly crusted. Kyungsoo doesn't say anything for a while.

"Luhan quit yesterday, but I think his boyfriend made him. That no good son-of-a-," Youngjae's curses course through the small cubicle. Kyungsoo can't help but chuckle.

"Have you ever tried going back to dating girls?" Kyungsoo asks, eyebrows lifting and lips pulling over into a grin. Youngjae finds this extremely disturbing.

"No, why?" Kyungsoo's about to answer, but is cut off by a head poking around the corner, into the cubicle.

"Manager Do, there's a lady here to see you," one of the newest interns states. Youngjae pulls Kyungsoo's shoulder back before he can get up.

"I thought you were going out with Daehyun?" the younger boy hisses. Kyungsoo shakes the hand off his shoulder and fixes his shirt.

"I never said such thing."

When he pulls open the door to his office, he sees a frame of wavy hair and a pink dress. Chorong is making her way around the office, examining his rather neat shelves. He can’t help but admire the way her hair falls in front of her face when she leans forward and the way her cheeks puff out when she’s thinking hard about something.

“Your office is really clean. Do you clean it yourself?” her voice suddenly comes. Kyungsoo smiles. Something peaceful is tugging in his chest.

He can’t help but feel like one of the higher, older guys who works at the company. He’s watched their wives come and go with lunch boxes or with their kinds, and sometimes just because they were missing them. He was always envious of them, but now he knows exactly how it feels like.

He starts toward her and doesn’t stop once he’s right in front of her. He doesn’t give even a blink of hesitation as he crashes their lips together. She doesn’t seem at all surprised though as he backs her into the nearby wall. Her lips are moist and smooth, just like he remembers them, and it’s hard to pull away, but he has to.

They’re both panting and when he opens his eyes, they meet hers. She’s smiling in the most beautiful way yet.

Kyungsoo usually doesn’t get off of work early, but he does. And he thinks that he’s finally found his answer.

//

The End.

 

 

 

 

Last part! I hope you all liked it!!! ^^ Do you think I might have a chance of winning?