Back in Korea

I'm so Over U

Min POV

After a long long break we are finally back in Seoul. I miss home and my family. We are at the airport and there is many fans that are welcoming us back. From far, I saw my besfriend. " Hey! " She said and hug me. " Welcome back. " And we went home. Yunho and I bought an apartment. 

Finally the apartment has renovated finished. We put our things down and wash up for the night. It's kinda late already. I said our goodnights and sleep. 

- Next day -

I check my message. Lots of messages from Miss A and friends. I replied them and prepare breakfast for Yunho . 

I'm done preparing and I wake Yunho up and we had breakfast. Today, we are free from schedule. We went out to the park and take a morning walk. Some people recognised us and said hi. We saw a ice cream parlor. We bought ice cream and share it. After we done our morning walk we decide to go shopping. 

After shopping we went to have dinner with our friends; Jia, Suzy, Fei, Luhan, Jaejoong, Myungsoo and more. We finished our dinner and we plan to go to Namsan tower and look at the night view of Seoul. We took a lot of picture and we went home. 

 


I have no more inspiration ! I know I am a bad writer. I decided to wrap up this story and concentrate on the other's story. Please stay with me. Please. I have been so lazy to update. I hope you can understand. Love you !!!!!!!!!!!

Others Stories that you may like. 

Wait for me, Jung Daehyun.

My master is my boyfriend.

I love her.