Wedding day

I'm so Over U

Jiyeon POV

Its the day . The day that I have to marry my best friend's boyfriend which I had a crush on . Now , Minyoung is with me .  " Minyoung ? Gwenchana ? " I asked her . " Yeah . I'm okay . " " Are you sick ? You look pale . " " I'm nervous . " " Don't be . After I go out , you prepare . Your father will come in . Okay ? " " Yeah , Thanks babe . " " You're always welcome . I rather get into trouble than losing a friend like you . " I said and Minyoung hugged me . 

Minyoung POV

I don't know why Jiyeon wants to give up this chance of being with Yunho . She likes Yunho but because of me , she have to get into trouble . -Knock knock - " Come in . " Jiyeon said and her manager come in . " Jiyeon-shii , Get ready . We are going out in 5 mins . " Jiyeon's manager said . " Nae . " She replied and he manager leaves the room . 

" Minyoung-ah . Go change . Remember , you have to be fast . Arrasso ? " She said to me .  " Nae . Thank you so much , Chingu-ah . " -Knock knock- " Jiyeon-shii ,  Let's go ! " Her manager shouted from outside . " Nae ! " Jiyeon reply . As Jiyeon leave the room , I went in the changing room to change into my wedding dress .

-Flashback-

" HEY! I have an idea ! " Jiyeon said . " What ? " Yunho and I said . She smirked . " About the wedding .. we can change the bride . " Jiyeon said . " How ? " I asked . " I go out there first and when the wedding song is start playing , Minyoung comes out instead . We can work with our parents and JY about this . " Jiyeon said

- Next day -  

The day that they try out their dresses . After trying out , they went to Yunho's house and meet Minyoung's father , Jiyeon's parents and Yunho's parents and JY . " Okay , so we plan to secretly take your wedding shoot and plan to drugged my boss . " Jiyeon said .

" Are you sure you want to drug your boss ? " Jiyeon's father said . " Yes . I can do that . Then we faster put up their photo at the entrance . And JY knock out the prist and be the prist . Yunho , you just pretend to sad and all but suprise after you see Minyoung . That's easy for you . Minyoung , you tried out the dress today and I told my boss I need a back-up dress and he agree . So after I  leave you change into the dress and we meet up and the entrance and DANG DANG DANGDANG DANG DANG DANG DANG ~ " Jiyeon said and sang Here's come the bride .

" Then thats it . Can't wait to knock out the prist ! HAHA ! Love yoy , Jiyeon ! Smart girl . " JY said . And everyone agree .

- End of flashbackk~ - 

Yunho POV 

I don't need to do much . I just need to act and greet guests . 

Min POV

I have changed and my dad put on the veil for me . Now people cannot see me through the veil , its pretty solid but I can see clearly out . " You ready ? " My dad asked . I nodded . " Let's go  . Hwaiting ! ~ " My dad said . 

I am in front of the door . The door opens . I walked in . People couldn't recognise me . I hold on tightly on Jiyeon's dad arm and he gave me a pat on my hand . I saw my dad and grandmother . I saw another prist . 

" Welcome to the wedding of Jung Yunho-shii and Park Jiyeon-shii . Today , we have a newly-wed and tomorrow we have another husband and wife . Love is a very mystery thing even the sciencetist can find out why ..... " The prist continue . " I want to ask if anyone will object . No . Okay ,  I'll continue . Jung Yunho-shii , do your vows . " 

" I , Jung Yunho , take Park Jiyeon Lee Minyoung as my wife . " He whispered her name and continue . " Lee . No . Park Jiyeon , your turn .  " I , Lee Minyoung , take you Jung Yunho as my husband . " I said . Everyone gaspes in surprise and the prist faster continue when everyone was freak out . " Now , I annouce Jung Yunho and Lee Minyoung , Husband and wife . Exchange your ring and kiss you bride , Groom . " 

" What is this ?! " Soon man said while the others are not surprise like him . " I want Minyoung as my wife ." Yunho said . JY stand up and said  " If they love each other , why not let them be together . " Haha , on of the celebrity guest and Star , his wife stand up and agree with JY . And everyone from JYP , Core Media  , some SME stand up and agree . " Even if you want to sue Minyoung , I will sue you Soon man . " Yunho's father said . 

" Alright ? I don't want to argue anymore . Go ahead . Do it . Its no wrong loving someone . " SM said after thinking for so long . Everyone laugh , clap and cheer . We exchange ring and he took my veil off and pull me into a kiss within seconds . " Congratulation , Baby . " My father said . 

Everyone give us their blessing . And we sign the certificate . " Guys , jump in the car , your going to Maldives for honeymoon . My friend there will guide you . Ah ! Your luggage is pack by your members. Go faster . The plane is leaving in 2 hours . " Soonman said and continue . " Oh .. Ermmmm ... Minyoung-shii ... I'm sorry for doing this to you . " " Haha it's okay . " I said and smile . " Go ! " Yunho said and running out holiding my hand . 

This is the best day i ever had !! 


Finally an update . Next Chapter will be on the honeymoon .. I'll try to add into the honeymoon . HAHA ^^ Enjoy . I will update within this week !