Chapter 3 - Final

Love the way you are

Omg, I did a cheesy Yongguk... But ok hahaha I hope you guys are liking it~ Thanks for the comments and subscribers! This will be the last chapter /sob But I hope you like it as much as the others! Please, imagine all the scenes from this chapters 'cause I did while writing and almost fainted hahahahha Enjoy~

 

--

 

 

Jieun was walking through the halls of TS building. She had the day off but she was thinking too much and decided to go to TS and play a little bit of piano and sing, things she loved to do and that would make her forget her problems. She finally arrived in the room she wanted and entered.

 

Her eyes widened when she saw that Yongguk was inside the room. She soon bowed a little murmuring a “sorry”.

 

You can stay, sunbae.” He smiled and her heart raced. “I'm just writing, I'm not using anything in the room.”

T-Thank you.” She looked away but entered the room.

 

Soon she was in front of the piano, organizing her million papers thinking of what she should play first. “Oh, this one.” She thought, choosing one of the songs. She decided for Bruno Mar's Just the way you are. She loved this song and she could play a piano version of it.

 

She started to play and soon listened Yongguk murmuring something. She stopped playing and looked at the boys. He looked up from his paper.

 

Oh, sorry... I listened you playing and just started singing without noticing.” He scratched his neck, feeling embarrassed. Jieun smiled.

You can sing. I play and you sing, huh?” Yongguk smiled and nodded.

 

Soon Jieun was playing again and Yongguk's voice could be listened.

 

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

 

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay?

I say”

 

Jieun decided to sing the chorus together with the boy and then their voice started to mix together in the song.

 

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

 

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

'Cause girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are”

 

Yongguk stood up from where he was and walked until Jieun. The girl was still concentrated in the piano but then felt his presence near her. He put a chair next to hers and sat there. Jieun was feeling embarrassed and stopped singing put kept playing the piano.

 

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so y

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

 

Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change

If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking if you look okay

You know I'll say”

 

Jieun already knew everything she had to play because it was a common song for her to play. She looked next to her and stared at Yongguk who was doing the same. The boys smiled a little making Jieun do the same. Soon their voices were together again.

 

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

 

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

'Cause girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are”

 

The last notes were played and the song finally finished. Both were still staring at each other, but then both looked away, feeling embarrassed.

 

Hm... Sunbae...” Yongguk started but Jieun just cut him.

You can... Call me just Jieun... N-No need for sunbae.” Jieun smiled weakly. The girl just didn't know from where all this courage was coming.

Oh, ok, Jieun.” He gave her his famous gummy smile what made the girl blush. “But... You had the day off, right?”

Oh, yes. But I was thinking too much and... I prefer to stay here and play piano. It makes me more calm.”

Oh...”

 

They stayed silent for a while. Suddenly both of them stood up what made they bump into each other.

 

S-Sorry.” Jieun said quietly seeing all her papers and his papers on the floor.

It's ok.” Yongguk looked panicking.

 

They both knelt on the floor to pick up their things, but then Jieun widened her eyes. She was frozen. In the middle of all papers, she took a small block of paper. But it was not a common one, it was a pink with little heart just like...

 

You...” Jieun looked up and saw Yongguk with widened eyes.

I-It's...” The boy tried to say something but he couldn't say anything in that moment.

W-Were you the one from the letters and presents..?” The girl asked quietly but as the room was empty the other could hear perfectly.

Y-Yes...” Yongguk sighed, standing up again just like Jieun.

 

They kept staring at each other. Jieun was confused, happy, excited, she was everything together.

 

I...” Yongguk gulped and tried to talk again. “I like you for a long time and... I know I'm not that close with you but... I never knew how to talk to you, I was afraid I could make me a idiot near you so I just never talked to you. So.. One day Hyosung came to talk to me and... Said you liked me too.”

She what?” Jieun interrupted him, widening her eyes. Her cheeks were starting to become red again.

It was not bad! It just made me have strength enough to do everything for you and try to confess.”

You...” Jieun just looked down. “You're just doing this because Hyosung said it to you, right?”

What...” Yongguk murmured.

 

But soon the boy managed to understand what was happening. She was doubting herself again. He smiled a little and walked near her. Soon his strong arms were around her body and his head was next to hers, making their body as closer as never before. Jieun widened her eyes, tensing, but soon relaxed in Yongguk's embrace.

 

I really love you, Jieun. Even with you doubting yourself like this, I love you. I love you voice, I love your smile, I love your cute way... Even if you don't believe me, I could say how beautiful and amazing you are everyday.”

 

The room was silent again but Jieun quiet sobs broke all the silent. Yongguk moved away just a little, enough to look at her eyes. His hands were in each side of her head and his typical gummy smile appeared again.

 

Do you wanna be my girlfriend, Song Jieun?” Jieun just nodded her head, feeling too weak to speak.

 

Yongguk smiled once more, closing the gap between them. Their lips were now pressed against each others, both sharing their first kiss as a couple.

 

I'm sorry...” Jieun started after they break their kiss. “Sorry for being so far from you. Not only you, but all B.A.P. I'm just... I don't think I'm a good person to talk to.”

But you are, I'm sure.” Yongguk laughed a little. “I still have many things to know about you.”

And I wanna know more things about you too.” She smiled brightly, how she didn't do for such a long time.

 

But before they could say anything more there were a loud sound outside the room. They almost jumped in surprise and soon more eight people were entering the room.

 

Aish, really, why are you so loud?” Himchan complained.

I'm not loud, I just fell.” Daehyun pouted and the eight laughed.

 

Yongguk and Jieun were looking at them without understanding anything. Soon they realized they were still hugging each other and moved away quickly, both blushing.

 

So, our lovely couple is finally together~” Hana and Sunhwa said together in a singing voice.

Our leader should have done it a long time ago.” Jongup sighed but Yongguk just slapped his head.

Yah, shut up.”

I'm so happy for you.” Hyosung smiled but Jieun just pouted at her leader.

I still have to punish you for telling him my secrets.”

But you have to thanks me for it.” Hyosung pouted too.

 

Soon the room were filled with loud voices, all talking happily. And finally Jieun was feeling more comfortable with the others. Of course she didn't started to talk with everybody suddenly, but she would always laugh and smile, even more when she could fell her, now, boyfriend side hugging her.

 

It's so good to see them together.” Hyosung commented to Daehyun, who was next to her.

Yeah, finally.”

I'm so good to matching couple. They should thank me.” She laughed a little with Daehyun.

Now that you matched them, what about thinking about you?” He looked her and she did the same, with a confused expression.

What do you mean?”

Let's go on a date.” He smirked and she just blushed looking away. “Saturday, 7pm, ok?”

Hm... O-Ok.” She nodded shyly and he just winked at her.

 

 

 

End.