Surprise

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Not edited SORRY! T_T*

Author's POV

The sunlight shone brightly through the gap of his curtains, lighting up the dim room. His body was buried comfortably under the soft sheets, keeping him warm as he slept. His breathing was soft and deep as his chest raised only to fall back down again. The corner of his lips were curled up to a small, innocent smile. His heart beat strong and loud as his thoughts were filled with a dream. A dream of her, the woman he truly loves. 

Her eyes looking straightly into his, no one else's, just his own two eyes. Her soft hands wrapped around his own, their fingers interlocked intimately as they felt each other's warmth. Her lips were curled up to an angelic smile, a smile that was meant for him and no one else. It was just her and him in a moment he wanted to be drowned in. A simple moment of just being with her, he wanted it to last forever. 

He groaned softly as his closed eyes met the morning sunshine. Bit by bit, he managed to open his eyes. He continued blinking until his sight began to clear and a full view of his empty room greeted him. 

His heart immediately sank as he realised it was only a dream. Every single night he dreamed of her and every single time he woke up he washed he never woke up from his beautiful nightmare. And every single time he wished his dreams were his reality. He wished to be lost in her eyes until he could no longer find his self. 

"If only you look at me even once Dara." Myungsoo whispered as he stared at the bae ceiling. 

He sat up abruptly making some of his pillows fall off the bed. He took a deep breath before he ruffled his hair gently. 

"Just another day." he murmured disappointedly as he shuffled out of his bed. 

He headed for the bathroom and began brushing his teeth. He stared at himself in the mirror, watching as the bubbles in his mouth form a foam. He spat it out before he gurgled a mouthful of water before he paused to look at himself once again. 

"What do I need to do to make you realise how much I love you Dara?" he mumbled, biting his bottom lip until it became pale. 

Myungsoo had everything every girl wanted in a guy but he didn't know it. He didn't know how his charming smile could melt a heart and how his hawk eyes could look through a woman's soul. How his soft hands moved, his fingers making magic as he painted the perfect painting.

He had everything except her. How could be the one he wanted not want him back? What else did he have to do? What else did he need? Why couldn't she fall for him? 

He walked out of the bathroom, the questions still unanswered. He grabbed his phone and headed for the front door still dressed in his clothes from yesterday. His fit, white tank top and his baggy jeans fitted hs body well. He didn't have built arms nor did he have the chest or abs to wear a tank top but it suited him perfectly. It made him look handsome effortlessly. 

He closed the door behind him as he checked the time on his phone. 

8:17AM

"Good morning Myungsoo." a soft voice caught him off guard. 

A voice that he never needed to look for a face to find out who it was. He knew every single detail about her, even the littlest cracks in her morning voice. He knew her too well. 

"G-good morning Dara." a small smile formed on his face as her beautiful face welcomed his view. 

Her hair was tied up to a messy bun but to him it was perfect. Her soft skin and pink cheeks were glowing daringly as she smiled innocently. She was wearing shorts that were hidden behind her huge, loose white tee, showing her long and slim legs. 

Myungsoo wanted to hide her exposed legs, bury her behind the curtains or anything else that could cover her bare legs. 

"What's wrong?" Dara asked quietly as she noticed teh change in Myungsoo's expression.

"Nothing." he stutted nervously as he swallowed the bulk of air behind his throat. 

He was so close to being unable to control himself but he knew he needed to. Dara was a special girl and she deserved to be treated with respect. But then why wear something so short right? It was like she was asking for it but then again Dara never understood the hormonal issues of men or their way of thinking. All she knew was, she was comfortable in those clothes. 

"Let's go eat breakfast then?" she chuckled lightly as she headed for the stairs. 

"Wait!" he called out unintentionally, not even knowing what he needed to say to her. 

"Hmm?" she hummed cutely, widening her bright eyes.

"I-I want to show you something." he muttered as his heart began beating fast with her cuteness explosion. 

Dara furrowed her brows as she curiously watched Myungsoo's back. She was more like being dragged by him, gently of course. Just where was he taking her? She could only think of one place but at first she thought she was wrong until the cold air whipped past her bare legs. 

"You made a new painting didn't you?" Dara giggled as she looked at Myungsoo's hand wrapped around hers. 

She had missed those days, were holding hands were just a sign of friendship between them, nothing else. 

Myungsoo stopped and turned around abruptly. He furrowed his brows as he inspected every corner of her beautiful face. How did she know? Was he that obvious or did she know him that well? Did she remember how much you loved painting? It could've been anything else yet she knew. He couldn't help but smile, she knew him that much.

"Omo I knew it!" Dara giggled as she pumped her fist in the air.= cutely. 

"You win then Ms. Know it all." he chuckled lightly as he began leading her to the greenhouse again.

As soon as Dara took a step into the greenhouse, her body shivered at the change of temperature. It was slightly warmer than the outside since it had to be in the perfect temperature. Oil paint is very delicate, unless Myungsoo wanted frozen paint or melting paint then the temperature wouldn't matter. 

Suddenly her vision darkened as a pair of warm hands covered her eyes.

"Myungsoo.." Dara giggled as she placed her hand on his, making electricity travel from her hand to his fingertips and travel to his heart. 

"Just keep walking I have you." he whispered softly as he led her deeper into the greenhouse until he finally stopped. 

"Are we there yet?" Dara whispered as she felt Myungsoo stop his steps. 

"Yeah you can open your eyes now." he whispered as he removed his hands from her eyes. 

(I DO NOT OWN PICTURE. CREDITS BELONG TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. I just found this painting really beautiful.)

"Myungsoo.." Dara gasped softly, covering as she stared at the beautiful painting standing in front of her. 

There was something about it that grabbed her heart yet she couldn't tell what. Maybe the contrasting colours or the beautiful scenery, it hit her straight into the heart. 

"Do you like it?" he smiled warmly, staring into her eyes as his own painting reflected in it. 

She was beautiful, the woman standing in front of him was the perfect one. He wanted to be the one who make her smile. The one to stay beside her until they grow old. Bury her in his arms, hug her close and kiss her to mark her his. He wanted her for himself. 

"It's beautiful Myungsoo!" she smiled gently as she inspected the painting again, it was truly magnificent.

Suddenly his smile left his face as he took a step towards her. 

"So are you. That girl is you Dara, and the one beside you..." he whispered as he reached out his hand to curl the strands of her hair behind her ears. "I want to be him." 

"Myungsoo..." she whispered as she felt the ache in his eyes.

"I want to be the one you love, the one you'd call your man." he whispered as he touched her soft cheeks. "I want too see you walk down that aisle, looking at me with those eyes in your wedding dress. I want my kids to call you Omma. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter