You were my wish

Yoboseyo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvbGmWIHM6kt

 

 

''R-Ren?'' I managed to say with my jaw dropped.He chuckled.''You remember me...'' He said in a low voice.His voice was different,it was deeper,like something had caused him to turn out like that.''O-Of course I do...'' I murmured,remembering my wish.

*Dear God,if you can hear me please...make my wish come true...Please bring me my Ren back...I cannot hide from myself anymore.I know my feels,i will never be able to forget him...I will never love Yongguk instead of Ren.He was,is and will always be my one and only love...Please,bring him back to me...*

He gave me the packet with my gift in it.''Here you are...I guess,that's all I wanted to do...Goodbye and have a good life...'' He said and began walking away.He was half way to the park,I could still see him.I dropped the gift and began running behind him.

I reached him and grabbed the back of his jacket.''Wait!Ren!'' I shouted,feeling hot tears wetting my eyes and face.''Aniyo!Don't leave!I was a total fool to leave you!A total fool!But please,do understand me!Everything was so hard back there,nobody loved me...I was alone...'' I explained,crying.

He turned around and lowered my hands.''I was there for you.I loved you.I protected you but you forgot it all and left,without saying goodbye.You left me in that cruel world alone.You ran away from your fears and problems,you didn't face them,you never thought how hurt I was,how I felt.'' He began talking.

His words stubbed my heart like a double-edged knife.His words were cruel,yet true.''You only thought of yourself...it was only you...'' I was trying to cry silently.''But yet,even after what you did to me,I wasn't able to forget you.Not ever.I love you,Dara.I can't forget about you...'' Then his words changed.

His words began getting sweeter and warmer.He wrapped his arms around me and brought me against his lap.''I love you,Dara.I always did.'' He mumbled.''...Ren...I always loved you as well...I was just...running away from everything...from everyone...I was a coward...a total coward...'' I admited while rubbing myself on him.

I remembered his smell,his soft,cream skin,his warm,long-lasting hugs...Everything came back.It all came back just in time.''Just stop being a fool,can you?'' He said and gently held my face.He began lowering his,bringing it closer to mine.Without realising it,our lips were pressing against each others'.

He deepened the kiss.We were kissing passionately for over 2 minutes.Suddenly,I heard a familiar voice.''S-Sandara?'' I immediatly stopped kissing Ren and looked at where the voice was coming from.I saw Yongguk looking at me with his jaw dropped.

''Y-Yongguk...'' I mumbled.I crossed my hands and gulped.''I...am sorry Yongguk...I cannot lie to you anymore...I only love...Ren...'' Yongguk's gaze fell on Ren.He began examinating him,trying to see what more he had than himself.''Sandara...you prefer him than me?'' He asked,with a disguisted face.

''Just look at him...he's like a barbie doll!What more does he have than me?What?!'' Yongguk began shouting.''HE HAS A HEART!'' I shouted clenching my fists.''STOP JUDGING HIM!HE'S THE ONE I LOVE!'' I added,shouting even more.''Love and bull...'' Yongguk murmured and walked away.

I bit my lips and began clenching my fists even harder.Ren held my hand and caressed my cheek with his left hand.''Ren,please forgive me...'' I begged,crying.''I forgave you since you left.'' He assured me and pressed his lips against mine for once again.

Everyone left from my house,the party was over.Ren came in.I was beggining to think how come he wasn't surprised I could talk and I had decided to ask him.''R-Ren...how come you're not surprised that I...talk?'' I asked him and he took a deep breath.''Because I was...the one who paid for your surgery.'' My eyes widened.

''What?'' I asked shocked.''You paid for my surgery?'' I added.He shook his head,saying 'yes'.I couldn't believe he had paid for my surgery.

''Will you...be leaving soon?'' I asked him,gulping.''I am not leaving,Dara.I came to stay.'' My jaw dropped.''Stay?You mean you'll stay here?Here with me?'' I began bombarding him with questions.''Stay.Stay here.Here with you.'' He answered to every single question I made.

He stood behind me and gave me a back-hug,holding me tightly.He kissed my neck,then began giving me love scars and bites.''I love you...'' He mumbled.

''I love you too...'' I mumbled back.