hello

forget our memories
10 years ago Sandeul pov "Baroooo where are you??" Where is he?? Its already dark.maybe he is in that place, i know its really dangerous to that place when its already dark, "Barooo are you here?" I keep looking around and find him sitting with his face burried in his leg.. what happend again? Is it because his parents ? His friends? "Hey baroo.. w what are you doing here? Alone?" He still silence.. "You know we are in different school so i dont know what happend to you.and our parents is you know.. haha, so cant you tell me??" He look to me.. he is not crying his eyes arent red either "I-i hate them" he said "Who?" "My parents" " hey c'mon, are they angry at you again? Maybe because you make mistake.. haha" He stand up and start walking away. "Wait what happend , did i make you mad? Im sorry.. i j-" "Ya! Lee sandeul dont you know they always said to me to stay away from you, when i said why they always said that your father do something wrong to them, when i said what is that, they cant answer and just keep telling me to stay away from you!i just-" I hug him.. tihgt " ssh.. is that what make you mad? You dont have to know that, we dont have to know as long as we are belive each other right?" I walk him to his house hand in hand, i just cant let him sad, i love him since the dirst time he said my name... "Sandeul i walk you to home" "Nooo you dont like dark dont you?" "Soo i just sleep over in your home" " are you serious?, you will be freezing and your parents will be looking for you" " i want to be with you sandeul ah, cant i?" "Of course you cant.. but i-" "BARO IS THAT YOU?!" Some one calling his name, his father. "What are you doing here?! With that brat! GO HOME NOW!!" He grab him and pull him towards the car. "No i dont want to!! Aboji let me go, i want to sleep in sandeul home!! Let me go, let me-" PLAK "CANT YOU SHUT UP BARO!! HIS FATHER RUIN OUR FAMILY AND YOU STILL WANT TO FRIEND WITH HIM?!!" "Stop it please, dont hit him. It was my fault, i was looking for him and" " yes its all yours and your father fault!!!" BARO POV I leave sandeul alone, let my father bring me to home. What is sandeul's father do to my family?? That makes my parents hate him this much? But sandeul didnt do something wrong. He my best friend, my precious person. PRESENT SANDEUL POV Cant i go back to 10 years ago? When he is still my best friend, my precious person who always stay by my side,even his parents hate me, who always protect me. Not the one who let my life miserable. "Sandeul, are you finish eating? " "Yes, you can leave first i will lock the apartement" "Okay i will go first, im sorry for yelling at you, i just cant let you go" "I know, im sorry too, i wont say that thing again" I hug him letting all my burden fall, with his warmness.