first

forget our memories
onlyThis is short review for the beginning... sorry if its too short.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥ Baro pov -nggghh..- i groan as i wake up and search for someone beside me.. "deullie..?" I called.. i wake and didnt see him beside me... i put my clothes and down to kitchen ,maybe he making a breakfast .. i think. As i was close to kitchen i hear sandeul , like he is talking to some one.. Its been 2 weeks he is talking secretly behind me to some one that i already know who he is.. So i came close to him and hug him from back... I feel him starled to my sudden action.. and he immediately close his phone.. "Who is that?.." i ask "M my friend.., you awake alredy?.. " he answer but i know he is nervous "Yes im awake.. what are you talking about whit your friend? Can i know?.. i ask as i snugle my head to hs neck and kiss it.. "O o ofcorse you ccan.. he.. ah ..she want to change schedule with me for the job.. just that.. so i have to work this evening".. i know thats not the truth.. "Oh really?? Should i take you there?.." i walk to kirtchen to eat the food and he follow me from behind. "N no no you dont have to... you have an appointment this evening also right?.." "Okay .. if thats what you want" "Baro... you should take a bath first before you eat the brakfast.. hmm.." he said this time he hugged me from behind I turned my body and look at him.. yes he is mine for now.. this lee sandeul who has the cutest face, milky fair skin, kissable lips, small but bright eye.. everything about him is just too perfect for me.. can i let him go? I lean closer to kiss him... i kiss him and he accept it he kiss me back sweetly.. we kissed until we need air for breath .. He lookde at me.. it seem that tears is going to fall from his eyes.. He turned back quickly.. "j just take shower already.. or i will eat all the food.. " he said try to joke.. " ok i will" i walk to my room and close the door... I know sandeul since we are young.. bit some thing happend to us to our parents.. that change all our life.. until i find him .. come to my office... i think he gonna kill me for what my parent do to him but he dont ... he cry and tell me his story.. its already 1 years .. since he become my deullie... ---- ■■■■■■ ---- BARO pov "Baro.. when you want to planed to dump him?" Sehun ask.. he is My best friend..since sandeul leave him.. "I dont know yet" " you should do it imediately! Are you idiot? It will make yo.." " I KNOW IT!!! I KNOW IT ALREADY !! CAN YOU JUST LEAVE IT TO ME?!!".. " im sorry.. its just make my head hurt so much... can you leave me alone for now sehun?.." i ask.. i feel sorry for him.. he is very care about me.. he is my best friend.. " okay.. sorry to bother you.. i just cant let him make all your effort fall this easy baro ya.. and ... its not your head that is hurt.. bit its you hearth.." he said as he leave and close the door.. ----■■■----- Sandeul pov I walk to where he said .. and bring all he said...i dont know that do rhis is very easy.. even it take 1 year.. I cliked the password to his apartment.. and opend it. "Kris..? Are you here?" "Of course im here.. i called you here ... right.." he said as he walks toward me.. "Did you bring it??" "Yes .. ofcourse.. i dont think is so easy.. like he let me take it.. hehe" i said and chukle.. "Of course because me hwanie is so smart.. hmm?" He said as he take the stuff.. and leand close to kiss me.. we kissed, he draged me to the bed still kissing me.. he start kissing my neck.. "I i think its not the time to do this kris.. we should hurry up do that.. before he know" i said as i push him gently.. "Hmmm... you are right hwanie"... "Hhow long it will takes.. until i cant take my revange to him?" I ask .. still lying in his bed.. "Hehe.. impatient,aremt you?.. maybe 2 months more.. please be patient hwanie.. i'll take care all the stuff" Just 2 months more i can life with him... i feel like want to cry.. what should i do??. " what happend hwannie,you dont look well, are you sick??" He ask as he touch my forehead.. "No... im not.. i just.. kris... what if i dont want to take revenge?... i just tired to feel this burden.." "NO!!! Junghwan you cant!!.. you think i dont know hhah! You started to like him dont you?!" He shout that scared me.. even thought he never hit me... "No.. kriss.. i just love you... you are the one who saved me from all my pain.. and he is the one who created the pain... how can i love him?.." i said as i hugged him.. make him feel better... Kris is the one who save me from all pain that i get.. who give me his love his warmth.. i love him... that wthat i have to feel towards him... i cant make him sad because of me , he give me all happiness... Just like Baro... yes he give me what kris give to me .... but isnt it too late??? " kris... you know that i love you right?" I said looking at his face .. still hugging him Yes, the only person you love is me" he answer and we kiss.. The kiss was sweet... but why i feel pain..? I dont want to hurt kris... i love him.. ------------------------------- How a it?? Sorry if its too shory and very confusing to read.. coz i write in on my hp... if you like it please comment and subscribe.. that will give me strenght to write another chapter..^^..