Update Chapter

The Confession That We Have Been Hiding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So guys. I have been thinking carefully on the new full story that I was saying in the previous chapter right below on the Author notes :) I decided to make the Foreword first. But, I need help :( I need a voluntee to volunteer her made poster. I am not really that good on posters. Like on the other fanfict stories, they made a Poster shop or something like that. But, I got confused on following the rules and the step by step thingy. So ummm... Please? I really need your help :) And then you can kind of be the co-author on the next story that I will be writing on but, you can help me with the posters and the editing of my grammar if you are okay with that. Umm.. You can actually just post on my profile wall post and say that you wants to be a volunteer on the next story that I am planning to write on. So, I will not be using any picutures as my main image in the mean time of getting a voluntee. But there will be a background picture. Okay? Okay then! See you in the next Foreword of my sotry. Will be adding another chapter on the upcoming foreword of mine :) 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter