It's Time For Us To Shine.

The Confession That We Have Been Hiding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Tao's POV

It's been a while since Kris gege and I talked. Living without him in 1 week is really hard. There is no fun and jokes at all anymore since Kris gege had left me hanging, dumbfounded. We were colse ever since 1 month of being friends in the trainee days. But, the other side of me just doesn't want to be friends with him. But, more than friends. I wwalked in the man's washroom just beside our practicing room. Years had pass by and it is time to shine bright and debut our Mandarin and Korean single, History.

 

 Kris's POV

Running around the building really is tiring. Where is this Tao had gone to? I need to confess to him my love as soon as possible. It really is good to debut our upcoming song, History, with your crush and be together. It is not really important to any of the guy partner in every single relationship. But Ijust think it will be special to confess my love to Tao before the debuting day. Where in the world can this Kun Fu Panda, Tao can be? I bumped into something shorter than me. It is Xiumin. I helped him up and smirks evily. Xiumin and Tao is really close. Maybe he can help me. "Ayo! Whaddup Xiu? Have you seen Tao around? I needed to confess to him something." I admitted truthfully and snacked one of my arm around Xiumin's neck. Xiumin is like another brother of mine that understands me better than any other members excluding Tao. "Aye... Me? I am good looking as always. Oh! You mean your love towards Tao? Yup. He is on the second level man's washroom next to our practice room. Now that I already told you where he is, give me some money, I wants to eat those cute biggy chubby red buns near this SM building. Bbuing Bbuing~" Xiumin always know that I am a bit of annoyed by his Red Bean Buns addiction. But, if he adds the cutey stuff sound thingy at the back, it melts me down. Not really melt though, but it is kinda cute. I prefer Tao's cuteness more. I gave up and started to dig some 50 WON in my pocket. I handed to him and run with my fullest speed to the man's washroom next to our practicing room.

 

 Tao's PO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter