So it begun.

Floral Prints

 

I quickly removed my hand from his and backed away. A clear and calm mind was what I needed. I placed my heads on my knees took a deep breath. Okay.

I checked my phone and realized that Hyunsoo has returned to our dorm. Looking back at Jinyoung, I began to deliberate on the current situation I have on my hands. I would be facing expulsion should Jinyoung be found in my dorm room. But then, we do have an extra bed after Lilianne graduated last summer. But Hyunsoo would kill me if she found out I was hiding a guy in our dorm as she would be expelled too but maybe the hopeless romantic she was, she might try to help me? And of course not to mention that the vacated bed was in my room and Jinyoung would see all my things and embarrassing designs and everything. I shook my head ferociously while keeping it on my knees, trying to hide the deep flush in my cheeks.

And of course our academy had this system where family members [female] could come and stay over for a while when they visit and Jinyoung would not be staying over too long, I suppose. Not to mention that he really does look like a girl and that I could impose some rules on him which I will be drawing up I guess. And Jinyoung did seem to be a decent guy…

I lifted my head from the awkward and unnatural position and looked at Jinyoung. He looked at me with concern and placed a hand on my shoulder. I took another deep breath.

“Okay. You may stay.”

Jinyoung let out a sigh of relief and was about to jump on me to possibly hug me. I, however, stopped him by putting two hands on his shoulders sternly. Hissing and spitting out the words – “There are going to be rules.”

The young man (or girl) who stood before me gave me a look of bewilderment and sat down yet again, as did I on the two-seater sofa next to him. We cleared the coffee cups and in the middle of the soft blues I began to draw up the guidelines on a piece of napkin.

 

1.     You must always dress in female clothing (and wig). Even while sleeping.

2.     You must not use the toilet to shave, or any other thing to make Hyunsoo suspect you are a guy.

3.     You must not rummage through my designs or wardrobe.

4.     You must stay 4m away from me in my room as we are sharing one.

5.     You must not do anything funny to Hyunsoo.

6.     You cannot leave the dorm when I am out of the house.

7.     You must answer the phone when I call (Look at the caller ID)

 

And that begun my dorm life with my childhood friend – Jinyoung.