017

The Torturous Men

Daehyun opened his eyelids slowly,realizing he was sleeping with his favourite song played on.He got up and turn off the cd.He looked into the mirror.His eyes got a dark circle and his face just looked so awful.He went to the bathroom to get a bath.After several minutes,he walked out of the bathroom and get dressed.But something bothered him.

He looked at the calendar.

16/4/2013

It have been two years since his girlfriend's death,Son Naeun.When the first time he knew that his girlfriend is dead,he cried and screamed hysterically.He locked himself in his own bedroom for 7 days without eating or drinking.The brothers tried to persuade him but failed.They all knew Naeun means a lot to him.Naeun were his world.On Naeun's funeral day,Daehyun cried his heart out loud,hysterically and telling to the dead body to get alive again but nothing happen.The love of his life is gone,his beautiful world is ruined.Daehyun was so happy when he dated Naeun.They loved each other.No words could describe their love for each other.Their love was infinity.

But he regretted one thing.He had make a mistake which is unforgivable.On the day Naeun died,he and Naeun had a worst fight.Daehyun came back from home,drunk.Naeun,who is waiting for him all night,without sleep got angry.

" Where did you come from ?" Naeun got up from the couch,trying to be calm.

"It's none from your bussiness.Back off." Daehyun said,his face was red due to the drunkness.

"I'm your girlfriend and I have a right to know about it." Naeun said back,anger were built up in her eyes.

"Just hanging out with my mates.It's so boring to spend time with you.Cuddling,kissing,watching movies and hugging.Keep doing the same thing is boring,you know." He said,not realizing he just hurt Naeun with his words.When he's drunk,he didn't mean what he say.I can tell you that alcohol can ruin you and someone's life.

Naeun was shocked and hurt.No words could describe the pain in her heart when she heard what he just said.She knows that whatever Daehyun say when he is drunk,he didn't mean it.But this time is different,his words are just so painful.Her heart were ripped into pieces.Naeun,who can't hold the tears,stormed out of the house leaving the drunk Daehyun behind.The outside was raining.She had a phobia with the lights.She coul easily fainted when she saw lights.She ran out of the house,crying so hard and kept running until she stopped at the middle of the road.But unfortunately,she got hit by a car and died.

Daehyun who is sleeping soundly on their bed,not realizing that his love of his life just gone.The next morning,he woke up and got confused.Naeun was not there.He was alone on the king size bed.As usual,he would wake up with her beautiful face,his hands at  her waist,give a 'good morning' kiss.But this time is different,he is all alone.He got up,went downstairs to find her but she was nowhere to be seen.He think that Naeun went to the grocery shop to buy some groceries.He made himself a cup of tea.He sat on the couch and turn on the tv.

"We found a dead body at 4 a.m. The police investigated about it and realizing that the girl is dead at 12.30 a.m. We suspected she got hit by a car but unfortunately the car ran away and not being responsible.If you know some information about this,please dial this number XXX-XXX-XXXX

He watched a news about a girl who was got hit by a car.

This is weird,the accident place is near to his house.Then,the news showed Naeun's face.He was so shocked,his jaws dropped.He let go of the mug. He can't believe what he just heard at that time.

--

Daehyun's heart aching so badly at the flashback memories.He went to the wardrobe and wore a suit.He's going to Naeun's grave.He brushed his hair and wore the suit nicely.He looked himself into the mirror.

" Bad guy.No one will love you,d**khead !" he said,angry with himself for being such an idiot for letting Naeun go.

He went downstairs.At that time,no one was awake because it's 7 a.m.

--

He put the flower on Naeun's grave.The weather is cold but he doesn't wear thick jacket to warm himself.All he could do is think about the memories he had with Naeun.

"I bought your favourite flower today.I hope you like it." he said.

"I'm sorry for letting you go.I'm sorry for what I've done at that night.I wish I was the one who is dead,not you."

"Do you remember when the first time I asked you to be my girlfriend ? I was so ing nervous,my body was shaken to the core.I was so afraid that you will rejected my love.The first time my eyes landed on you,I know that one day you will be mine.You stole my heart.You was so breathtaking.I've never seen a beautiful girl like you.Do you remember the place I asked you to be my girlfriend ? I asked you to be my girlfriend at your favourite garden.I decorated the garden with lots of flowers because you loves flowers so much.At that moment,I stuttered.But you just laugh at my action.Your laugh is like a beautiful melody to me.Your smile is the gorgeous smile I've ever seen."

He started to cry.

"Do you remember the moment when we were talking about having kids.The girls will look like you and the boys will look like me ? We were arguing about the babies names.I cherished that moment so much.We make so many beautiful memories.The day when I leave 'our' house,I looked around the house.I just have to leave that house because I can't take the pain anymore if I keep living in there.There were so many memories. I couldn't bring myself to look at you if you were alive. I was so embarassed by my own action"

"You are so beautiful in this picture." he said,while smiling in tears.

He looked at the picture.He could see Naeun was standing in front of him,smiling sweetly at him.

"You're an angel now." he said again at unexist Naeun.All this time,he was talking to himself and crying like a crazy man,regretting his action on the past.

 

"I'm so sorry" He whispered and tears streaming down his face.

--

As the sun hitting her face,she woke up.She didn't realize she just sleep at the balcony.She wrapped her arms and went inside.She got bath and dressed.She went downstairs and found the 5 brothers were having breakfast,except Daehyun.

"Where is Daehyun oppa ?' she asked them.

"I don't know.He is nowhere to be seen." Yongguk said,while eating his toast.

Hyosung joined them.During the breakfast,she was playing with her food.All she can think is Daehyun.After breakfast,she went into Daehyun's room.

But unfortunately,she found a picture of Daehyun and a girl hugging.They looked so happy in that picture.But Hyosung can't see that girl's face.

Hyosung felt like her heart was stabbed by a knife.She was right,Daehyun already have a girlfriend and he is happy with her.Daehyun doesn't feel the same way like she do.Daehyun just think that she's a sister to him.

She stormed out of Daehyun's room.She went into her room.She locked the door so no one could disturb her.She lay on the bed and crying.She took out of her blue note book and wrote a quotes.

 

The way he look at her

With full of love and sincere

He made her fell in love with him

He stole her heart

 

He give that girl a hope

A hope which is he will love her back

But he didn't feel the same way

He have someone else

 

 


Hello,dear sweethearts.

So,here is the update.I hope you like it ! With the help of lovedaehyun, I updated!

Spam your comment and hit the subscribe and upvote button.

Thank you and Have a nice day from me and lovedaehyun!