018

The Torturous Men

Daehyun stood up and stopped crying.He looked at the grave.He can't accept over the fact that the woman who took his heart was inside the cold tile.The sky was dark and soon it began raining.He stood still,his mind could only think about his dead girlfriend.He wants her to be alive,to be in his arms,to be the one who can comfort him when he had a rough day.But it was too late. Even when he was crying,screaming on top of his lungs,he knows his girlfriend will never be alive again. His beautiful world completely turn upside down.  

He is completely destroyed.

"I wish you were here next to me." he whispered. 

"Goodbye,love.I will visit you next time.You'll always have a room in my heart.Love you,always." he said and kissed the gravestone.He began walking out of the cemetery.

--

Daehyun parked his car along the sideways.He opened the door,took off his jacket and hung it to the hangstand.The boys were shocked when they saw Daehyun.He was soaked wet,his eyes were puffy red due to the crying  and his nose were running.

"Yah ! Where have you been ? We all were worried sick about you !" Yonnguk nudged his arms.

" I went to Naeun's grave.Today have been 2 years since her death." Daehyun said,his head hung low and eyes were fixed down at his feet.

"Oh.." they all said in a time.They were forget about Naeun.They also missed Naeun so much.Naeun was like a sister to them.

Too tired to say anything,Daehyun just walked past his brothers and towards his bedroom. A hot,long shower can do the trick to settle him.He ed his shirt,pulled both of his pants and briefs down before taking a step into the hot,relaxing shower.He closed his eyes,feel relaxed once the hot water cascading down his skin. But his mind can't stop thinking about Naeun. He can't stop thinking about the good old days he had with Naeun. They will cuddled on the bed when the morning gets too cold. Their legs will tangled together,her head will pressed against his bare chest and he will humming her favourite song slowly and sweetly and of course, kisses also not forgotten during the cuddle session.

He blinked slowly,his vision became blurry due to the crying. He was in his worst state and broke down on his knees. He miss the taste of a sweeter life,he miss holding someone he loves and he miss the taste of love.He wish he could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things.But it was not stupid,it was a good memories which make him happy and he finally realized the ugly and painful truth. His heart belonged to a dead woman but alive in his own world.A dead woman who stole his heart and took it along with her shattered-broken heart.

He love Naeun more than anything in this world and he can't give his love to someone else.

He was utterly in love with a dead soul.

--

After having a hot shower,he wore his tee shirt and a boxer. It was 8 p.m. and it was dinner time but he doesn't have an apetite to eat at all. He lied on his king size bed, he was fighting the urge to sleep but failed. His eyes started to closed slowly and finally,he dozed off to sleep.


Helllloooooo

The worst author in the world is back ! Please leave your comment and don't forget to subscribe !!