SHOW TIME!

When Big Bang Meets BAP

 

                He smiled at me and called me noona. Someone might’ve slapped me right then and there. This was the same kid at the airport! I mean….. man? He’s a good 1 foot taller than me.

                “NOONA!” He screamed adorably as he walked towards me.

                “N-ne?”

                “Noona! Don’t you remember me? You almost stole my bag at the airport a while ago!”

                “Mwo-yo?....” Before I got the chance to speak, he was already jumping up and down. Annoying as it was, it was cute nonetheless.

                “Noona! You brain’s amazing! Do you do this every day? How can you direct Big Bang sunbaenim’s performance so flawlessly???!!! Noona! Please help us with ours, too! Jebalyo!” It was a mere 3 seconds since he started this conversation and he’s already making aegyo faces and noises, holding my hand and such. It usually doesn’t work at me. Aegyo really isn’t my thing. But after several bbuing bbuing-s later, I gave in.

                The other members went closer to me and introduced themselves. And all six of them bowed to me as if I was a sunbaenim. I bet I’m younger than all of them except for this kid who keeps on calling me noona. The guy with the deep voice gave me an iPod of all their songs arranged by the time of their releases.

                I called in Jiyong and Tabi oppas from backstage and we started listening to it. I nudged them when there were great parts. The ballad-rap songs were a bit repetitive in format having a hook at the end of the chorus and Jiyong advised Yongguk-ssi to not stick to that certain style.

                Not long after, we finalized the set and let them rehearse. Junhong and Yongguk-ssi starts off with their cheerful Never Give Up verses with the other members not seen. Then it shifts to Junhong’s rap in Voicemail. I couldn’t help but be amazed by him…either that or I’m getting enchanted by just how talented this kid is. Yongguk took the rapping to a whole new level with his twist on his second verse in No Mercy. Daehyun appears from the back with his high notes for the same song but a cappella this time. Lights go dark. Their leader’s voice signals the start of the BAP era- Warrior’s back. They proceed to the same bad- Warrior concept until the dance break where they’ll incorporate their No Mercy, Power, and finally, Warrior dance break. And at the very last part of Warrior, swiftly continuous gunshots. Everybody dies in the order of back-up dancers, 2 members at a time and a resonating last gunshot for the leader. Now I’m definitely sure these guys will steal the show. They could even top Big Bang in the future if they do well.

         

 

---------------

EHEM SBS GAYO DAEJUN WARRIOR PERF. ALMOST DIED FROM EVERYTHING :PP